This rally will fail like the others

>inverted H&S on the daily
> bouncing at the 61.8 fib on the daily after a big rally (wave 3 about to start)

its almost too obvious, which is why I'm long af with a tight stop

Attached: ihs.png (1229x692, 234K)

head and shoulders literally never happen
just like cup and handle

Stop wasting your TA with them

Its not a inverted h&s without confirmation breaking the neckline, it could just keep dropping.

on shorter time frames I agree, h&s is a reversal pattern that should only be used on larger time frames w/ a checklist of criteria & other confluence

Funny, I am short AF with a tight stop. Maybe we can both win. Wouldn't that be marvelous?

To zero or hero. Fuck your 2d line chart game.

>tight stop
>volatility
Pick one

More likely you both lose.

>drawing fib meme ratios on sub-movements
you're not gonna fucking make it kid

5400 by august, 4k by november

Attached: btc long term.png (1827x878, 96K)

Not adjusting for increased media coverage, infrastructure, and holders

>he actually believes the trillions on the sidelines meme
>he actually thinks wall street will buy his bags
>he actually thinks crypto will change the world for the better and isn't the Last Man's playtoy before the empire of Earth collapses

How can you be so retarded

Or you could look into the volume and see that the selling power is decreasing at each sell-off, meaning that it won't pass the current resistance, making it consequently go to the neckline, this head and shoulders will happen

100 million tether just printed by the way

With ETF's coming? That won't happen

"Captain!" Wojack screamed. "Buy pressure is decreasing. We must be nearing the top."

Attached: btc sell pressure decreasing.png (1828x876, 130K)

Clueless

>Muh ETFs
>Muh Tether print
>Muh head and shoulders

I bet you've been bullish since 6k in Feb. If you believe so much in tether then you should believe Phil Potter, who said that bitcoin was due for a bear market and bottom of 2k-3k. This was when the price was $7800.

Do you understand tether even?

Not really, I'm just telling you are clueless. The ignorant really like to talk loud

Yes. Do you?

Trying to save you retarded permabulls some money. Bitcoin will be $5400 by the end of this month. You'll have one chance for easy money if you have a reasonably fast news feed and all-in the ETF news pump on August 10th the second it starts. If you don't cash out or short and walk the fuck away a week later, you deserve to lose all of your money.

6 posts, i get it, you short and want this shit to go down - i'm merely presenting a fairly obvious bullish scenario, take it for what you will

>tight stop
NO. STOP. LOSS.

Attached: teeka.png (265x265, 89K)

The weekly inverse H&S was a fairly obvious bullish scenario until it wasn't. I don't want bitcoin to go down, I want to trade in the direction it's going. Which at the moment is down for the foreseeable future. It's not about who wins or loses, it's about making money off of the battle. Learn to jew you fucking pleb.

kek

This. Lambs to the slaughter

CNBC and Forbes shilling shorting bitcoin. OP about to get rekt

Thats bullish you mong

>100mm tether

Alt pump incoming