Giftomon thread Free Coins BTC/GTO

I have included proof of sales of my giftomon. I making $20 bucks a day I started 4 days ago. I have made this thread a couple of times and I will be happy to answer questions.

Couple of tips. When first starting you want to save all your upgrades you earn completing quest to upgrade your most powerful character which I would save till you acquire a blue rare or better.

White platform = common
green=uncommon
blue=rare
purple=super rare
yellow=legendary.
if you hit the jackpot legendary characters are selling for close to 4 grand right now.
use my link and we both get upgrades and you get a free character. thanks

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=fbAXnbi1

Attached: giftomon.png (787x833, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=f1DQacYH
giftomon.io/?inviteCode=fbAXnbi1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you finish in the top 30 in the season you get paid out gifto. The season resets every 4 days. Gives everyone a fair chance to climb the leaderboard. If you want to play for free you have a decent chance. If your a play to win person you can dominate and get all your money back quickly breeding, selling, and mining.

so how did u make money?

didnt you see the proof he posted, theres pics of lil animals so that means he was paid cause we can clearly see it in his screenshot.

lol dude just check the game out for yourself. I do not care if you believe me. Read about it. Kinda like coins do your own research. I will be happy to answer questions. The game just launched

bump

someone sell me your giftomons cheap .. REEEEEEEEE

What are the green batteries for?

When you unlock characters rare or higher they can literraly mine GTO tokens. The batteries are used for mining the coins. The leaderboards are insane at the top some dude has 4 legendaries already meaning he probably dropped a few grand on this game atleast.

Did you put any money into the game?

Nope. Just grinding the base characters you start with completing the quest and selling them for better ones. I use the auction house a lot.

fuck off with this stupid shillfaggot bullshit dude

eat a dick.. leave this thread if you do not want to play geez. go click on a link or 0xbtc thread thats all this forum is anyway

fuck you faggot

How do you acquire more mon's without paying?

complete the daily quest and achievements. It gives you more characters and upgrades. You can also buy characters off the auction house as well

just put up 2 cheap uncommons in the ah the cheapest out there to help some people. its like 13 cents for the 2 lol.

Here's a link btw

giftomon.io/?inviteCode=f1DQacYH

soldOP LINK giftomon.io/?inviteCode=fbAXnbi1

I was one of the dudes in yesterday thread. I have like 6 of these niggers now and I just got this one from breeding. How much do u think I can sell him for?

Attached: surferdude.png (216x204, 105K)

That is a uncommon. They go for like 1 GTO aka 13-17 cents. The only ones worth anything are blue purple and certainly gold. Those can actually mine and make them worth anywhere from $3 bucks to several thousand if its a legendary miner.

thanks. Someone bought a green I put for 20 gifto. Bought a 8 gifto blue and i guess ill just keep breeding.

Op thanks for the link. Made a few bucks so far. Probably gonna drop a few dollars on this to get setup

Shocked someone paid that much for a green there’s tons of greens for way less . What level was it

>forum

hello pajeet. shit in the street today?

Sounds mad