NIMIQ thread

Don't see too many threads about this coin. JavaScript blockchain baby. How does biz feel about it?

Attached: logo.png (500x230, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nimiqdesktop.com
reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/8ham51/nimiq_circulation_and_total_supply/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shhhh let me accumulate

But I need to know how much I need to make it :(. EOY predictions Any one? Any FUD ?

What's the current price for 1 NIM ?
Where can it be purchased ?
Mining on a single comp yields like 10 NIM a day, that's awfully small...

Tradesatoshi only right now, marketcap is 4.5 millions.

Feels like crypto is truly dead when a product like NIMIQ gets ignored.

I'm just accumulating and waiting for the webstore to be released, and then for devs to discover it.

What CPU are you mining with? I'm pulling in +/-250 NIM a day

Also accumulating

And yeah weird that this project is still ignore when everyone is shilling shitcoins. But hopefully they will all fail so as only good projects like Nimiq will remain

Attached: Fete nim.jpg (676x673, 64K)

The price is now 0.00000047 BTC or about 0.0025 USD ?

My laptop. Hashrate is only a couple KH/s
250 NIM would be ~0.6 dollars at the current rate ?

More or less yeah.

Not much interest into cryptos at large right now, maybe in few months we will have a bit more hype.
Anyway it's a good time to accumulate and build things.
Nimiq has a very loyal community btw from what I've seen, lots of web devs doing stuff there and people contributing in other domains

Can I send my tokens from tradesatoshi to my NIMIQ wallet after purchasing them?

I'm also curious. From the website, the project is very professional and has a huge number of employees (they even have their own chef!). How can they afford it with a 4.5 million cap?

>Can I send my tokens from tradesatoshi to my NIMIQ wallet after purchasing them?
Of course, they aren't tokens though, it's a protocol coin, it has its own blockchain.

> How can they afford it with a 4.5 million cap?
They did an ICO more than a year ago, people who participated in it must be hugely in the red though.

So i've noticed a few of these cpu mining/javascript coins, nimiq/webchain/j.s.e coin(why is this shit considered spam by Jow Forums, the site gets blocked by adblockers too). Which is the best bet at the moment to hoard? Nimiq do seem the best at least appearance/site wise currently.

NIMIQ by far. It has the community, the appeal, and a really competent team behind it.

How much NIM is needed to make it?

just get $300 trial on google cloud. got me another 40k nim

Evil? Lol
Check out the sushi pool website if you guys are interested in $300 worth of free cloud mining.

1$ eoy
10$ after tokyo

Hi Sandman.

Kek

That would be so fucking sweet. But realistically, and depending on the crypto market as a whole, I would say $0.1 EOY and $1 in 2-3 years. I'm holding for 4-5 years so I don't mind

>sushi pool website
Is Sushipool better than Skypool?

IDK man. I just mine. Skypool is a bigger pool and gets more blocks. I like sushi pool because of their informative site. And they are helpful.

It works just fine, and you should use a smaller pool than Skypool since having a pool controlling more than 50% of the hashing power is not really healthy

Thanks.

For those who used Google's Cloud platform for mining, did you use a VPN?

no, they don't ban you if you activate the payment plan

Try mining each of these by yourself and you'll find out instantly which is superior.

I'm actually mining XMR on my GPU's right now while doing NIMIQ right alongside it on my Ryzen 1700x. The CPU gets 47 KH/s which incidentally makes me, on its own, 2x (or more) $$/month than what my 4x RX 570's make me on Monero. I literally started mining on my laptop too just because it pulls in a few bucks a month all by itself. I've toyed with that idea but have never found a coin that's profitable to mine on my mobile i5 processor.

If I could mine Nimiq on my GPU's too, I would in a heartbeat but so far this Argon2 shit is just hands down the most well-optimized, hardware-agnostic algo I've encountered yet. And I've tried mining a lot of different shitcoins with a lot of different algos.

Attached: XMR vs NIM.png (1419x471, 75K)

(had to split this up because Jow Forums thought the j. s. e thing was spam too)
For reference, each coin's hashing algorithm:
>j. s. e Coin: SHA-256 (lol)
>Webchain: Modified cryptonight
>NIMIQ: Argon2

This board is so retarded. A Few pajeets who own this shit coin tell each other to comment and circle jerk this coin every few days. This coin is going nowhere and lol at saying $1 per coin. The responses on this board is hilarious and is why crypto fell so hard most of you have 0 financial background or understanding of basic principles. Please tell me how this shitcoin is even worth 100,000 usd? It’s literally worthless

Of course it won't be worth $1 a coin, jfc, but try mining it yourself on your poverty LeapFrog, nigger, and tell me this doesn't have at least some potential to catch on with normies or semi-normies.

I unironically thought about calling my mom up and telling her to download the miner on her laptop, because I ran out of computers in my house to mine on.

Attached: 1523612834138.png (245x368, 28K)

Only 552 000 000 Mined since release.
Half the circ of Link.
Rest of the existing supply is locked away for 2 years in developer wallets.

>Cant reach 1$ eoy

my nigga

How do you know what the pajeets do so intimately?? Hmm

BTW, anyone looking to mine can just use the newly released GUI desktop miner:
nimiqdesktop.com

All you need is a wallet and a pool. If you have a Ledger wallet, you already have a Nimiq wallet built in. For pool info just use sushipool:
>us-west.sushipool.com:443
(or us-east, or eu)

Lol my bad then, that's awesome, I thought the supply was like some XX billion.

Attached: jr70htfq82711[1].png (801x643, 43K)

Not sure where the NIM from the NET conversions come from though. My guess is some sort of active dev wallet for conversion purposes. So worst case scenario we're at like 1 000 000 000 circ supply right now being very generous..
I have a feeling price is held down by all the pajeets able to rent vms for penny on the dollar that keeps on dumping their coins to be able to afford mining at all. (there are some seriously huge miners in this coin.)

reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/8ham51/nimiq_circulation_and_total_supply/

>By year end there should be around 3 bil NIM in circulation. This doesn’t include the 1 b NIM held by the team.
Total supply of 21 billion. Forgot about that part

>40k nim
How? It seems one 16 core instance will use up the $300 in a month and sushipool's site estimates that i'll get around 20k nims monthly? Am i doing something wrong or is the site's estimates totally off?

Global hashrate probably increased since he used his google account. Combined with the gradually decreasing block reward. 500 MH/s global hashrate gives roughly 11nim/khs at the moment.

Correct. 21 Billion total when the last block is mined in 100 years or so.

Don't see many threads on this coin? Are you a blind pajeet? There's multiple threads a day talking about Nimiq
How many other projects with a sub $5mm market cap are shilled as much as Nimiq? Fuck off

use preemptible

Didn't knew there was that option. So i'll need to create a new instance to run everyday is that how it'll work?

Just upgrade too paid plan. In paid plan u still get those 300$, but set usage of instance for 80% of whatever amount of cpus u use, its best to take 16 cpus and use it for 15 days with 75-80% load. Ive used 3 different CC one by one. U can go check also kamatera and vps clubx but watch put for those fuckin jews. Make only one server and never terminate it to open a new one, cos they will charge u for the second instance, im having battle with those fucktards over 60$, nothing much but i hate those fuckin jew mentality. Ive used some western (germanish and nlish) vps for other business things and everything was top 10/10. With jews? Problems. Just saying.

>multiple threads a day

Literally 1 thread every 2 days according to warosu, fuck off faggot.

You retards gonna be fucked by Google in a nice legal way after you magic free $300 gone.