Chainlink Info

theinstitutes.org/guide/riskblock

theinstitutes.org/doc/riskblock/RiskBlock_at_a_Glance_Brochure.pdf

rainvow.org/

etherisc.com/

www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/us/Documents/Real Estate/us-ec-2018-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency.pdf

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kpi
twitter.com/etherisc
products.iso.com
twitter.com/BMBernstein/status/1016691503501111296
hackingdistributed.com/2018/07/02/on-chain-vote-buying/
initc3.org/partners.html
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/
twitter.com/initc3org/status/995186417897738240
chain.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

riskblock creating parametric insurance.

re - etherisc -

twitter.com/kpi
twitter.com/etherisc

both follow sergey and chainlink.

Pls can u delete this??

Attached: 20180710_221952.jpg (1433x2518, 1.91M)

don't worry, nothing does anything to the price these days.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

nothing to do with Link? or am i just stupid

Attached: 1530477037119.jpg (600x600, 57K)

You're stupid

two of the projects say they will have decentralized trusted oracles...did they mention link by name..no

You are a MANIAC!

they just follow sergey on twitter and have a plausible use for chainlink and smartcontracts.com product as far as I can tell. Nothing new or particularly positive, but it's not bad.

i see. sounds nice. adoption signs but nothing more. some random apps that may or may not be used.

>Ctrl+F
>search "chainlink", "oracle"
>0 results

Chainlink cope threads are one of my favourites, right up there with Wartoncope.

You had the same skepticism about the toilet, ranjeet. One day you'll get hit by a truck while shitting on the street and it will be a great thing. Truly, a great thing.

What's fucking New huh? Nobody mentions link. This project is eerie as fuck at this point idk what I invested in.

Right on Etherisc's home page

Attached: Etherisc Decentralized Insurance.png (217x312, 18K)

what cope? you realise that biz is dead right?

Link Is the only coin people are still fucking posting about or excited about no matter waht price has done. its a bag-holding community for most but they dont care. i haven't seen anyone say they sold their link and give up for a long time, all i see is FUD all day with an enthusiastic community.

and we fucking know the same people who own if FUD it too.
No other coin has been shilled all day every day as long a slink despite not having anyone being paid to do it. this should tell you something.

What many don't understand is Chainlink is an open source project that will be a part of many other projects as they will utilize the open source code.

Now their code will credit smartcontract but they don't need to go and say they are using smartcontract's chainlink code.

Attached: 14732869144966.jpg (918x801, 96K)

Hello Fren,

Interesting you posted this at this time. I found the Risk block stuff about a month ago and posted in telegram. Coincidentally I just saw something interesting at products.iso.com which should interest fellow linkies. It's behind the paywall but since I work in insurance I'm going to see if I can screencap the relevant part. If this thread is still going in about 5 hours, I will post.

Also, Etherisc is a new company just doing a crowdsale now. Do you really think they want to build a trusted oracle network for their project or use an open source project that is complete and well regarded? Considering they follow Sergey and Chainlink I think they already answered this question.

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

Thanks Astro

I am very familiar with verisk and iso. They are in the data game and have many apis (most paid) that will be crucial for insurance smart contracts.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this again

2020 is right around the corner boys. Breathe through yours nose, we got this.

No one wants to make their own oracle network. It's hard enough to make a successful project, why try and make two? Link is middleware.
Why would they copy links code? What is there to copy if they're not trying to make a decentralised oracle network? A regular Oracle is just a json parser. It's easy enough to make. You think every two bit project is going to make their own oracle network?

twitter.com/BMBernstein/status/1016691503501111296
>Nick Szabo retweeted a tweet shitting on augur
S

Attached: 1530680060710.png (900x1273, 1.92M)

Brainlet here - just found this in techcrunch:
"Snowflake expands beyond Amazon to Azure cloud"
Snowflake, the cloud data warehouse, announced a partnership with Microsoft today to expand their offering to the Azure cloud. The new product is still in Preview for now.

Given that Snowflake CEO Bob Muglia worked at Microsoft for more than 20 years, it’s certainly not surprising that Microsoft is the company’s second partner after working with only Amazon since its inception. But Muglia says it was really about seeing customer demand in the marketplace more than any nostalgia or connections at Microsoft. In fact, he says the company is on boarding one to two new Azure customers a day right now.

I don't care, I'm convinced of link and balls deep since months ago. Just release the fucking mainnet.

this is a link thread, stick to link related news

Wait, holy fuck, THE UBER THING WAS REAL?

But Azure will use Chainlink or am i wrong?

Attached: 1527638771691.jpg (810x540, 43K)

is this the power of autism?

Attached: 7878.jpg (600x542, 38K)

Boring info. Still, dubs say this thread gets 200+ replies check em

im saying the exact opposite, why go make an oracle network if chainlink is open source. Now some projects may just make an oracle, yes. It will depend on the level of decentralization they need.

It will get 200 once I post what else I have

I'm hard already

Listen up buddy I'm going to tell you what a wise man told me that totally changed my life.

If you want results, you've got to be meniacle about it. Absolutely fucking insane. Relentless, unforgiving, and meniacle. Those are the three attributes of results. I believe in LINK. AND I WILL BE MENIACLE ABOUT IT

I love this pasta chain. I wonder how long it will get before link is finally at mainnet XD

>Its your bi-weekly link insider LARP thread

Attached: 1517481092307.jpg (750x750, 109K)

I don't think you understand his advice. It was wasted on you. You're going nuts over something you don't have control of. You aren't creating this, you could be obsessively speculating on any shit coin out there. He meant on something that you are actually achieving, not positive thoughting someone elses work into success.

I'll post more info soon. Hope you all read this

hackingdistributed.com/2018/07/02/on-chain-vote-buying/

Ok you guys ready for the big one???

Bye the way, yes I am the one that drops chainlink info - marley grey connection etc. Yes I keep screenshots. No I will not tripcode.

yes pls fren

Attached: 1523861384389.jpg (640x640, 54K)

How many hours a day do you Sherlock Holmes?

initc3.org/partners.html

ITS OFFICIAL

Yes fren!!

Attached: 636DF825-3FC7-4F6E-8B9D-8FC6C41DADB1.png (1387x1020, 609K)

Hopefully the start of partnerships going public

Wasn’t this already official ??

heres a high res for you guys

Attached: chainlink.png (2233x822, 88K)

Microsoft is essentially confirmed at this point. If you use wayback machine you can see the original logo on smartcontract.com

no, it was speculated but this is the first official posting of a partnership with IC3

Is IC3 even a big deal? They got a $3 million funding back in 2015 and what did they achieve so far?

>initc3.org/partners.html
OOOOOOOOO FUGGGGGGGGGG ITS HAPPENING TONIGHT BOIS

Attached: 1531262264661.png (551x77, 8K)

HOLY SHIT
CHAINLINK IS THE ONLY CRPYTO IN THIS PICTURE ALONG WITH ALL THESE HUGE COMPANIES

I swear of god, LINK is either going to $0 or $100. There's no inbetween.

100 measly dollars is fud, 1k EOY

That Chainlink is part of IC3 has been known for a while.
If this is new information to you just buy and be glad that we let you get in at the low prices frens

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-joins-ic3-in-advancing-blockchain-enterprise-readiness/

There are bigger implications with the listing of Chainlink that I will get to in a bit. If you want to dig here are a few questions -
Why Chainlink and not smartcontract.com?
Why now?
Look closely at all IC3 companies - these guys meet at least once a year, look back to this event

twitter.com/initc3org/status/995186417897738240

Yeeeeeee boy. We gon make it fa.ms. we gon make it famalams

Attached: IMG_0731.jpg (503x535, 122K)

Manic-> maniac-> maniacal

this is the first official confirmation of a partnership..stop acting like its not a big deal.

Whats going on in this thread?

>user: "Oh shit, I'm sorry."
>Segey: "Sorry for what? Jow Forums taught us not to be ashamed of our links. Especially since they're such good size and all."
>user: "Yeah, i see that. Jow Forums gave you good advice."
>Sergey: "It gets bigger when I launch a main net."
>user: "MMmmMmMmMmmmain net."

Attached: 1531090921661.jpg (497x631, 56K)

Do people still think Sergey is just sitting on his ass while Thomas and the rest do all the work? Wrong!
He's pulling all the strings in the background.

Attached: DBE2606C-C10E-450C-B958-60B5556B6ADF.gif (320x212, 1.08M)

it makes me laugh when idiots spread some stupid fud about Sergey being a scammer or stealing people's money when the same idiots are balls deep in chink scams like ven, wtc, wan, icx, ela and all the other shitcoins that will be dead in the water next year

we're gonna make it easily. Sergey woouldn't even start the whole thing if he wasn't sure that first, it's gonna work, and second, there will be demand for it. 99% of all alts will never acomplish the first step, let alone the second one

Look at whats on the fucking front page.

We are seriously near mainnet.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-12 IC3 - The Initiative For Cryptocurrencies Contracts.png (867x869, 100K)

Sorry for the misunderstanding fren.

Attached: 1529791587418.jpg (570x766, 246K)

Someone needs to post the link to slack - z

fucking kek, you guys are so dumb. I come here just to enjoy myself with your retardation. It's like watching a school of downies from a far distant. Keep up the good work.

i love chainlink

look man, for 1, I think everyone here realizes that blockchain can't really reach max potential without oracles and 2, I think everyone is in agreence that the best method is a decentralized approach or you pretty much negate the whole idea of blockchain in the first place. i.e sending data through a centralized source onto an immutable trust-less ledger makes no sense. Really I am not sure why nobody else see it like this, look at all the projects that are claiming to deliver/need/want real world data, about all of them, right? Yet, nobody is discussing link in the corporate world. It might not be link but whoever accomplishes what chainlink is aiming too will be valued at a few billion dollars overnight.

Your bags are showing

>from a far distant

did you shit on the street today or the beach pajeet?

God bless you all motheefuckers

Attached: 563548905113.jpg (636x616, 72K)

FUGG Sergey in the back, with the lucky tshirt

Why did you include the link to rainvow? There doesn't seem to be any news about this Dapp for the past year. Looks like a dead project.

Do you remember why Rory said they rebranded? Something about it being easier to feature on other sites or something? I Imagine they used chainlink and not smartcontract because this shit is almost done. What do you think user?

Thx, just bought 100k Fruitchain.

chain.com

Browse through those connections. Wow.

>initc3.org/partners.html
HOLY SHIT MY DUDES! IT'S FUCKING REAL!

Attached: 1523016280535.png (570x2427, 2.97M)

Attached: 1531360284883.png (399x399, 230K)

Glad to see people asking some questions in slack. Rory will answer as much as he "is allowed"

Great work, user! On behalf of Jow Forums, we offer up the services of Reluctant Kneepad Girl as a thank you for your work.

(You)

Attached: 1529497854521.png (554x400, 65K)

Just wanted to add how the logos between these 2 are basically the same? And it's funny but they should really swap

WEEWOO WEEWOO WEEWOO

Sorry was going to respond to you. I would say there is good news and not so good. The good is the team is potentially starting to make partnerships public. I do believe many projects will utilize chainlink. I do not think we have main net by September. I think we will have close to fully functional test net. This is ok as I think the "partners" will be testing and announcing products based on the testnet by September/October.

Post the answers user, you are doing gods work.

what else ya got up yer sleeve bub??
spill it!

Whats the difference between smart contracts and ChainLink (oracle). Is Sergey selling oracle protocol , so that the companies can then use smart contract .com to execute the agreement via link? If so, what it SmartContract. com then attached to- Ethereum ? Is this right?

$1000 EOY

Feelsgoodman to be on the winning team of history.

Attached: 1519010874010.jpg (400x500, 57K)

DYOR. fuck your lucky people are not fudding much today as it is

What makes you think mainnet wont be at Q3?

spics and niggers

Attached: 1531077020111.jpg (680x543, 39K)

Well the main point is why did ChainLink get partnered and not smart contract . Com is smart contract .com less important. Again from my understanding is that ChainLink is doing a “white label” for corporations. So smart contract . Com is taking a back of the bus approach ?