>tfw you fell for the "whales are accumulating" meme
>tfw you fell for the "FUD" meme
>tfw you fell for the "solid fundamentals" meme
>tfw you fell for the "it's the next ethereum" meme
>tfw you fell for the "10x(price when you bought it) EOY" meme
>tfw you fell for the "hodl" meme

>tfw you fell for the cryptocurrency meme

Attached: tfw.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Hahahhaa it took you this long to realize your vens arent gonna 10x???

TFW you are OP and are a big fat LOSER.

People who still fall for the 'HODL' meme in a long-term bear market are retarded

>mfw I've been playing with the houses money....and going to 0 doesn't hit me financially.

it will when your parents take away the car

It's ok brother we all suffered together and at least we made some frens

Attached: yes_fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Motherfucker, I'm probably old enough to be your dad. Boomer here. Already made it. Wife, 2 kids, house on 3 acres....etc.
I'm not dumb enough to play with money I can't afford to lose. All I have in the market are gains. My initial investment was cashed out a long time ago.

Tried to warn you moron.

Cashed out my 10800 Vechain a long time ago.

>Boomer here
You're not a fucking Boomer.
And you don't own a house or have any kids (thank god).
nice Larp, though

I know these feels. All I know is suffering.

>tfw you fell for the meme meme

Attached: NO.jpg (857x448, 64K)

>tfw you fell for the "whales are accumulating" meme
true

>tfw you fell for the "FUD" meme
This is ironic, to say the least

>tfw you fell for the "solid fundamentals" meme
It depends

>tfw you fell for the "it's the next ethereum" meme
That's a retarded comparison, anyone listening to someone with this argument deserves to get burned

>tfw you fell for the "10x(price when you bought it) EOY" meme
Still possible, depending on the project and market sentiment at the time, yes market sentiment can shift you perma bears / perma bulls

>tfw you fell for the "hodl" meme
Pretty stable strategy for people who don't want to bother swing trading or playing the market, not the most optimal but it has less risk

>tfw you fell for the cryptocurrency meme
Meh, a retarded argument as well, anything can be a meme and also have a purpose, and yes crypto has a lot of memes, so fucking what. Recently even Neymar is a fucking meme, guess what, he is still a great player

Why the fuck would I larp about something like that? Being a dad and owning your own home isn't that strange or out of the ordinary is it? Holy fuck dude....you should go outside more often.

You are trying to make sense to someone browsing on Jow Forums, you won't win I assure you

I legit wonder about the mental stability of some of the anons here sometimes. Not everything is a conspiracy.

It's not mental stability, they follow like sheep, they see others make a bunch of "boomer" threads and they join the bandwagon. Jow Forums is like crypto sentiment, bipolar.

imagine the good car you could have bought?
Your wife is gonna cuck you with a richer dude because you failed

pft... like I tell my wife what goes on with my crypto.

half the anons on this board are probably boomers posting from work right now. we like the meme because we relate to it.

Probably, there is no way to find out, it's entertaining nonetheless

>Being a dad and owning your own home isn't that strange or out of the ordinary is it?

Attached: 1418880806979.jpg (1016x970, 176K)