How hard is it to make 2% daily gains trading btc if you have $10000...

How hard is it to make 2% daily gains trading btc if you have $10000 ? I have some experience with trading but I wouldn't call myself an expert.

Attached: apu shitting.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

>How hard is it to make 2% daily gains
consistent? impossible

Not impossible. Sit in tether most of the time waiting....then buy and sell reversals when the opportunity presents itself. Every coin has greater than 2% movements many times throughout the day.

If it's possible why limit yourself to 2% then? Just do more trades and get 4% daily or even more, you get rich much quicker this way.

impossible

hard

The amount of money you have doesn't matter brainlet. 2% will always be 2%.

if he had a billion dollars it would be pretty difficult

>buy and sell reversals when the opportunity presents itself
If you knew how to do this reliably then you wouldn't be posting on a manchurian beetle racing forum

Take notes everyone this guys returns are so good he makes george soros look like a beginner.

That's what's not possible consistently. If someone were disciplined and set a goal of trading 2% gains a day, I think it's doable. Trade in for your 2%, then get out and wait. You miss the big pumps doing this though.

You're a fucking idiot if you think you can make 137700% return per year just by trading.

If it was easy then you’d see everyone doing it and getting rich. 2% a day for a year is 1377x gains. 10k would become 13.7 million. There’s people way smarter than you or I with way more resources (algos, bots) who can’t figure this shit out

if he had one cent it would be pretty difficult

Pretty much everyone trades is trading for sats. I'm talking about trading for dollars though. Might be you're buying back in higher today than you sold for yesterday. Doesn't matter if you're only looking to move 2% a day and you're holding USDT.

Just hodl.

Attached: 1508080749634.jpg (800x762, 74K)

Yeah, at some point it's not going to work with large amounts. I guess I'm talking about consistantly pulling 2% trades. Not necessarily 2% increase in your entire stack every day. Putting 10k into the market everyday for a 2% return end of day seems doable though.

90% traders make consistent negative returns. As complete newb you're probably going to be on the bottom of that heap, when talking sustained returns on both bull and bear markets. You only need to get completely wiped out once to lose everything.

this but unmistakably ironically literally unironically actually

Where'd you hear that? If by trader you mean anyone who buys crypto, then I might believe it, but if by trader you mean professional trader....then no. That makes no sense.
Anyway, I read the question as..."if I have 10k, can I consistently pull $200 from the market a day." I think that's reasonable. $200 isn't enough to live on, but there are plenty of people make their living by trading.

I was doing 2% a day following this strategy during the 2017 golden bull, but there just aren't enough opportunities or volume to do that now at least for me

This is fairly doable. You could do a pretty low leverage trade like 5x or 10x and with 2 or 1 btc and wait for the price to change $20, which happens regularly due to slippage.

>$200 a day
>roughly 70k a year
>not enough to live on
>inb4 before city living
nigga please, you just need the internet and can live in a low cost of living area with decent internet and save even more