How do you ask for sex when in a relationship?

How do you ask for sex when in a relationship?

Attached: 1515394011372.jpg (353x334, 56K)

you both lay on the bed, then you say "I want you"

It's literally that simple

>ask
You just eat out each other and basically the very next moment you're fucking her brains out

you mean your gf or a stranger? If prior, WTF? If latter, not cool bruuuh WTF?

You literally grab her by the pussy

You don't ask.. You make moves and gauge a response. Women like anticipation throughout the night and subtlety before the actual sex, you have to be smooth too. Not sure how to explain in detail.

but srsly why would one enter a relationship not solely based on physical attraction...that has been always beyond me...

OP is a cuck. Your gf already has sex no worries

True. I am fucking a 29 years old woman and she is in a relationship but obviously not getting any...I don't know why. I suppose her bf is the same cuck as OP here.
Truth is - if you are NOT fucking your girl on a daily basis, she will seek and find someone else who will do it for you. That way she will have the beta cuck to provide her on one hand and the fuckboy on the other. I prefer the latter...

>NOT FUCKING BUSINESS
but basically you don't "ask" for sex. sex comes to you. you don't come to it.

Best way to turn a woman off is to ask for it. You just do it and see if they let you.

nice bait

If you were in a new relationship I could see how it's weird to ask or make a bold move.

But if she is a regular or a gf, wtf man. You just do. Literally anything, say bitch let me see what that brapper do.

"Let's fuck".
If your partner can't give you a good reason why you shouldn't, then good luck with your 'relationship'.

pat on the ass bend her over and rip her gstring off user

>when in a relationship?

You're not in a 'relationship' your some underage with a fucking crush posting shrek milady memes

Yeah I fucked up

Show her your DGB wallet

OP wants to fuck user, not be fucked.

just be yourself

what kind of "relationship" are you talking about? if it's not a sexual relationship already you probably shouldn't "ask" for sex lmao

>being afraid to ask for sex from your committed partner

Absolute state of humanity

>NOT fucking your girl on a daily basis,

I don't need a whore.

Say allahu ackbar then stick it in with no warning, anally.

When in bed you pull your cock out and start fapping. When she says what are you doing you say join in or fuck off. Its pretty simple otherwise why the relationship, just be friends.

When in bed, stand up and perform a mating dance