fell for the t h i c c meme

> fell for the t h i c c meme
> fell for the vechain/chink meme
> holding x-node bags
> bleeding money like a motherfucker (gf, chinks, taxes)
crypto was a fucking mistake

Attached: last-summer-this-summer-2.jpg (682x721, 495K)

That's fucking disgusting

yeah I know, the chinks fucked me good man, disgusted with myself

fucking hell user, i will pray for you

Can't see shit on the left, but what is that body type on the right. Looks like a pear

kek, this chick is gonna be ugly as FUCK in her late 20s and 30s+

Attached: 1530379275335.jpg (600x600, 46K)

you're going to fall for the biz fud meme too you stupid faggot hahaha

Cut your losses and break up with her. She has the fugly after 30 body.

Your only mistake was investing in vechain. The x node was obviously a money grab attempt

Fat acceptance was a mistake

Attached: girls-selfie-before-the-club-vs-how-she-actually-look-29684642.png (500x522, 104K)

1) you fuck thicc girls you don't date them you moron
2) there is nothing wrong with vechain it's literally a handful of pajeets spamming biz with fud and nothing more. You probably sold the bottom like a retard because that's clearly what you are.

lmao wtf

First pick is hips back, gut in, chest presented. Always look at the arms. Women know how to do all sorts of deceit with push up bras and shaping elastic panties and pants but the arms don't lie.

Fat arms, fat bitch.

good point. I find it hard to judge her arms in the left pic though, they look normal

absolutely no muscle tone what so ever. Not even on the arm holding up the phone. You should be able to see some muscle there, it is actually activated to hold the phone. Look at her down arm. No muscle tone for the bicep what so ever. If she was sideways there would be no hint of a tricep what so ever.

Hell, look at the leg, no quads what so ever. This bitch barely even walks uphill or takes the stairs.

I agree her leg would have given that away, looks obvious now. and probably her down arm too, if it wasn't positioned to face you.

They also use photo editing apps. It's so pathetic.

You just need to know what to look for and it becomes a habit. It is in woman's nature to be deceitful. Hair color, slimming clothes, push up bras, ass forming panties, make up. The average woman is so deceptive that we don't even consider these things lie anymore.

Attached: ass panties.jpg (450x450, 19K)

lamo wtf is that pic

Attached: 1467964130285.png (579x579, 327K)

nice trips
>ass forming panties
didn't even know that's a thing lmao
also can I assume if there's only a face pic that she's fat? I know that they have an "angle" that hides their fatness

>t. basedlet
LMAO cant even handle a real woman can you?

Attached: 1421999713056.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

Yeah, face up is hiding facial fat.
Women being deceitful with shaping panties. This will go will with the jeans with elastic to further shape the ass.