First day of work

>first day of work
>already feel like quitting

Attached: file.png (750x501, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFX8h1iYEUs
youtube.com/watch?v=oy26YsmTHRU&t=0m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been a neet for so long I'd pay money to work. I miss the feeling of beloning and community, even the total shitheads. It's not even that I had a nice job. I've cleaned literal shit for days, worked construction and warehouses, but even that's better than rotting away in a hermeneutical vacuum where days turn to weeks that turn into an indisguishable grey mush of irrelevance. I go to gym four times a week with a steadily progressing and well-thought-out program and study history and read novels from the library, but that only helps so much. Hope I get this trade school done in due time and have not become utterly unemployable so I get to wageslave my ass off.

It'll get better, just stick with it for a couple weeks.

>rotting away in a hermeneutical vacuum where days turn to weeks that turn into an indisguishable grey mush of irrelevance

funny you should say that mate because as someone who works freelance, that's what big jobs feel like to me.

i could clear six figures a year but am happy earning half that just so i can spend half the year doing whatever i want.

I work under the VICE PRESIDENT of the bank but all I do is input data from forms in to a software that looks like it was made in the 80s

I've been unemployed for 2 years now, and if i had to work a job, i'd kill myself.
If you feel the need to work for someone, you're literally a born slave.

So... three figures a year?

>bitching about a data entry job
Kill yourself faggot I would suck a dick for that job.

Attached: 1517580127512.jpg (1080x1701, 736K)

I think some people with this issue need to realize they are most likely born entrepeanuers and should go that way in life. A big sign of that is not being able to stand working for anyone..I myself don't mind it as long as the pay is to my liking and work isn't too strenuous.

banks have thousands of vice presidents. its a throwaway title to make wagecucks feel special without giving them more money

I checked the corporate structure and he's 2nd in command to the DIRECTOR

if everyone could see my screen i would kill myself. fucking around on the internet is the only thing that makes wageing bearable

i think he meant six figures half a year.

i dont want to be a fucking entreprenuer wtf
i just want neetbux and to be left alone by the government

> he didn't get 300k starting so that he could retire by 30

Should have majored in Mathematics.

I did, I've been job hopping for some time. Today I begin at a job I may stay for the next three months and all I can think is how to use that money not to have to work for as long as I can.

Neat. Some people pick strawberries for ten cents an hour. Do your work you fucking faggot. Nobody owes you shit in this life.

Banks have a ton of directors too, retard.

>getting ready to go in for the interview
>stuck in traffic on a one-way street in the middle of a the city that requires me to take some glorified U-turn to go in the other direction after getting off of the highway, listening to the Myth of the 20th Century podcast
>walking up to the big glass building full of smug beta-chad jackasses and fat stacies

etc.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 10.28.06 AM.png (956x734, 220K)

>I fell for the law meme...should i switch into quantitativ finance?

>had an interview yesterday
>got an offer
>tell them I already hate it and refuse
>someone from a different department comes in with another offer
>refuse again

3 figures in 6 months. Muliply by 2 to make a year = 6 figures. He's quite the jokester

I work as a lab rat testing shit like a madman non stop for 12 hours 6pm-6am, I really hate the feeling of months going by like nothing. There's hardly any forests in Toronto, I can't get lost except in concrete jungles. I miss canoeing and hiking every day.... I worked home renovations for 6 years with my dad so I can appreciate data input jobs but sometimes everyones just so stingy if I miss a signature here or there. I must sign my name at least 100 times a day but I'm making maybe $21 loonies an hour and I was accidently put on salary for around 45k while I work 12 month contract. It's brutal because I graduated with a chemistry bsc and couldnt find a job for 2 years. About a week before I was offered this I was offered another job as an "adventure guide" taking people on walks through the forest and trails at one of the ski resorts but it was around an hour drive even though now I'm driving an hour in heavy traffic... The job would've only been minimum wage so $13 an hour but it's hard to say whether I would've had more "job satisfaction".

Hermeneutics /= hermetically

Hermeneutics is the 'science' of interpretation of texts/history.

>A big sign of that is not being able to stand working for anyone.
there are plenty of people like that who are just pieces of shit though. the fact that you can't stand working for anyone could also mean you're anti-social and/or have an unwarranted sense of self-importance.

maybe user is a dedicated historian

post pic of actual workplace or gtfo, op

don't worry user

it gets worse

THIS. I had a job where my screen was facing a glass door to the office I worked in. It was a nightmare

This. You won't have to quit if you kys.

was going to brag that i don't have to work but im afriad the universe will irony me

I work a minimum wage job and go to school. I want to quit so bad. I fucking hate it there. When I wake up and think about the day. The life is sucked out of me.

>days turn to weeks that turn into an indisguishable grey mush
>I really hate the feeling of months going by like nothing
I'm sorry but if you don't leverage this into insane gains via investing then you're retarded.

>quit in feb to full time crypto neet
>asked back twice to help with deadlines
>enjoy going back because they only want your skillz using a certain design program

Should really look for contract work desu but I don't want to do full time

Shit, me too. I fucking hate the law it turns out, and my greatest fear is that I'll sell my linkies way too early, just when they are worth enough to allow me to study math.

Write a program to automate it for you

I swing trade while I have free time at work but it's a little tougher now with volume dried up and I don't think the coins I'm invested in can go much lower (below ico already)

stfu u brainwashed self-hating turd.

Attached: UstZYlN.jpg (1019x1285, 155K)

This shit never happened to me and I have had more than 20 jobs since I graduated high school. Nobody can relate to me and I have zero normie interests. I don't give a shit about Star Wars or Game of Thrones and I don't even know what the rules to football are. I shudder every time someone asks me what kind of music I listen to because I have no idea what's popular, so I just make shit up like "David Bowie" or whatever. No one can know I listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=RFX8h1iYEUs

I'm not a normie and my musical taste is weird compared to the average normie taste but compared to that link, yeah, good luck trying to find someone who enjoys listening to that

why is so much work centered around the illusion of productivity? why can't people just admit that their product / business is shitty and their resources would be better spent elsewhere.

That's normal, you'll feel like quitting less and less everyday until you just don't feel anything anymore. That's how you truly know you're selling your experience to someone else. You still have the idiocy to assume you'd be something better with the time you've been given.

>youtube.com/watch?v=RFX8h1iYEUs
jesus fuck mate how can you listen this.

My screen is in direct line of sight with my boss's desk.

100% this

That’s pretty weird dude

I kinda like this.

ouch

i know that feel very well op

hold on user, were all gonna make it

>Do your work you fucking faggot
fuck off boomer cunt

>*unzips dick*
you can start immediately user

Momobako is her name. 桃箱
She has a lot of good stuff. I like everything she is involved in, she always chooses the best people to work with.

People always say this.
>Just be an entrepreneur bro!
>Just start your own business bro!
As if it's that easy. The phrase "easier said than done" has never been more relevant.
You have to factor in how hard it is to think of a business model that people would actually pay for, and how many people are already doing it, and how to stay competitive against those people who are probably already doing it better than you could.
Not to mention the initial investment. You will probably spend the first few years in the red, and you may never even see your business be profitable.

What I'm trying to say is that we should have more of those entrepreneur threads. Lots of good and inspiring ideas there

Having depressed people working is literally what they try to do at mental health clinics to try to prevent people from killing themselves.

You're just too fucking dumb, lazy and ignorant.

>tfw work picking trash from the street
thank god the contract is ending this weekend. I accepted because I had no work experience and they were the first to call me

>but all I do is input data from forms in to a
Yeah, then it's the Managing Director, Regional Director, CEO etc.

t. 0 personality brainlet with no hobbies or aspirations. born to work worker ant

>open concept office

Whoever thought of that shit needs to die.

Application-for-Employment.pdf
>Please complete all requested information
>Please specify your complete full-time and part-time employment history, including self-employment.
>Reason for Leaving
>Please explain any gaps in your employment
>Professional References. Individuals not related to you. Business references preferred.
What's a NEET to do?

Nice taste, bro. Fuck normalfags and their Hollywood explosions and remake after remake after shallow remake. 3DPD.

youtube.com/watch?v=oy26YsmTHRU&t=0m34s

Don't worry, the days go slow but the years go fast

>work shitty physical labor job
>basically get paid to work out
>no longer have to go to the gym
>swole as fuck
>get to eat whatever I want and sit on my ass and not feel guilty

could be worse

I would hate to work near people like that desu. What if you have to fart? There's no privacy

>fucked up back at age 35

I expected some death metal or some of that neo nazi shit, not.... This. Not terrible tho I'll give you that.