Why is this guy losing his autism over one particular exchange?

Why is this guy losing his autism over one particular exchange?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-12-22-00-54-605.jpg (1078x863, 371K)

McAfee lost his mind a long time ago

probably got chinked and lost a shitton of money there kek

This

I'd be acting stupid too if I know I will have to eat my own dick tbqhf

>it's legally binding
>he'll have to do it to save face even if it's not legally binding
>John McAfee has a public image to uphold and cares what people think

Goddamn it's insane how quickly this became the dumbest board. His tweet is self explanatory, there's even a link for further explanation. You post nothing of value and I can't resist responding with a post that's equally worthless. Shit threads attract shit posts and we spiral down the shitting street.

because that exchange probably fucked his shit up

Hello MAIDF

OK I've read that story. So basically he's mad they charge high commission for trading MTC and that he's not getting airdrops from holding MTC? lmao

hitbtc steals user funds

There is definitely a tide turning toward decentralized exchanges.

HitBTC's a sack of shit. 50 btc for a listing kek.

Everyone knows HITBTC is a scam. Just look at the withdrawal fees.

can someone give a rundown? I used HitBTC a lot back during the golden run and never had a problem with it. Their fees on certain withdrawals were a bit retarded but in terms of trading it was fine, and i actually made some of my biggest gains through arbitrage there

If you guys think Mcafee really cares about some starving niggers access to healthcare on the blockchain you are absolutely retarded. There was a back room deal, by either party, where most likely Docademic paid Mcafee millions to shill to list them on hitbtc, or perhaps hitbtc owed Mcaffee money for some shill-job done last bull run that they don't want to cough up, hence he is coming after them by killing their PR now.

TL;DR 90's Russia tier gangster oligarch warfare online

>could care less

The more i hear about regulation the more im starting to see that anclaps actually have a point. I mean really who gives a rats ass anymore. the government is more criminal than everyone combined. How can we ever hope to advance our financial system into the next age with all these boot licking fiat cucks.

this

Mcafee is on another plane than you plebians fueled by greed are. He's unironically fighting the good fight.

lol

kek

Maybe something to do with bitcoin private. It's the only big exchange you can buy on