How does bullshit like this get so many upvotes? I'm fucking dumbfounded

How does bullshit like this get so many upvotes? I'm fucking dumbfounded.

Attached: 20180712_024910.png (1080x867, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/eos/comments/8iwf0i/i_shorted_eos_and_heres_why/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes right you know

Yeah actually I was thinking about making a thread about it. If reddit is still in Denial... then kek, we have quite a ride ahead

People upvote what they want to hear and vice versa, that's all

>tec
>chump change
>biggest bubble
>bubble
its a boomer larp stop overthinking it

But he's saying a bubble is a good thing. He clearly knows nothing

>Coins are down 90-95%
>We are in denial

Please, just leave this space.

Perhaps if you could stay there a lot longer you’d find out? Come back to us with your report in 6 or 7 years time

>People upvote what they want to hear and vice versa, that's all

Makes sense. I just think it's fucking stupid. "Echo chamber"

Reddit is a circle jerk of fake news.

they've been memed user, and it isn't a whole lot much fucking better on here with the new goys literally buying bags based on fucking robolarps

You're right. Reddit, Jow Forums, Twitter, telegram, discord - all filled with new idiots.

I-it's gonna g-go up r-right guys?????

he right in sense BTC's market cap not even get 1/10 of any histories greatests bubbles

Attached: 1521240549118.png (1600x900, 1.25M)

he is right faggots, nice to see coordinated paid banker fud back on biz though. you dumb fucks are too obvious though

thanks op just bought 100k

Kill yourself

>coordinated paid banker fud back on biz though. you dumb fucks are too obvious though

What lol? I'm just a normal guy. Stop thinking you're so smart. Plus, wtf did i say that can be considered "banker FUD" (whatever the fuck that is)?

These are the same people buying retarded arse do nothing shitcoins like chainlink/eos/sia with humungus market caps and expecting them to rise even higher than the absurd heights they're already at.

Try posting about anything actually meaningful like Bitcoin Cash and you'll get downvoted to oblivion. The dumb money in Jow Forumscryptocurrency will eventually get wiped out as the cryptocurrency market matures.

>browsing reddit
go back

>yfw we are still in the denial stage of the meme cycle

Jow Forums: a place to talk about Reddit

Bcash is hilarious. This may shock you, but for something to be used as "cash" it has to have instant transaction times. No one is going to stand there waiting for their large blocks to confirm

Nobody wants to pump your bags, Roger

As Bitcoin (BCH) has removed replace-by-fee zero-conf transactions are quite suitable for low risk, instant transactions you silly goy.

If you're buying a house/car/boat etc, sure wait 10 minutes for a confirmation.

Having said all this, I will remind you that Purse.io's node implementation is not Bitcoin Cash, you can refer to Bitcoin Cash as either Bitcoin, Bitcoin (BCH) or BCH.

Attached: 1513354407559.jpg (650x794, 107K)

Stop acting like you don't browse Reddit. I know at least 95% of Jow Forums does. Where else would you get your news? Here lol?

Confirmation bias.

I'll refer to it as BITCH, then.

This.

People wkno we are like -90
They see "bubble"
Start banging their head
Agrees because now and forever they have been certain it's a bubble

They are just stupid, nothing more

My thread:
reddit.com/r/eos/comments/8iwf0i/i_shorted_eos_and_heres_why/
- look at the date
- look at the comments
- look at the current chart

I tried to save them.

So is that it? Were done and never going back up? I refuse to believe that

Reddit is nothing but an echo chamber for brainlet normies to circlejerk each other on.

At this point I am completely open to the possibility of even more downside to this market. I thought that the bear market wouldve been over by now but I was wrong and so was everyone else just about.

People keep parrotting the whole multi trillion dollar market cap figure like its an absolute certainty, but its not.

I see waaay more pessimists like you though

BTC is a bubble because it has no utility

Attached: 1518302709794.jpg (800x635, 40K)

Norman’s don’t even use Reddit. It’s like all the 30+ boomers who are too autistic to make friends in real life and not autistic enough for Jow Forums. Normies don’t use Internet forums, they have their discussions on Facebook and irl. You guys who think Reddit is full of norms are deluded and frankly show exactly why you’re on Jow Forums because you’re that out of touch with reality and people around you

Bubbles are good when they lead to higher ICO/IPO investments in an emerging sector. While a lot of money gets thrown at shit, a lot of money also gets thrown at gold and innovation happens at a faster pace because of it.

>facebook is reality
>Jow Forums is delusion
ok

>T. didn't sell the top

Lmao bubbles are great ride the waves man

btc still up 3x YoY

>Norman’s don’t even use Reddit.
It's the 16th most popular site in the world.

That reddit guy is 100% right though, we have seen nothing yet.

Just wont happen to be BTC that blows up the next bubble.

when ETH and all the other platform scams go down, that's the last bubble before the actual money coins explode in value