Who /peaked in high school/ here?

Who /peaked in high school/ here?

Attached: goat.png (700x616, 110K)

Been downhill since elementary desu

This manlet peaked in kindergarten, after that social halo is metered by good stature. What a secret that was. Maybe this one should just learn to be more convenient.

unironically been in a free fall since fourth grade

still waiting for my first hug

in the financial part, im ok though

Attached: 1530981592213.png (1561x1162, 208K)

who /never pumped/ here? I'm in bleed mode since 13

University for me

33 year old boomer here. Feels like I might be peaking right now but can't be sure. Been scoring a ton of epic surf lately.

The fast majority of people peak in high school. Your testosterone levels and brain processing power peak around 18, and most people especially females are the most physically attractive in HS. The meme that men peak at 30-35 and women peak at 23-25 is just an oldfag cope meme. It's much much sooner.

that might be so. But it will take a longer time for the prefrontal cortex to be fully developed (age 25). This part of the brain allows you to think rational thoughts. Teens process things primarily with the amygdala, so they are much more emotional and act out on emotions. Therefore, for a teen to really thrive at the age of 18, he needs good guidance from good willing rational adults and luck from their environment, so they are pushed in the right direction. If they get bad luck or malevolent adults in their environment, they will probably get fucked, because they won't be able to deal with the problems in a rational way. Therefore, most guys peak when they are older 25+, because then they can finally make rational decisions for themselves that gets them to where they want to be.

>30-35
Everyone says men peak in their late teens and women at 30 where the fuck do you get your shitty info fag

44 here, you only peak because you let shit slide. biologically the free shit ends around 25, and then you have to work for it, mentally, and physically. most people don't develop the useful, valuable framework for both mental and physical strength so conventionally, people agree on the "peak" in earlier years because it conforms with their experience. and being conventional, can't fathom anything different even though there are libraries full of knowledge they are ignorant of

Attached: 1524691276127.jpg (308x256, 49K)

I peaked before I went to kindergarten.

Don't talk about males finishing prefrontally at 25 without mentioning that women are done at 13, becoming more hu-man and less hu (serpent).

22-25 is peak for everyone

you pretty much know who you are by the time you're in your late 20s

Most people perish not knowing this, they are the multitude.

Same. Best years of my fucking life! After I graduated it was hard for me to cope not living and hanging out with my friends 24/7. Now I'm a NEET

I agree about letting shit slide is the reason. I've gotten back into fitness and I feel like I can slowly attain that peak feeling once again. It's basically confidence in yourself that you have to build up again

/peaked in middle school/
butter faced beaners loved me

this is 44 talking, you are totally full of shit like most millennials

you can remain Neuro plastic your whole life. conventional wisdom is a trap kids don't fool yourself

14yo was when I fell apart

>brain processing power peak around 18
I don't know if that's true, but even if it is it means shit because you're still retarded at that age. You actually become "smart" towards your mid 20's

Peaked in the Marines. Now I just spend my time hating civilians and waiting for the civil war.

Attached: 1st civ div.gif (700x355, 52K)

Is it the unstructured lifestyle?

That I hate? No. I hate how everything is so PC now. Feels like I'm living around a bunch of robots.

Doesn't get any better than this.

Either smash your body in the service to feel the little vestiges of reality exist there or scoot around the civilian world wondering if it's all a dream/nightmare that will end one day.

You have to forge your own personal narrative and impetus. Be that stupid fucking dragon.

Peak was around 10/11. Had friends, did well in school, seemed to be on my way. Bull trap peak was at 15/16 when I was an autist but enjoying vidya and anime fantasies too much to care about life collapsing in the future.

4th grade

I stopped trying to fit in about 1 year into being a civilian. Felt like it was sucking my soul out. If they don't like me then fuck em.

Attached: rip.gif (300x326, 1.88M)

2nd grade was happiest time of life

Puberty turned me from 8.5/10 get any girl to 4/10 tortured autist

>17 had a comfy apprentice job in IT
>15 year old gf
>Everything is going great
>Apprentice job ends when I'm 19
>They can't afford hiring me
>No other places are hiring, depression, break up with gf, start injecting anime into my veins, NEET for 5 years
>Now a complete failure hoping his alt coins will moon so I don't neck myself

Attached: 1305766146847.jpg (600x600, 333K)

nice

I peaked aged 15. I had girls flocking over me, I was loved and hated by the boys, I felt I could do anything, I could become famous due to my magnetic personality, then I got into drugs and become a paranoid, anxious wank stain. There's a lesson to be learned here.

>and most people especially females are the most physically attractive in HS

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 10K)

This is b8

It's genuinely true. Females really start going down in looks after HS. For most females 16 is the most physically attractive.

>hey, how's it goin
>oh, you know, can't complain...who would listen anyway
>heh heh! another day in paradise.
>what's the difference between a job and a wife?
>after twenty years, the job still sucks

Attached: 1525227914861.png (381x353, 40K)

T-this.

Attached: 1513822844666.png (601x601, 401K)

Beaners you say?

Attached: A1BE689E-F317-4D47-B882-C2D197B7878D.jpg (583x437, 101K)

I know you're all really young, but if you think women peak in their teens you've obviously never been with a woman in her late twenties/early thirties. That's when women reach peak confidence, and that's when they're the most fun.

are you me?

Attached: 1530983518013.jpg (817x443, 57K)