I hate USA so fucking much. I seriosuly wish this country never ever existed along with all its inhabitants...

I hate USA so fucking much. I seriosuly wish this country never ever existed along with all its inhabitants. It's the quintessential cringe nation. Nobody makes me cringe like sharts with all their fake happiness and fake representation of europe and their brainwashed "sitcoms" with shitty animation and shitty characters with extremely shallow personality (and no, don't you dare cherry-pick me some good sitcom, we both know 90% of American tv is actually brain cancer), no politics or critical thinking about the current state of the world.
I am so fucking happy Mutts get depression when going to Paris and seeing what Europe actually looks like, it's like they take the redpill and they stop living in their made up world.
I hope this will cause most of them to commit suicide and i want to see their population die completely, along with Canadians, who look like discount Amerimutts

Attached: image.png (1106x830, 690K)

But I love you

Attached: 1551730819692.png (656x755, 42K)

Still waiting for someone that isn't an unironic shithole to make these threads

Yeah. We Europeans are so much more cultured and educated than am*ricans. Our Europe is such a beautiful place. We Europeans live much more happy, prosperous and productive lives than them.

We have cowboys though

Attached: Clint Eastwood.jpg (474x673, 57K)

Attached: adas.png (227x254, 68K)

absolutely based
the day of the treadmill can't come soon enough

I agree with almost everything you just said but why do you have to be an asshole and revel in my depression?

The problem is that you fcking idiots think that every country which dares to oppose you is a shithole. Some of you guys even said to a swiss poster that he lives in a fcking shithole. You mutts are completely delusional of the state outside of your borders and yet you idiots need to express your opinions on things you absolutely have 0 clue about and are none of your fcking business.

I hate Bulgaria so fucking much. I seriosuly wish this country never ever existed along with all its inhabitants. It's the quintessential cringe nation. Nobody makes me cringe like Bultards with all their real retardation and fake claim to be european and their brainwashed "population" with shitty IQs and shitty beliefs with extremely shallow personality (and no, don't you dare cherry-pick me some good Bulgar, we both know 90% of Bulgarians have actual brain cancer), no politics or critical thinking about the current state of the world.
I am so fucking happy Bulgars get depression when going to Paris and seeing what a good country actually looks like, it's like they take the redpill and they stop living in their made up world.
I hope this will cause most of them to commit suicide and i want to see their population die completely, along with FYROMonkeys, who look like discount Bulgars

Jesus settle down.

Attached: 1474225826793.jpg (600x796, 139K)

It's Jow Forums retard

you're a goddamn BULGARIAN, let that sink in first...you're not even in the league which CAN hate the US. you're an irrelevant thirdie that nobody knows about, know your place!

Note: I'm not even american

imagine being so miserable that you are enraged when you see other people enjoying themselves and succeeding

Attached: 3b9.png (450x433, 160K)

The problem is that this isn't just a Jow Forums thing. It's a thing you can witness on the entire internet. This is one of the reasons why americans are hated by many and yet you guys make thread about why we in Germany (or europe in general) aren't fond of your crap.

Attached: opinionontheusa.png (550x626, 68K)

based KARA BOGA

Turks are some of my favorite posters on all of 4channel.org

>Mountain Jew
>Not a subhuman
Pick one.

is there any greater context to this? Is it just vague "influence" or does it have to do with culture or politics specifically?

>The total state of americans

Attached: lmao.png (225x225, 6K)

>I am so fucking happy Mutts get depression when going to Paris and seeing what Europe actually looks like
your happy that americans lose their idealized vision of europe when they visit it?
why do you want people to think poorly of you?

Attached: 1540095054924.gif (540x304, 1.22M)

Stop being a retard and go see how normal people act on reddit. This board is for calling people I disagree with Mohammed

based dude

>Nigeria and Kenya
I knew Africans were based.

Nigerians especially are some of the most based people on the planet. It's sort of a shame that most Nigerian internet users stick to that one local social media site that's huge there and nowhere else, because more Nigerian posters would be cool as fuck

It makes me glad to see someone else, especially a brother burger, saying this. They really are some of the nicest and most polite people. They have an elder god tier accent, too.

There is a hole sub dedicated to shit americans say. It's called fittingly r/shitamericanssay and is quite popular and the problem is, that this isn't cherry picking. The dumbest posters are americans. If some european tries to criticize them the simply resort to insults or shit like that. It's an oog booga mentality

I fucking wish USA just nuked/ annexed this world.
niggers dont realize just how important the shift was from shitty commie vs dictator nations to actual freedom

It takes a lot of effort to make me cringe, but youve gone and accomplished it.

Let's work towards a world without the american empire and it's degenerate morality.

Attached: dugin.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

If German was the lingua franca then I imagine that I could find the same people.

Fuck that cunt.

>Lets hurl the "le ebic cringe"-meme at everyone who doesn't like me. This will surely show them how smart and cool I am

Reading your post gave me second hand embarrassment.

Attached: 1549989696095.png (350x350, 55K)

nice proxy pyotr

chill man they're not that bad

Based Yanni.

Attached: 1517597944135.jpg (750x562, 80K)

Don't be so rude. As we all know, most Americans are degenerate fat idiots but their nation has done a lot of good for europe and for the world. You can't say that about Bulgaria. Bulgaria's only contributions to europe are robber gangs and cheap whores.

Didn't I saw this comment already? It looks familiar... Yeah now I remember, there was a post like this but directed to Japs.

I love you my friend.

Attached: 1550126627567.png (746x512, 99K)

lmao get fucked

I'm happy that no country makes me feel any significant emotion. I guess I'm just a BIT more enlightened than some???

Attached: 1550341943313.png (680x680, 221K)

>this just in
>trump declares war on america

the world rejoices

Attached: tenor.gif (97x90, 53K)