I can't lie, this fucking hurts

I bought this coin because of the technology and the development behind it. I thought ICON was going to lead south korea into the promise land.

I bought REQ at 5 cents. sold most at 25 cents, but over 250k into ICON at 2 dollars and some change when it opened on binance.

I then sold off some FSN and the rest of my REQ so I could muster up 100k ICX tokens because I thought staking was right around the corner.

Fastforward 3 months later, staking details yet to be released, token swap still underway, no REAL technical developments yet...

Am I unequivocally fucked or is there still hope that maybe one day ICON will hit 10 dollars again?

I would have never thought in my wildest dreams that ICON would be at 1 dollar and 30 cents today...

Attached: icon-verwachting-koers-2018.png (598x360, 132K)

why didnt you buy the ico at 11 cents?

why didn't you just mine bitcoin in 2005?

GOOKED
O
O
K
E
D

Because I was too busy in college trying to fit in and make friends and not be a crypto nerd which ironically is what made me stay poor.

I also missed wanchain and other because I was trying to get my "education".

Based on the way things are going right now, ICO price is where this thing will be in 3 months.

it just broke the 2200 support. things aren't looking good, man. there's a high possibility it'll dump to sub $1 soon. i'll keep holding my tiny stack though just because i believe the team will deliver.

"support" for altcoins doesn't exist if they are trading against BTC imo.

I believe the team will deliver too, but I have believed the team will deliver for what, 6 months now. And i'm still here on my ass twiddling my thumbs.

Depression kicking in.

Went from 1.2 Million USD to 150k now.

if ICON goes sub 1 dollar ill have gone from over 1 mill to under 100k

why didnt you sell the 5$ fake bounce user?

Because I thought it was going higher. Nobody knows where this shit will go.

what was your initial investment dear fren?

I bought eth at like 30 dollars or 50 dollars or so with like 13k of my moneys.

how do you get to over 1 million usd and not cash out a few hundred k?

You seriously invested over a million dollars in a shitcoin?

No I didnt "invest" over 1 mill into a shitcoin, it hit 1 mill worth.
Also, I didn't cash out because I thought staking was right around the corner. My goal was to be able to make like 50-100k a year from staking to where I could live and never have to cash out my initial investment.

Like a dividend stock or ETF/Index fund with the stock market.

cmon user. you really thought staking isnt a meme? how can you hit a million dollars from 13k and not cash atleast half out? do you earn a good wage that you didnt give a fuck?

No I truly thought staking was right around the corner.

I have a friend who put 20k into a coin and now makes over 200 dollars a day from staking alone.

Staking isnt a meme, but its a hard gamble.

why would you want to stake a super ultra speculative asset when you can take out that milly and buy real estate which gives you same or even better returns?

> Went from 1.2 Million USD to 150k now
> My goal was to be able to make like 50-100k a year from staking

- Cash out 1 Million
- $300K max short term capital gains
- Invest $700K in broad index fund
- 7% average interest = 50K per year
- $200K to play and lose in crypto

People need to stop buying into the crypto passive income masternode bullshit. You never ever hold that much money in a completely speculative asset that could go to near zero in a matter of weeks. Stock market actually would have given you that income with minimal risk compared to crypto

Attached: 1448549578176.jpg (1080x720, 163K)

lmao (((they))) would never let you stop working and retire in your 20s off of some meme shitcoin

I know your pain. All in on ICX since day 1 Binance listing and they have continuously underperformed. I know everyone says oh they’re underrated etc, but at this point it’s clear it’s just another project that has no real merit in the crypto world. Everyday I’m waiting for updates on staking or anything but it’s just continuous delays.

I had over 330k at ATH. It’s not fallen below my buy in price and I got in on day 1. I can only imagine the others who have gotten gooked so bad.

Basically the ICO holders and those on the inside dumped and easy millions while the rest of us suffer.

pls stop
biz is not capable of dealing with stuff like that
true biz investors go for shitcoins because stocks are for boomers
instead pls open a thread where we all can pretend to be making money from this stupid shit and call each other pajeets and brainlets

Holy fuck, that's rough. At this point you're doomed to hodl. No doubt it will eventually surpass the old ATH. Could be a year tho.

This will never reach ath again.
Your best bet is to sell and rebuy at 50 cents.

I would love to see it hit another ATH.
I'm willing to wait a year if that means it even hits 10 dollars honestly.

Dude literally anything is going down the shitter, all those people pointing out a single crypto like in your case Icon have no idea that everybody lost a shit ton money by investing in other coins. Icon is in my opinion still a top hold if you compare it to REQ which is down under its Ico price. Icon is still 13x or something above ico price which should tell you something about this project. But with Bitcoin getting fucked in the ass by market manipulators this market is doomed, it is led by the biggest pile of shit, just look at the bitcoin subreddit this should tell you enough what kind of people have invested in crypto

>Icon is still 13x or something above ico price which should tell you something about this project
user, I....

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 21.29.48.png (776x262, 44K)

M8 I'm not just trying to FUD or rub it in. But I am really good at following trends and short term predictions of coins. Icx seems to have lost its glow. I dont see buyer support, fomo or anything even when btc is going up.

That code mistake really let ppl down and I think they were like wow.... so it was a chink/gook scam.

>ICON is 13 times more overbought than REQ, which makes it 13x safer to hold

Attached: 1528645743615.jpg (800x800, 117K)

+ its 2 biggest selling points was samsung partnership and bithumb listing. we had a bounce to 5$ and now i only see pain. its in btcs fate now. could easily reach sub 1$ if btc barts down to 5,8k$ again.

so paragoncoin then?

(((they))) let him amass a one million $+ fortune in the first place. It was his own greed and stupidity that he didn't withdraw at least a few hundred k.

If icon doesn't reach a new ath, nothing besides maybe 5 or 6 coins will

i have no idea how legit this project is, but they have one good Ceo that is doing his best to promote his project

you are a retard. the ceo literally said he doesnt give 2 fucks about marketing and that todays icon holders are all speculants and not real users who will adapt and use icon.

if you want to make money in this market you need people like justin sun or sunny lu who both btfo icon in price

Are we at the final stage of bagholding? This shit is getting really depressing if I see icon go any lower I might actually consider offing myself

Attached: 1515535245443.png (496x441, 228K)