China hustle

chink scam, fake partnerships

inb4 ven shills accuse me of being in a discord that is doing a fud campaign on vechain

Attached: VET.png (1636x1140, 1.73M)

I used to be a ven holder, but seriously would like to know what happened with this Oxford partnership? They told ven to take down this information and since February nothing was mentioned about oxford anymore. Scam or mistake?

What happened to that Chinese government tobacco plant partnership lol

>I watched a documentary on Netflix and is now an expert on the matter

Nobody cares, faggot.

Unironically watching The China Hustle now and it puts Vechain right in the spotlight.
I only hold 6k but going to tether up until we see sub $2.

This shitcoin thought they could flip Ethereum. Anyone who invested in this got hustled hard.

Attached: 1y289tei41811.jpg (1072x1440, 122K)

Not this faggot again. Go somewhere and wit clogging the board with this bullshit. Your annoying as fuck.

You're* salty as fuck. You probably invested your* entire McDonald's paycheck in it.

hold 6k ven...tether up, giving up the retirement economy node. biziness as usual

Ethereum isn't gonna be hard to flip, wont be surprised when it happens from a gookcoin.

Gonna pick up some more when it hits the $1 mark. Mainnet has done nothing for this and soon the weak VENbros will leave.

>giving up the retirement economy node
Say it with me: ā€œIā€™m D E L U S I O N A L.ā€

Attached: 193BD0F4-F103-4D88-AA64-BDEC48A488A8.jpg (496x180, 30K)

But they are really working with BMW...at least BMW assumes it being a legit project since they got a team on it.

Who knows right

cant believe i fucking fall for this scam..........fucking chinks......they need to go before the niggs and spics desu

it's all China Hustle - I fucking refuse to 'invest' in anything chink related - including Hangook scams ICX anyone? If it's not outright scamming stupid round-eyes then it's some shitty knock-off

>basing your system on PoA with secret node operators
>claiming you're the most adopted crypto with 0 proof and 33 blockchain transactions
>having 75% of your volume on a chink wash trading site
>run by a hustling scam artist whose strategy is to give away millions of his coins so people can operate "nodes"
>was a supply chain coin 5 months ago meant to track designer clothes and wine
>fudding with another Chinese shitcoin named waltonchain who's doing the exact same thing you are except they hired different shills
>setting up a bullshit "foundation" that's handpicked insiders that dumps propaganda all day
>recruiting the shittiest possible ICOs and calling yourself a platform
>claiming to have first mover advantage in a country that will never ever respect private property or privacy
>marketing to the west with chink spam groups like cream and Reddit faggots
>having a fanbase that consists of attack shills and people that post the scam artist face on popular gifs
>thinking VTHO or whatever faggot coin it's called now is going to be worth anything with no demand
>thinking "billion dollar partnerships" means billions in revenue
>thinking companies like DNV GL don't invest in broad research
>thinking PwC doesn't have other partnerships
>assuming node operators don't sell en masse and make what little pathetic VTHO you make worthless
>having multiple community admins banned for shitpostin faggotry
>diluting your main coin to copy TRON
>claiming your going to flip ethereum while being an ERC20 token with no product
>claiming you have a product that no one can publixally use
>releasing financial reporting that's impossible to verify or audit as real
>bragging about retard angel investors like Tim Draper (Theranos? Six Californias?) as geniuses
>claiming Ethereum is not "Enterprise friendly" while every single company is part of the EEA
>thinking Western companies are going to trust a chink scamcoin while we're in a trade war

Attached: vechain china hustle.png (1200x799, 651K)

If they actually don't reveal who the authority nodes are, there is no way you can defend Vechain.

are people really falling for these weak attempts at fudding VET?
I know you're all trying to buy more at lower prices but your tactics are Grade A+ pajeet tier

even if some people are fudding to buy more cheaper they are equally stupid because this is a vaporware scam and basicly this
fucking 33 transactions,
>muh wine tracking
fucking scam, a few college kids could do a POC that would expose this chink scam for what it is

but hey! keep 'ccumulatin' at those steal level prices! you'll post crying wojaks like those idiots who fell for ICX. Once something has been pumped it's not coming back but keep clinging onto your shitcoin

I felt for this shit... bought at around $5 then around $3 to lower down my avg price... What do I do biz? I mean there is no point in selling now since all coins follow BTC one way or another so IF BTC will pick up this piece of shit called vechain will do so too right? I am down like $3k

>implying
Who says that the nodes will remain anonymous?
Muh 33 transactions. Can't transact without the secondary token, can't have the token without a token swap now can you?

Keep up the fud, never thought I could buy at these levels anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-011538_VeChainThor.jpg (240x211, 21K)

Attached: 1528124385430.jpg (842x1234, 303K)

Yeah, totally not people's fault reading " MUH PARTNERSHIP WITH MCDONALDS"

People are living for the hype, just stop with the low effort fud, you have too much free time, come wagecucking with us

buuttt user they said VEN mainnet was up, so it's not up?

Attached: vechain-hustle.png (1234x25, 10K)

Attached: bmw.png (596x301, 40K)

> society changing tech yo

Attached: vechain-hustle-2.png (1234x71, 20K)

go on

It's up but you can't access it without the actual VET and VTHO tokens.

How much are you down in sats?

I hope you are a discord pajeet because if not and you just fud coins on biz all day for fun that is super fucking sad

>vthor required to pay for transactions
>token swap has not happened yet, nobody has any vthor
omg why aren't there transactions chink scam chink scam!

Please FUD more so I can fill my bags.

Thanks for your service. It's guys like your who are willing to buy bags that allowed me to cash out at $7.

it's guys like me that make you want to an hero when I dump my screencap folder on you when this thing gets fired up lul

So when is the split happening?