Sorry to hear

Sorry to hear.

Fucking chink coins man... i hope people learned their lesson to not give these roundeye sociopaths your bitcoins

Attached: elastos-review-696x449.jpg (696x449, 41K)

is there some sort of coordinated FUD against Elastos lately? Chill tf out, buy the Chinese investor coins, and wait for this to reach $100+ on next bull run.

Fuggen idiot

Attached: 2425023_0.jpg (630x630, 58K)

I mean it was pretty obvious it would dump by the amount of threads shilling this piece of shit. I hope people learned their lesson

100$ next bull run while biz pajeets were saying 8-10k is to be expected. absolute state of chink coin shills

Cope. What does a angel investors selling near the bottom mean to you. ?

>roundeye
slanteyes dummy

Attached: x3ivmf3n3mq18g12n7i9.jpg (2000x1085, 227K)

I keep expectations low.

Anyone who all-ins on ANY chinese coin, legitimate or not, is retarded; I'm not arguing that. No chinese coin deserves more than 10% of one's portfolio exactly for the reasons exemplified by this under-ICO train of FUD.

But that doesn't change the fact that Elastos has some decent fundamentals as a dApp runtime platform. They already have mobile games porting over to the iOS runtime.

last week everyone said lel god coin, now while price is dumping everyone fudding this. yes yes accumulate more

It's not under ICO price.I think the token sale price in Jan came out to $14 or there abouts. The actual ICO price that was only available to chinese insiders was like $2-3 and all these shares become available for dumping in about 6 months

AAHHHHAHAHAHA SANK U FOR BEETCORNS, ROUNDEYE. NOW U BUY ASIC OK

Attached: asicbitch.jpg (900x600, 102K)

Totally, a metric-load of $ELA is being released on August 1, 2018 and February 1, 2019.

Use these expected movements strategically. Just because tokens get released doesn't mean you have to lose money.

pic related

Attached: ELA-release-and-burn-final.png (800x2000, 311K)

>near the bottom
The bottom is .0001 sat angel investors paid in Feb 2017 when BTC was cheap as fuck. If you really believe that Jihan, Da Hongfei and Tony Tao won't dump their bags at current 36x, the sheer thought of ridiculous inflation when this shitcoin is listed on only one real exchange will scare off any potential buyer. The public sale was at 0.00125, so everyone who bought back then will likely to join bagholders, because this chink scam has the worst fucking token economics in crypto. Add 4% annual inflation on top of all as well. This garbage isn't really worth paying $1 per coin.
If there is a bullrun this will pump the least. Look at this fucking cope. ELA bagholders rest their money on blind faith that those chinks won't dump a penny. Just how dumb can you get? Even if they won't, it creates selling pressure on its own.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 18.00.44.png (891x658, 160K)

i mean i can see why comapnies are going for private and presale investors. but i dont get that huge bonus + short lockup. man makes it hard i mean i still like the project but with almost double until next year in feb in circ supply... during this market were btc might fall back to 4-5k

better sell now and buy back in later.

I can't believe I fell for the muh fundamentals meme here. I'd rather get into hyped shitcoins that don't have insane cultists married to their bags who would defend 150% inflation in mere 1.1 years after the public sale. The epitome of a chink scam. At least VEN pumped like crazy from their ICO price. This fucking shitcoin is only made to make chink VCs rich.

Btw, have they closed their community telegram or am I banned?

Its sad state of crypto mate. I learned to adapt instead of trying to be smarter than the market. Crypto is probably.gonna die because of the constant shady chink shit thats been happening often

They couldn’t even fucking make it to Binance. Fuck these chinks, fuck the Hodl meme, fuck muh fundamentals. Fuck me for being so gullible

another thing. they said they will never pay the listing fee. what a fucking joke

Fucking assholes never even gave their bagholders a binance listing what a fucking shame. Even skycoin is on binance for fuck sakes...these chinks coukd have ran the same scam everyone else does but no they had assrape their bagholders even harder. Constant dump from day one.

These chunks probably had the worst marketing I’ve seen out of any crypto project. Fay Li is the most incompetent dumb whore in the industry

I will unironically never trust a chink again.

Literally subhumans.

This must be coordinated FUD. Too strong. Too concentrated.

These fucking fags were also acting offended when asked about exchange listings. Hurr, be patient, it’s not up to us. Huobi volume dried up completely after they banned Americans and Japanese from trading, two other scammy chink exchanges BCEX and CoinEGG are faking volume and withholding coin deposits. BCEX has miserable couple grand volume after they turned off their washing bots. What a fucking joke. They unlock 2 million coins and don’t even plan to compensate that by a new listing that would attract more buyers. Fuck that dumb chink thot Fey Li, but she was at least right about dumping this AIDS-ridden garbage before it sinks even further down the shitter.

t. brainlet

Yeah, keep holding these bags. You’ll see some profit right after this chink scam gets close to the EOS market cap. Too bad, they didn’t have a year long ICO and settled instead for an insider ponzi that won’t even pay for fucking listings before dumping their bags. As if regular assrape isn’t enough for them.