T-The future will be bright

T-The future will be bright...

Attached: images (49).jpg (648x473, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Maximilian_von_Götzen-Iturbide
youtu.be/WKpDOysYTnU
youtu.be/eDUN-mKyJn4
boards.Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great. and even bigger shithole

Pendejo

>languages
>english

Attached: absolutamente asqueroso.png (288x415, 135K)

Disgusting we don't want to be part of that shithole we are indigenous AZTLANISTAS

Look at those mini me

Who is the heir of the Mexican throne?

Bro, why you copying our flag?

I'm pretty sure Mexico could regain it's central american clay within a week

>per capita: 25,113.52$
Lmao at how California and Texas increased Mexicos gdp per capita

This guy

Attached: 1550942232715.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

Maximiliano de Gotzén-Iturbide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Maximilian_von_Götzen-Iturbide

"No"

Attached: 1476564481211.jpg (865x648, 131K)

>empire
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is he the descendant of the guy you killed who would have made Mexico great?

youtu.be/WKpDOysYTnU

Good luck too you, although i don't think california and texas won't join your party.

Nice flag btw it seems familiar...

Attached: M.P.B.jpg (567x722, 86K)

>to* you

>Brazilians are so lacking in culture they need to photoshop a mexican painting

scratching my head to be quite honest family

Maximilian of Habsburg and Charlotte of Mexico never had children, but they adopted Prince Agustín de Iturbide y Green so both Imperial Houses joined, the Habsburg House and the Iturbide House.

Why don't you put all USA already?

youtu.be/eDUN-mKyJn4

I don't get these maps having GDP that just combines everything
If all these lands were suddenly united, some companies would leave or become unprofitable or have to reorient themselves to new markets
the gdp would easily just tank

>third mexican monarchy
I would die for this as long as a Habsburg was in charge

>mad monarchist
Holy fucking based

Are you that Brazilian monarchist?

Please by all means take back California, we don't want that shithole.

basado hermano. Que viva le nuevo imperio Chicano!

>nuevo imperio Chicano!
Ew. No. Mexican not Chicano.

Yes, i am.

Chupa verga indio. La futuro de nuestro imperio esta con los Chicanos

Good fella, God bless Brazil and I hope the monarchy is restored some day

You can't even speak Spanish, you dirty Chicano. After the Conquest all whites and Chicanos will be send to Nunavut to be euthanized.

why would you euthanize all the attractive people

That guy stopped posting a year ago, unfortunately. Said he might come back, but most likely isn't.

No mames chihuahua, los Chicano caballeros seran los encargados de su pais indio.

This day will come i'm sure of it.
God bless Canada.
Good night.

Chicanos are the descendants of the dumbest, poorest, ugliest and primitive villagers of Mexico.
That's why you will never have a writer like Octavio Paz, a scientist as Mario Molina, Miguel Alcubierre or Rodolfo Neri Vela, or an artist like Diego Rivera or Siqueiros.
You Chicanos are all cholos and you will always be cholos.

What does Chicano mean?

All of those individuals you named are faggots promoted by nepotistic elites

cope.

Mexicans are shorter, uglier, fatter, and more stupid compared to Chicanos. And I say this as an Asian man.

Mexicans are shorter, uglier, fatter, and more stupid compared to Chicanos. And I say this as an Black man.

Estas bien indio? La inteligencia de otro gente no son tuyas indio.

Chicano was an autistic movement akin to the black power one. Just much less influential and based more on civil rights, now it has become a name used by 4th or 3rd gen Mexicanos. Mexicans love using the term to refer to us Hispanics in the US. But most of us here are 1st or 0 gen, and very much still beaners.

You better speak English, because your Spanish is disgusting. And if course I'm Indio! Of Chichimeca Jonaz descent, I'm Indio just like you and all Chicanos, or do you think your dark skin comes from the Moroccans? Greeks? Arabs? Please!

>But most of us here are 1st or 0 gen, and very much still beaners.
Mexicans don't seem to think so.

>do you think your dark skin comes from the Moroccans? Greeks? Arabs? Please!
yes

You Chicanos can't even have a prominent thinker with all that affirmative action, gibs and handouts white Americans give you.

>cope

Attached: 1545249201769.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Meh, their opinion doesn't matter to us. A large swathe of us are middle class beans who left because after sticking it out in Mexico for so long, it just got worse.

I still go every summer, my family owns multiple homes back there. It's fun going back, since we come from wealth, we're never in no real danger because we surround ourselves with powerful family members.

I guess that's why they dislike us, we like clockwork go back every summer and flaunt our wealth at them, making our fellow beans jealous. It's also why Mexico has so many tourist..

See how mad they are? lol Pinche indios

We don't need a thinker because each Chicano is already one.

Mexicans always start shit with every other race/ethnicity/nationality on every website across the internet but they run away like bitches when people retaliate

In this thread all Chicanos went full "U MAD?" with zero arguments. That's not fun.

Is she thinking about conquistador dick?

As soon as people see your flag, all credibility is lost. No one wants to banter with a person who just had five family members get killed last week. It honestly makes us feel sad. Don't worry, i just donated two dollars at the register at Mcdonalds so they can help feed hungry chihuahuas in Mexico, god bless.

Chicanos should think about how to learn either English or Spanish correctly and to feed their 7 children they have with his chola.

Attached: images (84).jpg (398x413, 26K)

chicanos are better at both languages

Daily reminder that CHIs are celebrities in Mexico

Attached: chicanos rule mexico.png (702x878, 1.15M)

Then stop waving our flag in your country and stop seeking identity in my culture. I don't care if your fellow Americans don't consider you part of their country, but you're not Mexicans. Chicanos can't even name the 50 states, they hardly could locate Mexico on a world map.

Attached: images (85).jpg (678x452, 35K)

Average Chicano: "Saludos camarada, ¿listos para matar a los gringos?"

Average Mexicant: "HOLLLAAAA que tallll GUEYY, Al que tiempo vamos mamar la pito geurro carnalll"

>images (85)
Obsessed much?

I think he's the British shit poster larping as a Mexican. All his photos have the (#) on it. His Mexican andy ones are 23 and 27 and so forth. Don't take it to heart. It's funner to talk shit and play along.

Nah, there is no British shitposter. Just a proxy faggot

He's actually a gay faggot shit poster
The majority of these images ITT are him
boards.Jow Forums.org/hm/thread/1844863#bottom

Average Chicano: EYYY ESEEEE LES GO BUY SOM WEEEED ESE

Did the Rosa de Guadalupe finished early today or why are you being stupid here?

Not a proxy, not British

Attached: 15518452515231015303484.jpg (1456x2592, 616K)

What i tell you guys, such an adorable unsightly creature they are.

OMG those toe hand nails. La creatura Mexicana

It could be worse, at least I'm not a Chicano with a tattoo like this all over my back, like your dad, Kevin García.

Attached: images (87).jpg (350x448, 32K)

Found my flag too, tattoos are based tho

Attached: La creaturo.png (1423x1260, 1.05M)

shut up chicano,your actually the reason why everyone hates mexicans,not even puerto ricans are like this, you guys act like mexican culture and everything is the shit and mexico is better or some shit you fucking beaner HPTA

I take it you've never met Puerto Ricans and Salvadorians i have it? lol They're absolutely the most proud, most Mexicans couldn't care about Mexico. And unlike my fellow country men. I'm planning to go back, my family holds many lucrative positions back in my home state. Hooray for corruption.

btw in no point did anyone say Mexico was better, we all know it's shit. So piss off Chicano

>A large swathe of us are middle class beans who left because after sticking it out in Mexico for so long, it just got worse.
Fucking delusional lmao

Most of my friends have been from the middle class families who fled. The ultra poor had a harder time leaving since they'd get rounded up by drug lords to become mules or slaves. My parents just loaded 10 grand each into their bank accounts and flew in on a visa instead. Get around muttoid.

My family came here from Mexico in like the 1820s and are now for the most part rich successful old money fucks. I kind of feel like the reason why Mexican communities are so shit sometimes is because there's a constant flow of new poor migrants. Mexican Americans (and the majority of Americans for that matter) tend to gain wealth the longer they stay in the US. All the poorest CHIs I know are first gen and the only ones I know who are actually wealthy have family who have been here at least 2-4 generations apart for some rare cases of rich Mexicans migrating here for safety or work reasons.

Attached: tepehuan 1.jpg (220x278, 9K)

Thank you for Increasing TPP member countries.

All of that for 25K per capita...
So it's just a bigger hellhole to live in

cringe thread