Redpill me about David Schwartz. I know he's one of the og folks that made XRP but that's about it...

ripple.com/insights/two-big-changes-leadership-team/

Redpill me about David Schwartz. I know he's one of the og folks that made XRP but that's about it. Now he's CTO of Ripple. Is this a good thing ? Will XRP moon now ?

Attached: SmartSelect_20180712-140658_Facebook.jpg (1080x1318, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ambcrypto.com/ripples-david-schwartz-worked-distributed-computing-internet/
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/fincen-declared-ripples-xrp-coin-as-currency-not-a-security-sec-decision-pending/
coindesk.com/former-sec-chair-represents-ripple-xrp-lawsuit/
cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-directs-bitstamp-to-freeze-funds-of-former-co-founder-jed-mccaleb
investopedia.com/terms/1/51-attack.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you know he is an astronaut?

Attached: DggtbQ-UwAEHGhv.jpg (900x1022, 188K)

BTC is dumping, so no.

He is literally Satoshi Nakamoto.

ambcrypto.com/ripples-david-schwartz-worked-distributed-computing-internet/

QUIET!!!

>van dyke

Just a greasy kike

Delete this.

Attached: 1531393514650.jpg (214x249, 8K)

It already made XRP moon, he might be the smartest person currently alive involved with blockchain.

Probably around 160 IQ

It's already priced in you idiots.

Attached: 1528457381529.jpg (480x480, 76K)

XRP will not Rise until the security cases are settled. But desu those cases will not swing in the favor of XRP. Anyone that does not see that XRP has the highest likelihood of being determined a security is delusional &/or a newfag.

((((((((((((((Schwartz)))))))))))))
whoever stays in this kike scam deserves to lose everything

>Schwartz
>Dyke

Attached: 1357538330820.jpg (333x500, 104K)

this is incorrect

>Schwartz

Attached: skeletor almonds.jpg (341x341, 27K)

Salty corecuck spotted

Attached: vays.jpg (400x400, 60K)

How?
Please explain, cause I know I can. But I need to know the level your at

It will not be deemed a security because it is not a security

>XRP will not Rise until the security cases are settled. But desu those cases will not swing in the favor of XRP. Anyone that does not see that XRP has the highest likelihood of being determined a security is delusional &/or a newfag.

then XLM stellar is a security
and ETH too a security
and Decred new scam of charlee

Wow great explanation! Have you never heard of the Howey test? XRP checks all boxes. The most basic premise of a security is 'of sole benefit', which XRP is, Ripple is still selling the coins into the market meaning they have 'sole benifit'
Btc is not a security as it is PoW, making it a commodity, this was desided in 2014 by the CFTC, the SEC agreed. FYI I remember this when it happened!

You delusional newfags have no clue what your on about, as I said! Have fun holding the riskiest 'crypto'.

ETH can be argued as it is PoW now... Any coin that had a ICO including XLM, is most likely a security... Its just that XRP has a couple of cases against it Atm so has the highest likelihood of being determined to be a security first!

>two former sec are defending xrp in the security lawsuit cases vs some greedy lawyers that bought less than 1k xrp to sue ripple later, this kind of lawsuits happen all the time in the burger land, the following lawsuits are a copy pasta of the first
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/fincen-declared-ripples-xrp-coin-as-currency-not-a-security-sec-decision-pending/
coindesk.com/former-sec-chair-represents-ripple-xrp-lawsuit/

he used to waste a lot of time on stackexchange
don't expect focus from him, kek

This is the Jow Forums consensus. That's how know reality is 180° away.

XRP moon?

You mean mooned?

I know about the cases. My point is that XRP has the highest likelihood, the case is still to be determined. Its in ripples interest for it not to be a security! You can't argue that XRP does not have the highest likelihood of being a security as the cases against it are pending + I don't know any other coin with cases pending, making it have highest likelihood of being a security of all 'crypto'! End of!
About to go have surgery in a moment so if I don't reply, I died! This would be the best outcome...

>Any coin that had a ICO including XLM, is most likely a security..

stellar did not have an ICO and already ruled not a security, its been added to new york bitlicensed exchabge ItBit

>your point is that XRP has the highest likelihood
acording to you
>You can't argue that XRP does not have the highest likelihood of being a security as the cases against it are pending
icos have the highest likelihood of being securities
the cases against it are a joke
its likely that ripple is suing themselves to try and speed up regulation certainity so more companies jump on board

>its likely that ripple is suing themselves
The delusion is strong with this one!
Fact, ripple are being sued for being a unregistered security.
Fact, no one else is being sued for securities law ATM
Fact, if they lose XRP will be the first 'crypto' security.
I do understand that other ICOs could be, but XRP is under fire right now!
How is that difficult to understand?

I can not even fathom being as wrong as you. You really do not understand it.

100% XRP will not be deemed a security.

Uber, Google, Amazon all got sued dozens of time - that doesn't mean that they were all wrong.

Go ahead and bet against it, though. Please do not, EVER buy and hold XRP.

XRP is a security as explained

What are your arguments against it not being a security besides ITS NOT A SECURITY GUYZ

ripple is getting sued by a pair of investors that lost less than 1k each
>under fire
>if they lose XRP will be the first 'crypto' security.
a very remote possibility
>Fact, ripple are being sued for being a unregistered security.
allegedly
>I do understand that other ICOs could be
>could be
already are considered securities
he is doing it on purpose, he is a larp, i have screen shots of him replying +20 times to a thread with less than 50 replies, now he is using a vpn

Please explain the Howey test to me then as I am apparently incompetent.

I tried to word it as XRP has not been determined yet to be a security! The chief of comms @ ripple also tweeted that it has not been determined yet....How are you so sure its not a security?

Ripple and XRP are not the same. XRP gives you 0 ownership over Ripple

XRP actually has a use, unlike securities. It's a digital asset used for extremely efficient value transfer, already actively used in markets today

XRP is decentralized and not controlled by a single entity - unlike what you may have heard or know cause you're a newfag.

Ripple doesn't sell XRP directly to people, you can only buy it through exchanges

Ripple doesn't mention or guarantee XRP has any form of ROI.

What more do you need?

What are your arguments besides ITS A SECURITY GUYZ

yes I have. Im a securities lawyer who used to work at the SEC.

Sadly this not a larp, just something to keep me interested while I am waiting for surgery...
>He is using a VPN
Fuck off I am not!

It truly is a shame that you can't bring evidence! It just makes you more delusional.... Show the screen shots it was probably me! I get bored that does not make me a Larp, just that you were not listening as you are not now.

Now who is LARPing!

>i work at jp morgan
and now
>im a securities lawyer
>not a larp

Attached: spiderlarp.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Ok. It's not a security. The SEC will not say it is not a security but that doesn't matter because these are private action lawsuits not enforcement actions. The district courts will have to decide this but they will decide it is not a security.

Attached: larper2.png (1135x446, 48K)

Haha, whoever keeps posting that must be the guy that sued Ripple over 1000$ because he bought the top of a bubble.

>Creators now say XRP totally isn't called Ripple
>Ripple company claims they didn't create Ripple
>They actually call it decentralized

Ripple is a total shitcoin as far as cryptocurrencies are concerned

its more decentralized than bitcoin

Who cares?

Attached: 1517883640209s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

I find that the general consensus of this is fairly accurate... if not then why would XLM and XRP look almost identical?

Attached: 3D7EA588-0FD8-406B-9DD5-F805F6038A21.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Tfw u know more than all those buttfucks on /biz

Attached: 1526309002215.png (840x348, 378K)

>david-schwartz
He is the Dire Jew that like Moses unto the Israelite
Will lead all who follow him into the promise land

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Huge difference, stellar/SDF doesn't sell it's asset to stakeholders - which means the world in terms of if it's a security or not.

Also New York Department of Financial Services would say they're fundamentally different, as they allow xlm to be traded.

Might want to spend like 2 minutes researching prior to writing your shitpost.

Me only hold XRP because am want to be declared security
that only way will ever become 100$

Attached: 54fa4ae560b402f2a2610b3dd3ffcc61.jpg (806x1100, 380K)

>I died, this would be best.

Agreed.

This whole XRP ripple story goes back to 1988 WTF WTF

Is this real?

Attached: IMG_20180625_164749.jpg (486x268, 26K)

Is this redpill enough?

Attached: Butthurtbutters.png (1000x540, 483K)

the only valid point maybe the 4th but the third is especially flawed.

Xrp and ripple are completely different entities so buying xrp has nothing to do with the projects and goals of ripple.

Not to mention xrp is already legally named currency as shown in goverement court cases.

And not to mention xrp already fits the secs definition of currency as it's value has no tie to ripple, saying otherwise would be like saying the dollar is tied to ibm

You're so fucking dumb lol. He is literally the best cryptographer on the planet. Probably the smartest man involved in blockchain tech today. Tell me what the fuck you have done that's more impressive than him.

Well ripple didn't create xrp that's already been factually established

that'd be like saying facebook created ripple just because they have people who've worked on both projects

Yes. David Schwartz is unironically, 100% actually Satoshi.

> Probably the smartest man involved in blockchain tech today.
>Man

This guy is fuding he is literally a wizard and has been alive for many, many centuries.He is not a man don't be fooled.

kek

you guys are silly, david shwartz is ALREADY guilty of economic crimes, ripple lost 10's of billions of dollars this year paying thots and rappers to shill. HE is on the list of economic criminals guilty of causing mass economic suffering. NOt a good list

ripple is XRP clearly clear from the bigining of xrp, now they are trying to cover up the mess because of sec and the jewish economic crimes

>Xrp is a security
>Because it has an ico
>Amerifags giving lawsuits
Absolute state

Attached: 1530403014048.png (600x600, 122K)

I doubt you realize how stupid you actually are.

so do I buy 100k or sell 100k

who cares if he's a good cryptographer? He understands digital signatures, but he doesn't understand decentralization, considering ripple doesn't even use a blockchain.

i have 714 XRP, not selling it. I'd let it go to 0 before selling it.

Whats a conservative price for an XRP in 5 years? Lower, higher, same?

Attached: 1528281909144.png (466x456, 244K)

Buy buy buy

20-100$

Conservative? In 5 years? over $10 easy.
Pic related is my stack, I bought at $0.19, rode it all the way up to the $3 peak and back down iron hands on the shit. Zero regrets or doubt in my mind we'll see $10+ within 5 years.

Attached: xrp.jpg (424x243, 16K)

is there a secure way of holding this shit other than my Toast Wallet? like online where I can access the information like a bank where a 3rd party holds it for me for a fee or something?

i mean it's not a brainlet thing to say. Ripple is not decentralized at all. It relies on a very poor method of consensus and data validation. The only overlapping feature it has to a real cryptocurrency like bitcoin is that it uses digital signatures.

Attached: br3.jpg (645x729, 84K)

also what is ledger wallet. if I put in $2-$4K in the next year into XRP, am I going to want that hardware?

Lmao are you really that incompetent that you can't secure your own assets and need to pay someone to do it for you ? Cause that kinda defeats the purpose of crypto

incompetent? no. currently ignorant on the subject? yes.

ummmm user, if you don't know what a ledger wallet is you shouldn't be investing in crypto

true, but i've already invested, only have one position and its in a wallet app safe for now. trying to learn before i invest more.

can't change the past, just prepping for the future

>. The most basic premise of a security is 'of sole benefit', which XRP is, Ripple is still selling the coins into the market meaning they have 'sole benifit'
Finally someone gets it.

Ripple owns 55 bln (55%) of supply. How is that decentralized? One entity owns the supply and could do a 51% attack.

Yea, that's not how a 51% attack works.

Talks about 51% lol. Quietly knows that buttcoin is centralized by choynese miners

Attached: IMG_20180619_224602.jpg (500x403, 28K)

>economic crimes
u wot m8?

Attached: 8676680807.jpg (887x578, 86K)

4 Chinese guys and Satoshi own 90% of BTC how is that decentralized?

The amount of misunderstanding of what decentralization actual is in biz is staggeringly bad

XRP is centralized, as it was pointed out they own 55% of the supply. Also ripple has a history of freezing accounts. How many bitcoin wallets have been frozen again?

Ripple CEO: Bitcoin Controlled by Chinese, Absurd to Think it Could be Primary World Currency

“A number of prominent people,” Mr. Garlinghouse explained, “even Steve Wozniak, has said that he sees a world where Bitcoin is the primary currency. I think that’s absurd. I don’t think that any major economy will allow that to happen.

An under-reported story, Ripple’s CEO insisted, is how BTC is “owned by China.” He noted, “The smartest thing you’ve done is not have ‘bit’ or ‘coin’ in your name. I’ll tell you another story that is underreported, but worth paying attention to. Bitcoin is really controlled by China. There are four miners in China that control over 50% of Bitcoin. How do we know that China won’t intervene? How many countries want to use a Chinese-controlled currency? It’s just not going to happen.”

Attached: 1529073987127.png (427x576, 310K)

Interesting that not a one of you challenges this but instead deflects it back onto bitcoin. I never mentioned bitcoin I mentioned ripple and xrp.

you should answer what is a 51% attack first

A brainlet question don't you think?

Please provide the accounts they have frozen. Thanks.

read the opposite of Jow Forums always

and you dont know the answer to such a brainlet question?

His brainlet may be under 51% attack

cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-directs-bitstamp-to-freeze-funds-of-former-co-founder-jed-mccaleb

Lets see, if Ripple HOLDS 55% of total supply is that more or less than 51%? Are you that dumb

damn, im trying to make you think
how is supply, and mining related, you brainlet
what makes you think supply=network control if xrp uses consensus algorithm
>investopedia.com/terms/1/51-attack.asp

Attached: 1518851070515s.jpg (96x125, 3K)

Bitstamp froze Jed's USD balance. Ripple froze nothing. No one can freeze XRP.

They did it as request of ripple. Ripple literally says the freeze ability is there to stop capital flows from people who shouldn't have it. Basically acting like a bank or paypal. I can never understand why people look past this stuff and defend ripple and xrp. I hope they are paid because there are much better coins out there.

Yes, they did. He even went to court and had Ripple release his funds.