Opportunity's knocking at your door only if you knew how to avail it!

It's that time again which is harsh for the holders and a perfect opportunity for the ones who are willing to invest.

The market has crashed real hard yet again and all the coins are suffering, being a investor myself I think this is a perfect opportunity to buy some of the coins that you see potential in so that you can make a good chunk out of it once the market recovers.

The personal favorites on my list are ADA, NEO, TAU and XLM. I feel like that these coins have some super good potential and once the market starts to recover they'll get to their ATH point which will make it all worthwhile for the ones who choose to avail this opportunity.

Attached: 88.png (228x647, 36K)

I'll agree to every word you have said and I think'll go on a similar route but with different choices.

-LisK
-TAU
-TRON

TRUE, i only wish i had more money, and that it was easier to take it back out of crypto

don't have localbitcoin where i live, nor do they have bitcoin atm's.

i still have some money i could put in till november but not sure the market will recover by then

Man it sucks to be in this spot,

Got a good volume of TAU tokens and was pretty confident but this market crash ruined things.

Why do you think TAU's worth a shot? I mean there are better option that could be considered safe and better than this.

Several things actually,

The token offers the same features or even better than most of the platforms out there.
There are several things that help TAU to stand out which includes:

• 0 trx cost
• Sidechain capability
• masternodes
• 10k tps
• 7 cents (cheapest of em' all)

probably the right time,

all aboard on the XLM hypetrain!

TAU,

What is that some korean food we can eat?

When was the last time that Lamden did something good or made any decent update? stop shilling this shitcoin.

There is no tau platform and all the shit you just listed are nothing more than words about vaporware. Anyone can create a shitcoin and tell you all of the amazing qualities it WILL have. This has been in production way more than long enough to exist, it’s actually not difficult to create a Blockchain especially with the funding these guys had. And yet here we are. Please stop trying to scam people into this literal garbage.

>About to invest most of my money on this opportunity
XLM, BCH or something else?

this pretty much

Lamden's ultimate goal is to facilitate the creation and use of blockchain technology for enterprises.

To achieve this, Lamden offers an open source developer's tool kit that allows businesses to launch their own fully-customizable private or public, blockchain in minutes.

The 4 main components of Lamden’s developer suite are Saffron, Flora, Clove and Cilantro

To do so effectively, a blockchain with highly attractive features must exist, however, currently existing options like Ethereum or Bitcoin are very limited (i.e. they are very good for one thing and not so much for another). Thus they would carry their own limitations onto new blockchains based on them.

Therefore, a project with a non-limiting blockchain, free, lighting-fast transactions, future-proof governance, ever-evolving infrastructure and atomic swaps naturally embedded in its core was necessary.

shoo pajeet nobody is buying your bags

I'll agree that mainnet took while to be planned but it's already scheduled to come out in the Q4 and it's definitely worth the wait.
Nothing is developed on the platform because there was no mainnet which will change soon. Lamden gives you a chance to build a blockchain of your own in 15 seconds and I'm pretty sure there's no other that offers the same efficiency as them and when you consider the prices it's the cheapest that one can get.

Since December here are the updates:

- 10 active developers working on the project
- Lamden has 4 suites Clove, Cilantro, Saffron, Flora
-Atomic swaps activated
- Lamden Clove swap interface is created.
- Lamden is going to launch its mainnet in Q4 '18
-Lamden has announced to make it own DEX in 2019
- Tokenized fiat for switching easily bw fiat and Tau.

look at PRL/SHL and COSS my man

>Lamden
Who the hell wants to buy a chinese lambo?

CHOO CHOO

Attached: hypetrain.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

I only buy coins that have wallets. I legit feel sorry for anyone buying eth tokens.

I'll take whichever I can get my hands on.

>0 trx cost
Fucking idiot

how would lamden beat ark for this market?

That's working wonders for nano

Blockchains based on Cilantro will easily allow 10,000 tx/sec and will be fully customizable to meet the very different needs of companies.
Sums up Lamden!

Request

Just look it up on warosu. Pajeets are shilling this crap every day.

ALTs can survive when they are :

-Scalable
-Create Adoption
-Forward-looking
-De-centralized
-Have use-case

These points sum-up TAU.

fuck off with your shitty scamcoin.
Lamden TAU is the fucking definition of vaporware.
Enjoy your confido, retards.

Attached: 1516703834214.jpg (599x416, 23K)

>its a lamden shill thread
get a fucking life stu crypto is dead, the suckers are gone.

Cilantro hosts our Token, TAU, with which holders will be able to stake for profit and/or help its infrastructure by setting up a 100k TAU masternode (Obelisks) or 10k TAU Witnesses. Witnesses can also be voted into Delegates, to further assist the network functionality.