Crypto has been China Hustled!!!

Attached: ChinaHustleChains.png (770x470, 552K)

shut yo mouth white piggu, buy vechain now

>t. that 68 yo boomer who lost 159k investing in chink scams

This was the most recent hustle I think. Rip crypto nig twins

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-091310_Brave.jpg (1080x761, 169K)

Binance is the real Chinese Hustle. You faggots have seen NOTHING yet. Mt.Gox will look like child's play when Binance goes down

yo investment is safe white piggu, now keep buying ventonchain

CZ was recorded calling customers "gweilo"
>this will end well

Can someone post this on the Wanchain leddit?

I recall reading (here on 4chins desu) that it is not actually frowned upon to scam someone, it is instead the person who got scammed who is shamed so to speak. Take that with a pinch of salt as its just anecdotal evidence. Also the convenience of 'The China Hustles' release being shilled here and with the trade war heating up it could be propaganda by intelligence agencies as we all know hollyweird is renowned for.

With regards NEO I was actually in it when it was antshares. I became concerned about 1. The codebase (in comparison to others - it was two years old at the time) 2. the website is...well just take a look 3. The lack of transparency regarding the team behind it.
The subleddit is just moonbois who downvote anyone questioning the project.

What's gweilo?

White devil. Its a racist term dont take it literally but some ppl use it in a friendly way now its coliquial.

Is Zilliqa a Chinese scam? It seems too good to be true. Thoughts?

well he isn't wrong. most of his customers are gweilos.

I litterly stopped buying anything Chinese after watching expats talk about their experience living in China, every expat seems to agree there's a huge scam culture in China.

I don't actually think any of these Chinese projects bring much to the table anyway.

he was purposely being racist. but hey, don't believe me...leave all your coins on Binance and wait for the grand finale

you faggots who want this centralised garbage deserve to lose everything

The only chink coin that wasn't a scam.

Attached: 1_xrnDOK8eUxD5l07maM7mLg.jpg (1280x686, 56K)

Nebulas will make you eat these words. Buy under $4 or stay poor, my user.

hello!
ICOs are mostly paid in ETH, and these projects are holding onto millions of ETH which they will dump on the market slowly and suppress the price, are you new? Kek

I speak chink ive been learning it for years and despite that i fell for this shit. I am still green luckily but way down from
Ath due to chink coins.

I know about their scam culture and idk why i didnt put two and two together. Im still in a chink coik but only because this one seems different and unusually transparent. There was no private sale, no whales made in ico, and they dont market much yet.

But still worried as fuxk

My head is filled with thoughts of glistening donkey schlongs doing battle with each other

Ellastos turned out to be a huge Chinese Hustle.

NKN is unironically not going to end up as a chink scam coin.

Attached: DebKAECX4AANJF8.jpg (1200x621, 50K)

>chinks hustling neets on Jow Forums that think they are the shit
always puts a smile on my face and never gets old

The chinks figured out the US will never pay back their debts so they came out with all these chink scams to get gweilos to bankrupt themselves. It's a long con with a long way to go.

C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

Every single one of their articles on MSM finance sites are sponsored content. They popped up out of nowhere and gained a 400M market cap. You do the mathmatics.

Tron icon vechain etc etc to much to count only vapor coins no real use

I remember the kyber menschen. What happened to them?

I've said it before and I'll say it again
CHAINLINK
CHAILINK
CHILINK
CHILNK
CHINK

Attached: 1530519610862.jpg (1706x1382, 146K)

Yeah I checked this out last night after the shill thread and definitely see similarities between that and the crypto market in china. You think oh yeah these dudes are just ahead of America and everyone else so smart lol. But that's far from the truth. I'm sick of shitcoins pumping like mad then suddenly dying off and vanishing. Neo, vechain, waves.. And then you had the one dude who recently outed all these scams in a private conversation. I'll stick to shit that isn't blowing smoke up everyone's asses and actually cares about tech. This market is wild but cutting out chinks will help.

God damn biz is so fucking stupid you faggots watch one propaganda documentary and not only blindly believe it but have to post about it on Jow Forums every fucking day go back to plebbit you absolute brainlets

>NKN is unironically not going to end up as a chink scam coin.
says user increasingly nervous
GET HUSTLED, BOI

I'm not saying the binance chinks aren't scammers because they probably are but you're delusional if you think they are going to kill their cash cow just to steal a bunch of worthless crypto coins from neets

litecoin is a fucking chink scam, stop giving it a pass just because it was the first one

>mad then suddenly dying off and vanishing
>Buy new coin when they start shilling it.
>Sell for profit once it pumps.

Yeah, I hate money, too.

>tfw NKN is only 4% of my portfolio like any chinese project should be

not nervous boi

Tron was the biggest Chinese crypto scam made. A lot of people fell for that piece of shit coin.

>if a coin isn't posted here 24/7 it's dead

Kek.

Alright so what are some chinese projects that aren't scams?
BNB?
NULLS?

No idea. I don't even hold it, but those chinks still delivered a nice product.

>Ellastos

They're all a Chinese Hustle. Some just appear more legit than others. But the point is always to suck money out of your hands into theirs. Even a successful business or revenue generation system ever materializes using your investments, do you think the Chinese will ever share their profits with you? They scam even in a regulated businesses and equities market. In cryptos, they have to obligation to ever act in your interest.

Attached: china.jpg (341x192, 15K)

the scary thing is that these chink scammers have no mercy in bleeding everyone dry and just vanishing. Crypto was like a fucking golden egg with no regulation or repercussions. Invest wisely ... and for fuck sake if the 'team' is a bunch of fucking chinese or korean be very fucking skeptical.

Guys you have no idea how hard chinese can scam, I invested in s-chips and it was hell

Attached: eratet.gif (797x439, 38K)

source? never trusted him anyway

They are not going to kill their cash cow, at least not yet. But they are orchestrating "hacks" to steal user funds and you're dumb if you believe these are real. It's the favorite way for insiders to exit scam in crypto hence why there's so many hacks in a field with so many software devs, like it doesn't make sense unless the devs themselves do the hacking.

NAS is great, price being dumped due to their current incentive program, great time to buy in

I agree.
China has to GTFO from crypto.

when was binance hacked? seems like a many people just gave their API keys away or got phished

Every time they've been "hacked" they have reimbursed all the stolen funds so that doesn't make sense. Like everyone else on biz you have retardedly let a documentary, which are always biased and meant to be for entertainment purposes, tell you how to think. Fucking drooling retards all of you.

In the VIA hack they were just testing the waters so no money was lost. In the SYS hack they actually "lost" 7k or 8k BTC. Expect more "hacks" in the future.

>for entertainment purpose
>it's literally chinks stealing billions from burgers
There's something called factual information, faggot. Look it up. You can check all the information presented there. Tell me what's biased, chinkboy. I'm listening. Did the chinks not steal billions from burgers by lying, cheating and bamboozling even the SEC? It's a work of fiction, right?

Stay tuned for the sequel: "What will chinks do in the unregulated crypto market: electric chinkaloo"

Attached: 1349931559088.gif (475x247, 410K)

U.S. will soon ban all cryptos from China. You been warned

You guys are racist as hell.

source or stfu

It's a term of endearment you round eyed moron

shut the fuck up you weak, pathetic excuse for a man.

the entire world is racist, brutal, and hard. they will eat you for lunch with your naive empathy not shared in the rest of the world.

i hate a chinese

they are literally jews 2.0, steal steal steal, scam scam scam, and then give you garbage if they ever decide to be legit with you. Never fucking EVER do business with chinese. You might be winning now with some profits off their cheap garbage, but they fuck over everyone and their government legally allows it. Chinese people will find ways to cut corners you would think is too petty but they will do it just to fuck you over and get shit for free. Chinese middle class is literally farmers who learned how to scam and steal. They steal from everyone and should be actively avoided until they get their shit together and operate honestly.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

>Chinese people will find ways to cut corners you would think is too petty but they will do it just to fuck you over and get shit for free.

this x100
And people still believe that WTC doing a fake 50$ giveaway was just an honest mistake and not chinks being chinks.
>the amount was too small g-guys. Why would they do that when the marketcap was 1 billion dollars?
That's exactly the point. A chink WILL scam you for 50$ just because he can.

to add, every aspect of a product that can be faked or fabricated, chinese will fake. This includes product reviews and ratings and other things. Never buy chinese.

They're worse than Jews.

When Mt. Gox was hacked and everyone was "reimbursed" without them actually knowing it. Jeb Mccaleb sold the exchange to Mark Karpeles and told him to sold replenish the stack of stolen BTC, etc. We actually don't know what the fuck happened at Binance. The motherfucker just did a SAFU and made everyone feel good.

If you think the China Hustle documentary was some entertainment meme you're fucking retarded. It's not just the US. I can't provide Swedish links since they are in Sweden but Swedish companies were always complaining about Intellectual Property Theft when operating in China which they have to do to compete. Just google Intellectual Property Theft China and every western country with a technology advantage is a victim.

Attached: chinahustle.png.cf.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Was this what you read?

Attached: 1519849866145.png (1400x5552, 946K)