When do we PANIC?

When do we PANIC?

Attached: The real chart.png (1558x770, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=X70qbFOdwxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now

Depression stage will last years

back in January

fyi for any newfags, you can manipulate any graph to match the wall street cheat sheet to your liking. OP is a faggot, no fucking way we're reaching sub 2k

>no fucking way we're reaching sub 2k

Source: your ass.

no manipulation, bigger time frames have more prevalence dum dum

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
>when do we panic
>he's not already

Attached: 1517174187602.jpg (633x758, 35K)

So why not short the fuck out of crypto? eToro gives 100$ sign up bonus atm
https:// etoro tw/2KLrUQB

member the time...
lol btc never will go below 6k. better buy 15k dip lol :D haha #fun #tronTo1000Dollarz

but u seem like that kind of person who is willing to steal all the way down. top fcking kek

Its just funny at this point I just keep buying every dip , fuck me when will this be over?

Attached: 1529963531612.jpg (662x712, 38K)

look, that stupid graph you are refering too is always having the same low point to start.

crypto had that chart for likes times now.
the new low is HIGHER then the low of the previous cycle
so please stop thinking that the base is 1k again.
Depression is around 5-6k this time
We are already pretty low, that's why people buy like idiots as soon when we hit something close to 5800$

once people like you dont exist anymore kek

Why ?shouldnt it go higher if people buy?

>that's why people buy like idiots
so you're saying they would be smart to not buy at that price because we are going to 2.8-3K?
yep, thanks for proving my point.

When you capitulate, that's when it reverses

Never panic. Only get number

I'm a bearfag and you gaylords reek of organized FUD. We're not reaching 2k, and you should listen to me because unlike you three I'm big dick chad.

shut up Melvin, we are seeing 2.8k during a spring

> so what you are saying is
> so are you saying
> so you think that

go eat a bullet you fucking faggot trash
Why is OP always a cum slurping shitstain

seems like you have a conflicting sexual identity with all those gay thoughts crossing your mind bitch

*deeply goncerning*

you have to paid, otherwise it is pretty sad that some random autistic faggot is wasting his time f5ing that thread to respond to every comment with shitting on it

Oh, youst to make you fell better then me and give you something to dismiss me:
(((you)))

:)

technically btc did briefly retrace below a previous bubble. in april of 2013 btc went as high as $213.72 before falling to $65.39. then again in january of 2015 btc plumetted all the way down to $198.59 which is clearly below the previous bubble high of $213.72. I don't see why it's impossible to imagine btc heading to $1000.

now is not the time for FEAR, that comes after denial

yes

u streestshitting pajeets never shut ur shitmouthes? fucking faggots.

It's trying to communicate...
>f5ing
nobody still do that your stupidity is showing stop

Attached: file.png (560x632, 125K)

Goldman is saying it will go to $4800 so all you weakhands will sell to them NOW. Goldman and JP Morgan are buying YOUR coins NOW. They say it’s going to X and buy at X+1 from all you jelly handed goyim

>obviously uses mouse/ trackpad for navigation
>thinks hes not a brainlet

>implying i'm depressed or panicing

I have complete faith in crypto and what I invested I'm willing to lose. Can't say what the future holds but i'm optimistic.

Im kind of depressed, even if Link works as intended, no one cares about smartcontracts anymore.

You absolute retard, the WS chart is linear, not log.

If you didn't sell the top just keep buying for 3 years.

/thread

Attached: 1524223983748.png (645x729, 121K)

I have to admit, anyone who is not phoneposting and more active on Jow Forums has probably some kind of script isntalled for auto update / notifying after replies or you's

Wait... are there people here who have not sold yet or are yall trolling?

Heading to 3k range within 1-2 months

Try again.

Attached: fractal.png (1141x1440, 291K)

i have 1 bitcoin. will i make it by 2021?

No, you will kill yourself in 2028 as you sold it in exchange of (((USD))) a long time ago as BTC becomes world reserve currency.

Attached: BTCfuture.png (1453x9999, 3.8M)

Back in Jan?
This board is a shell of what it once was now that the rush is over. My initial investment $2750 and now I am sitting on Binance at $658.97. If you don't have one already get a job.

>My initial investment $2750 and now I am sitting on Binance at $658.97

Boo fucking hoo. I lost 100s of thousands of dollars. Get over it.

because the way down is rocky
the price goes up momentarily to liquidate the shorts and one does not have enough equity to survive that.
But bitcoin is tanking, the final point is the bottom.

So this "why don't you short it then" meme is stupid.
Price doesn't just go straight down, it comes back up to hunt for and scare and liquidate shorts, especially shorts that don't have enough capital to hold.

Bitcoin is over, Crypto is over.
Get out while you still can.

>https:// etoro tw/2KLrUQB

Nice referral link asshat.

Why the fuck didn't you just sell? How dumb can you be?

same here
tax reasons, 50% would be gone for fucking nothing.
better hodling another year and cash out tax free the next bull session with propably much higher gains.
So I don't care about the current drop.

>Bitcoin is over

Attached: 1452982935318.jpg (480x480, 86K)

idiot. i think we can go to 3.5k but it will be light fucking lightning. look how fast the entire bull run was. the bear run is typically shorter than a bull run in almost every market but quite a wide margin.

Europhia lasted a week or two at most. capitulation will last for a couple of days, and the bounce from the bottom at depression will be light lightning fast.

accept the losses
take out your $600
You'll have some of your money
You'll get you time back
You'll get your life back
You'll get time to reflect and consider new opportunities to invest in something else

>I'm barely coping

no the hell it won't.
Crypto is going absolutely nowhere
Bitcoin is dead
Crypto is dead

sold at 10k, buy orders are staggered all the way from 4100 to 3500 for full re-entry. i know for a fact the wick will be very fast at the bottom so im not stupid enough to wait for it or i'll miss it.

that shitposting and still wasting time in a crypto thread on Jow Forums
Sure m8, keep fudding, at least you get some cents per post.

my projections show that we cannot go lower than $2900

>bought at 17k
>sold at 10k
>have a re-entry strategy
>still not going to make it

I'm excited for it to hit in the 2-3k range. Not gonna buy BTC, but I will have that as a signal to start investing in new alts that have been made around that time

>laws of physics are dead
lol

So DGB you mean?
Hell that one is already up for one big ride

>DGB
>New alt
Go away sharpie salesman

this is correct.

>this time it's different
bubblefags are the worst

Holy shit, it's actually dangerous to listen to this guy. I've never seen worst posts/advice on Jow Forums. Stop posting and trying to ruin people's lives you fucking piece of shit.

*Snap*

Attached: 1517284512167.jpg (2951x9999, 3.2M)

DON'T PANIC:

Attached: alert animation.gif (250x221, 8K)

lol everything has changed you dumbass
it has mooned
moons only happen once
its over
keep coping

Allright lads.... it's time again:

youtube.com/watch?v=X70qbFOdwxU

But it has mooned 5 times in the crypto history.
Which moon is now the real moon?

This is the time for accumulation. These cucks didn't even bother looking at the charts from 2014 before giving 'advice'.

Hard to change people from following the herd.

If someone honestly thought December/January was the best time to buy, and refuses to buy now - then they should not be in the fucking market.

Takes 2 minutes to look at past trends and market cycles.. Buy now if you want in for the next run.

What percentage of BTC’s value comes from buying products and services, vs speculator trading?

yes, with increasingly weakness I might add. Then whales and market manipulators step in with a god pump.
Think about how much normie money is indirectly in this stupid thing: Computer hardware manufacturers, countless shitcoin "companies", wall street fags, 30 year old boomers.
Should be a fun ride for a few more years before a real flippening either occurs, or doesn't.
I'm still not sure if BTC will go on to be that digital gold long term, or if it completely gets replaced with somethingey they create.

Attached: 1530141984882.png (236x236, 136K)

There is no bull run coming.
Ever
Bitcoin was a bubble
it popped
its over

very good question
excellent question

Yep, cause the housing market was bubble come to 2008 and it popped.

No more house market

Its over

lol
nice try
The Dutch Tulip Mania (aka “Tulipomania”) of 1634-1637
The South Sea Bubble (1716-1720)
The Mississippi Bubble (1716-1720)
The British "Railway Mania" Bubble
The Florida Real Estate Bubble of the 1920s
The Stock Market Crash of 1929
Kuwait’s Souk al-Manakh Stock Bubble & Crash
Black Monday – the Stock Market Crash of 1987
Japan’s Bubble Economy of the 1980s
The Collapse of Barings Bank (1995)
The Dot-com Bubble (Late 1990s)

Is protecting you from (((banking cartels))) a service? If so all of it.

Oh fuck, internet doesn't exist and there aren't big companies in the tech space.

Forgot

Guess what - the dot com bubble was in the end responsible that we soon have internet companies that figth which one first reaches a $1 trillion marketcap....

What’s that smell?

imagine being this myopic

No it doesn't

>myopic

>split the benefit from the burden
this is only true for consumer loans.
if you use loans as intended and increase your productivity with it then you split the benefit (bank taking a smaller portion) and also split the burden (bank taking some of your risk).

So it is reasonable that btc drops 95% from ATH?

The quads of truth. Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy.
The dumb fucks who bought in December/January are doing the exact opposite though.

>offers protection from Jewish banking cartels
>in exchange for submission to chink exchange cartels
Umm ...

none of those are scarce forms of money that can be transferred across borders by simply remembering a 12 word mnemonic phrase.

lol
bubble is over

>it's totally different this time

Btc futures killed crypto and will prevent any bull run from ever happening again. Sorry but it’s true

We are unironically heading to triple digits long term. Sub $2k in a matter of months.

This is true. BCH will carry the torch.

>Bought BTC at sub $200

Nigger I will literally never panic. Withdrew my original thousand dollars + in Nov.

this

people keep dreaming about some IOT or AI bullshit when the real disruptive technology is right infront of them. Never in human history were people able to move or transfer their wealth without the risk of having it confiscated by the government or stolen by someone

Enjoy the ride, you're actually alright

trips checked, bitcoin confirmed over

Attached: 1529596639094.jpg (1236x820, 203K)

Based Duterte poster

lol

Attached: YourFuture.png (1555x311, 42K)

>chinks control bitcoin

Attached: brain.png (645x729, 53K)