What's your InitiativeQ balance?

Do you have a high IQ? It's literally free money.

Attached: Initiative Q bal.png (576x291, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

initiativeq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

160k whale

Early signups got 150k, is that true?

182,976 Q
I'm full.

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_chiruru96__d11c8b9e769f2d0d9179c20913a4ae5c.jpg (600x630, 136K)

not afaik. I invited 13 people for my stack

Can you invite your own family members? or is that too suspicious?

I don't see how they could find out. I didn't invite any family though, all from biz.

I don't see how they're aiming for a dollar value per token, with a 300 trillion total supply. This would its market cap 30 times higher than BTC.

im just here for the free money im dumping as soon as possible. Even 1cent would be amazing.

with that high supply this project is going nowhere. this is another well thought out chink/russian scam. they'll put up a sale and tell their customers to buy for $1 and abandon the project . cap this
the airdrop recievers are just their marketing sheeps who think they're getting money for free while the truth is contrarily they are being used for free as marketers

Still got 2 invites

initiativeq com/invite/B-xstZG7X

obviously because it's a scam meant to capitalize on low information/low education market participants such as that nigger who thinks tron can be worth $1000. There are a lot of waterheads out there looking to get rich quick. Illegal bullshit like this won't stop until all of them lose everything they have because the SEC is too slow to stop it. I estimate it will take another 8 months to a year to fully exhaust the hype-originated dumb money through scams such as this one.

I have a shit load of emails I use to abuse airbnb referrals so I signed up myself 15x and I have about 200k on my main so 200k+(15x60k)= ~1.1 million lol

You will be asked to verify KYC before receiving a single cent.

good thing I also have 16 fake identities. Although all the names on the files are like Bobo and Ada

initiativeq com/invite/HGQZlQGmX

5 frens can join

Here's a link to an invite initiativeq com/invite/rUYEFLX7Q

You will get $14,000 equivalent upon signup. I'm logged in and verifying everyone instantly. 9 invites left.

Still need 2 more

initiativeq com/invite/B-xstZG7X

initiativeq com/invite/HPi_vIXmm

LETS GO

Verified. 8 left

initiativeq com/invite/rUYEFLX7Q

Attached: bbnCcyB.jpg (950x534, 135K)

Initiativeq com/invite/SHqagMpGQ"

Bro verify me

Use my link Instant verifictation

initiativeq com/invite/B7JcbfB7X

instant verification 4 inv left !

7 left. initiativeq com/invite/rUYEFLX7Q

I'm logged in right now and verifying instantly. $14,000 signup bonus on my invite link.

Attached: o-DOG-FOOD.jpg (1536x1536, 256K)

They are going fast. 6 left. Get in quick.

5 left. Everyone verified already. Use this link and signup before the invites run out.

This isn't even a crypto and will probably end up being a bust but have signed up anyways lol

Its a risk free proposition which doesn't cost a cent. Why wouldn't you sign up and potentially make free money in the future.

https. /initiativeq com/ invite /B-68UYhzQ

4 left. Invites going hot. Fast verification and 14k bonus. Use this link:

Attached: pandapastel.jpg (261x370, 30K)

waiting to verify

initiativeq com/invite/rfvfABmXQ

insert a dot before 'com'

3 left. Everyone verified instantly. These 3 invites won't last long. Use this link: initiativeq com/invite/rUYEFLX7Q and get a 14000q bonus

Attached: swedish-chef.jpg (460x276, 25K)

congrats to everyone signing up, you are officially retarded /thread/

Do you hate free money?

There's literally nothing to lose by signing up.

Guys they need your real names. You will lose your bonus if you use fake names/emails. There will be a KYC process when this launches officially.

Be smart, but not oversmart.

Only 2 more invites remaining. Get in quick before they're gone. I'm online right now and verifying everyone instantly

Attached: Crash.png (344x556, 190K)

5 invites left
initiativeq com/invite/HDFNj4B7m

initiativeq com/invite/SQpwpErXX

get in, ill verify fast

Fastest verifications on the thread. Everyone who signed up got a 14000 bonus and was verified before they could log back in.

I have one last invite, but I'm expecting a new stash of invites in the next few minutes. Link will remain the same.

Attached: 1491075298679.jpg (500x538, 330K)

Just three more left, get them while you can!

Rewards get smaller for each participant

initiativeq com/invite/HDFNj4B7m

C please use your real name to sign up. If you fail KYC, you and me will both lose our bonuses.

initiativeq com/invite/SDNDGHr7Q

instant verifying buds.

read

sweet thx

Just signed up my dude

I got 2 more invites. I'm waiting on more to come in a few minutes. Link will remain the same.

Lightning fast verification. Just use your real name.

Attached: 003.jpg (1600x1200, 645K)

cfsalasr, just change your name in the account and send for reverification. Use your real name.

Fast verification, refreshing every 10 seconds

initiativeq com/invite/HIS4SSrQQ