Now that Bitcoins dead..... let's make it

You see...making it isn't becoming a millionaire, that won't bring true happiness. Making it is fixing a few things on my body so I can return to being a Chad like I once was as a youngster. There is no feeling in the world like having girls naturally like and want you purely off aesthetic looks and pure personality. Fucking whores is shallow and fake, a basic hit to your dopamine system that leaves you empty in the end. But walking down the street and getting stared at by dreamy eyed teen girls is a comfy feel some of you will sadly never had. Think of it as butterfly's in your stomach that gives you a pure feeling of earthly love.

I've done loads of drugs...actually everything you can think of. And although I've had some blissful feelings I'd take what I described over drugs.

>t. Popular Chad until Highschool
>complete Just in all aspects of life from then on

Any anons with a similar view or experience?

Attached: 1371164950129.jpg (1000x673, 221K)

>that 30 year old boomer who cant get over his "glory" high school days

Attached: 1470420944219.png (760x582, 108K)

Kill yourself

Spot on

KYS faggot

are we gonna go through this again kys poster #_#
this delicate waltz of you tell me 2 kill me self and me not killing me self

Attached: youtoo.png (944x796, 824K)

kill your self boomer tranny
your time is running out

>this delicate waltz of you tell me 2 kill me self and me not killing me self
you're cancer but this was pretty funny

This is only going to end one way. You hanging from a noose of your own making.

Kill. Your. Self.

when did you fags become self loathing seriously you fuckin purecuck trumpfags go lick a balloon knot brother

i'm simply stating the truth...
Plenty of millionairs bored and depressed...

But a Chad who isn't a failure.... always seems and IS happy and at peace. No roasties milking his account, just them trying to meet him whenever and be his slave

Women are way more trouble than they're worth, no thanks.

learn to fast, it will improve your life more than 2x on your coins

it's so easy, yet so hard

im getting bald. i will never be a chad again neither how hard i try....

kill you're own family my friend

Attached: 1529002255308.png (307x315, 186K)

Must've struck a cord

Post feet

Just bought a little bitcone last night that ETF that the CBOE is pushing for is makin my mushroom tip swell up

I'm bald manlet with a small penis

>But walking down the street and getting stared at by dreamy eyed teen girls is a comfy feel some of you will sadly never had.

If you post on internet forums you never had that. Nice copeLARP tho.

Attached: pp18.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Why do all insta thots hold their hands in the exact same way? Fucking annoying.

one day when you have hands you'll understand jimbo

You need to get on Performance Enhancing Drugs. Then you will be better than your prime.

>dreamy eyed teen girls
>teen girls
>girls

being a pedo doesnt make you a chad, user

>liking prime aged 17-19 yos is being a pedo
cope

Making it isn't about girls, it's about raising enough money to compete with the big boys, to fund even bigger dreams. If I became a millionaire my next goal would be to become a billionaire.

>this thread again
Stop being such a washed up faggot OP.

worthless distractions

after 100 million its just cope

being good looking and desired by prime goddesses its everrything

>(you)

Attached: uncle-rico-face.jpg (433x304, 18K)

time to grow up friend its the only way it gets even better =) you think you know, that is your limit

love from north europe

OP I know exactly what you’re talking about. I’m surprised actually, I thought everyone on Jow Forums was a racist virgin. I’m a 33 yr old boomer who hasn’t made it financially in life just yet. That alone has messed with my emotions and I began slacking off. I’m a good looking dude who looks way younger than my age. Must admit, having teens giggle and swoon over you when you walk past is euphoric. However, not having the bankroll to back it up has put me in the dumps