OmiseGO Jun delivers

What do you fucking FUDders have to say now?

mobile.twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/1017212308278243329

Attached: EF626523-92D8-42F3-9441-CDFA6F9A180A.jpg (2048x2048, 138K)

fake and gay

Did he buy a new Skate borad!?

Please anons dont fall for this chink scam

$100 eoy

Only coin Im still confident in aside from ETH and BTC for being around

More fake news trying to continue the hype of their shitcoin. CHINKED
>$700 EOY
kys

what makes you say this

Probably because if you believe in crypto you need a way for people to use it. This is pretty much the only viable solution right now.

This. Even if the price if $12 EOY ill be happy, at least personally speaking. OMG has been closely involved with creating an ethereum fund worth $100MM, establishing offices all over SEA and japan, collaborating with stanford, is listed on over 115 exchange pairings after

Come up with a usable product or stfu. This will be my answer from now on. Don't tell me about the awesome thinga you want to make happen. Because thats what losers do. Empty promises and talking dreams. Just actually write the fucking code. debug it. Roll it out in production and then get back to me.

Herro roundeye
Jun herre
Optimistic is all that matterr
Buy OmiseGo. Jun say $200 eoy.
Now buy round eye.

Attached: 1529223632039.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Herro loser who posts this meme everyday. Im not a moonboy, a solid $12 a token will do me good.

How much OMG is needed to make it by 2020?

Doesn't even matter to me. Cross chain trades in Status.IM will be dope. I'll hodl just to stake.

Start by having more realistic expectations. 1k omg not enough to break you. Dont overinvest in 1 coin

Fudders BTFO, OMG is the real deal

>Dont overinvest in 1 coin
The problem with this is the assumption that the crypto market is similar to the stock market.

In the stock market you have a ton of different industries represented with thousands of totally legitimate businesses full of talented people.

In crypto you have a handful of good projects with talented teams and a fucking ocean of scammers, pajeets and chinks.

I'm not diversifying in crypto because most of it is bullshit, unlike legitimate public companies.

So I'm all in OMG because I can at least tell that its full of talented and legitimate people.

The thing is you can build a company worth billions just with hopes and dreams.
Just look at Theranos and Enron. Both scams worth a fortune and propping up their stock price with lies.

This is also why I dont like ethereum besides the money it made me.
Its basically a scam generator.
No one uses the dapps.
Maybe that will change in the future, we will see.

Attached: Dgx-ksPWAAEX8JX.jpg (720x705, 40K)

Its still a risk, I agree I trust this team more than most others but nothing is a guarantee.

Be prepared

noob honest question: what does OMG offer that XLM does not?

People will actually use it

OMG will moon soon!

Attached: Vitalik 1.gif (444x250, 961K)

cross chain compatibility between ether and bitcoin.
fiat gateway
currency agnostic payments

So why is Xlm valued way more than Omg if omg is basically stellar+those things? is omg behind tech wise/network wise?

XLM was created in 2014 and Omg in 2017, thats a big time gap so let's see which one of those projects will reach zero valuation first

lol its still going to 3usd.

You don't seem so confident that one of them will succed! I think a service like the one they provide is needed tho, and as soon as the tech is "good enough" to work, it's about network and adoption.

I'm a huge fan but if we stay in a bear market I see no reason for the price to increase right now. Much better entry or reentry points coming.

Because it's not ready and won't be ready for at least another quarter. So it's a much greater risk.

yeah i see there is demand but if they fail somehow i don't see any hope for crypto at all, you can see right now that a lot of projects are going down pretty hard and a lot will never ever comeback

Yep, narrative no longer matters.

Agreed. I wish I sold the majority of it in May when it hit $21 with the bithumb listing, but I think the lowest we will see is $4.

Like I said $12-20 EOY and Im happy. My DCA is $7.9