FORBES FOLLOWS CNBC - HOW TO SHORT

This is truly the true bottom for some weeks. I am stocking up

Attached: forbess.png (1148x625, 155K)

Just in time for the ETF approval on August 10th. Normies are the best lol

>Bitcoin futures meant that critics could, for the first time, bet on a bitcoin price decline, buying and selling contracts with a lower delivery price in the future than the price today.
Fucking infuriating how this incorrect shit is pushed out day after day. Bitmex had been around for a year, Bitfinex had margin trading for at least a few months and a ton of other shops existed. How can they get away with such obvious lies?

>and why more people aren't
the hell
everyone and their mom am shorting BTC... it the only reason BTC not 4k yet...

the fuck this guy problem

Attached: 676584543.png (220x239, 35K)

>bitmex has been around for a year
Hi new guy, what are you investments?

bitmex is 4 years old

The short squeeze is gonna be glorious.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Hahahaha this is going to cause the bull market. Thanks cnbc

Because they are too stupid to realize they are being lied to. That is why they still believe MSM crap after all.

Oh shit they are setting up hella normies to fail. This week I heard an actual boomer talking about shorting bitcoin. Now this. Load your bags boys.

you piece of shit. Muh media iz supa evilz! I have seks with my suster!

The media is a objective entity stop being a fucking stormtard conspiracy nut.

Ok faggots listen here. they are telling people to short now. and teaching them.

We know this is a bottom indicator. not absolute bottom, but its very fucking close. they are basically saying "we have run out of suckers". if you look at shorts, you can see they are still a bit low and have not changed even when BTC drops.

obviously if they can make people short, its going to go down a bit more as they enter the position. also, they cannot just pump it lots suddenly, it will take a week or so for this short shilling to take effect.
Should we buy yet? it seems like there will be room to go down still, especially to try convince those normies its the right choice

Thinking tinfoil hats on people. Why today of all days? Bad news always comes on Friday. Good News always comes on a Monday. Its four weeks until the ETFs can start trading so I think tomorrow is a Bitcoin is doomed day and Monday is the start of a very slow increase until the ETFs can buy in.

Attached: Misato question mark.jpg (211x330, 23K)

>they cannot just pump it lots suddenly
What if they expect a small pump before ETFs?

wow mr forbers rothenbergenshekelstein, i guess we have a buy signal

Ok fair enough, I'm just going off of the XBT charts I used which begin in January 2017. Reinforces my point.

more and more faggots defending the puplic opinion in a really stupid way.
and always a stupid pol referal, you guys are making it too obvious.

> something is scared, good

I think ETFs wont start til next January if approved. but the sentiment may effect the market still.

Actually, this little shill to normies to start selling short, along with that epic stop hunt we saw at 6800 before the decline is a indicator imo. insider trading. insiders might already know its going to be accepted so now they are making one final squeeze.

Also normies who are being shilled how to short are not going to understand the implications of ETF or even know about its application, its irrelevant.

Attached: 1521239173693.jpg (407x407, 122K)

hahahahahahah holy shit, I love seeing this stuff and then people memeing it 3 months later when the market flips

Shorting is the only wY to make money in this market

>January - cnbc shilling and market will keep rising, time to buy!
>July - cnbc telling me to short and market keeps dropping, so scared!

What do?

Attached: bull.jpg (264x191, 10K)

Unironically, hodl

Obviously do the opposite of what they tell you.

Just tell people they can kill bitcoin by shorting it in to the ground and make money as well. All the nocoiners will jump on it like a giant dildo

Was making fun of normies who flooded the market, i'm bullish as fuck

disbelief

Attached: 1521807247978.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Man, this is bullsih

Attached: 1515197313892.jpg (407x407, 54K)

BTC 3k coming within 2 months

Is xmr a good hodl for this massive short squeeze? Or should I just go btc?

The financial media is sponsored by brokers who make money off their viewers constantly panic selling and fomo buying to churn commissions. If you can't see this you're a fucking retard. The financial media is arguably the LEAST objective as many of their guests have positions in the things they shill.

>The media is a objective entity
Good lord.

Attached: images.png (196x257, 7K)

Thanks for the buy signal.

I'd also like to remind everyone Jim Cramer worked for Golman Sachs for a long time and is publicly bullish on (((their))) stock. Goldman has a deep holding of btc by now I am sure. They could kill this thing. They have literally have blood on their hands since the '08 crash. Squids in the waters.

>"My zoomer nephew reads fake news on illegal hentai forums. Not me though. I get it straight from the jews mouth.

You are the dumbest motherfucker who has come across this board in ages. Gb2 Reddit fgt

Americans are not allowed on Bitmex, so yeah that's a first for uninformed americucks to legally short it.

What gives you aug 10?

are you fucking retarded

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Attached: CUco8QMUEAA1lS0.jpg (500x737, 51K)

your sanity

Nobody who wants to literally short the bit coins is going to do it by leaving their money with a fucking bit coins exchange, bitmex was never an option for anyone aside from some fucking mouthbreathing muh full time crypto trader TA faggots. ALL current crypto exchanges are a fucking laughing stock.