6000 Link

Will I unironically make it?

Attached: 22456182-7E26-475D-AE7E-33D04F0FE826.jpg (1536x2048, 959K)

You can’t up it to 10k? You live in a Hoover town or something

We only get internet access once every 3 months, 6000 is what I got, will I make it? Yes or no

$6mil eoy

I hope so. If so, i will make it too

I hope you make it user. I've just upped my stack to 20k. Here's to a glorious future.

Nobody makes it in the end

100% no

Not a fucking chance!

thats like 1100 dollar, thats not even close enough to make it.
you at least need 50k+.
with 6k you won't be able to stake and if you go link pool you will probably make less than 15 cent a day (based on maximum usage of the chainlink network serving billions of API requests.
better sell and go for another token if you want to make it (or buy more LINK).

Attached: 2.jpg (545x530, 92K)

No one really knows how much you need to make it.. it also depends on how much is making it to you.

Considering how cheap LINK is you should add to your stack. 6000 probably isn't enough to make it. To me 15k is minimum.

You mean 15 cent per Link?

I just want enough money to buy my grandparents a house in Olympia, Washington

Subtle FUD

Interesting you chose a fire pic. May as well be your money in there.

Get back in formation lieutenant

Yes. You just need to hold for a couple months longer than those of us with10k +. Remember to stake while waiting for the singularity

only if you wait 8 or 9 years maybe

yes and since hose of you with 10k+ will dump on him early since he's hodling longer than you, link's price will crash to oblivion before he "makes it"

Holy shit, I can't wait for LINK to release mainnet only for it to dump into oblivion like REQ, because no one will actually be using it. We're all going to get rekt, screencap this.

Where do I go to find out how to stake them

I chose the fire to represent he burning feeling my dick has after fucking your mom for 5 hours

When is high school starting again?

It started but I’m skipping class to fuck your grandma next

Sure is summer here.

Is this the average linkie? I might just sell. I don't want to imagine kids like this making it. So how could I?

Attached: dustpepe.jpg (960x960, 108K)

he has only a miniscule amount of link and won't make it. he will probably sell the moment he is even.

Linkpool

no.

You'll be worth $6,000 in 2019, $12,000 in 2020.

give the poor fuck some of that snow after that burn

Attached: ABSPRO.jpg (450x422, 60K)

You will make it to the nearby Mc'Donalds