What would it take for you to support Dero?

strawpoll.me/16064814

Dero's price is plummeting, and community sentiment is at an all-time low. There are those who are smart and see the bigger picture, but there are those who hate Dero and FUD it at every opportunity. The whole point of buying altcoins is to increase your money, but there are some people on this board so sadistic that they WANT to lose their money and would rather FUD a coin into the ground and lose it all so they have a reason to off themselves than to actually win and then have to actually take charge of their lives.

Without a shadow of a doubt, investing in Dero right now for any outside investor is stupid. Either you bought early and are hodling, bought early and cashed out already, or are waiting to see if Dero's a scam or not.

What would the Dero team actually have to do to prove they are not a scam and convince you to buy Dero? Waiting until they do every single thing is stupid since by that point, lots of people would have bought in and you'd be "buying the top" but buying in too early and then it being a scam means you've lost it all.

At what point on that poll do you FOMO, or will you hate Dero until the day you die?

Attached: 7.png (250x250, 54K)

I was supporting dero since march, but they keep fcking up. Constantly lying, changing dates.

Well, you just convinced me to buy

the one and only thing that matters in the whole Cryptoverse.
Gib me dat open source code!

Just not sure if I should wait or buy a mix of eth, BTC, dero, req, gvt, ark, xtz, omg

Maybe take suicide insurance stacks of dero, req, gvt, then give up on shitcoins and just dca 50/20/20/10 eth/omg/BTC/bch afterward.

But I want to increase my link stack by 50k cubes

Only got 15k fiat

May skip dero since there's no wallet I trust to install on my PC

I'm still not convinced that dero isn't an elaborate scam to get people to install malware that steals their private keys

That's a heck lot of work to get people to install malware XD
Much easier to get a fake "Download for free things" website
I find it very unreasonable to build and deliver the current mainnet only to scam few people to install malware

I'm starting to believe more and more that the majority of FUD for Dero are just people looking to buy Dero at the absolute lowest price possible.

Fake download links are pretty broad

A niche crypto with a specialized wallet probably appeals specifically to people with a lot of crypto to steal

You catch fewer fish but they are all bigger

Hmmmm... DERO SCAM SELL NOW!
XD

It seems we are at peak FUD now

Keep loading the fud until it gets 50, let's low the dip like pros

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (250x228, 7K)

The FUDders want to load up at a low price. For every seller there is a buyer.

If it was true , than the price wouldnt be at 80% down from ATH

Yeah coins only go down if people sell to the exchange instead of buyers

I'm unironically holding

Attached: main-qimg-4daced254ce5bf7ee212bfea86a94743.png (602x251, 123K)

It takes time to shake out weak hands.

Bought at 40k sats because my mate shilled me and got THE FUCK OUT of this scam yesterday. Down 60%, but I feel like a winner because this will go to Z.E.R.O. don't drink the coolaid biz, peace

bump

This

When you accounce that you're going to implement something you should already have that thing done and ready to go. For example if rhey say alantis is ready to launch on the 10th, that should mean they already have it done but are releasing it on the 10th. It's basic business but the dero team is to retarded to know that and it makes them look like pajeets.

That's a clear case of miscommunication, something the Dero team has shown time and time again. They never said 100% that Atlantis would be released on the 10th. They said if everything went well it would release on the 10th. The fact that it was delayed meant it needed further testing, but the Dero team never relayed that in a clear enough manner.

The 10th was a just a random day i chose as an example but yes they shouldn't promise shit they might not deliver on.

dero

Bought at 50c and shilled the project to several, however i luckily cashed out at a profit and im now 90% sure its an exitscam. The only people still holding seem completely disillusioned, and will accept any excuse thrown at them.. There will never be any concrete explanations, and source code/foundation will undoubtedly continue to be delayed.

It's definitely not a scam, they're just shit at delivering promises which they vowed to improve upon. They shifted back their roadmap way too early and now people are complaining about the team not meeting their inflated expectations, they brought it upon themselves and it reflects in the price.

I'm still holding a nice bag because I have a strong feeling that this will be one of the biggest gainers of the year.

>What would it take for you to support Dero?
A sub 75 IQ

Attached: 1521493147896.png (403x448, 53K)

They basically have one more chance to prove the doubters wrong, and that comes in the form of establishing their foundation on the date that they promised, which is around 4 weeks from now. If it never comes to fruition, it will continue to dump and more trust will be lost. The damage will be x2 as worse because we're in a bear market. Something which makes me optimistic is their ability to admit their mistakes, all they need to do is implement action and live up to their promises.

*sip*

Attached: DERO.jpg (380x349, 33K)

You my friend are a strange person.
But i like that pic because zero is equal to Dero.
Thats the price it will be traded for in a few weeks.

Looking forward to it, chap.

Attached: DERO.jpg (774x866, 141K)

Your ID almost spells "jews"
Thats all the info i need.

>Dero will never have my support no matter how good they are - 6 votes

The amount of brainlets in this board is scary.