NOOTROPICS

Alright /biz, what kinda pills are you using? Been experiencing some brain fog etc lately and I'm trying to get my focus back. Shill me the good stuff.

Attached: EddieMorra.jpg (450x300, 21K)

bitconnect

That meme died a long time ago man, let it go...

fish oil, cardio, caffeine,

Creatine. No joke.
It also increases dht which is the reason why men are smarter than women.

meditation
exercise
drinking your own semen

this, anything else is placebo

start fasting and when you eat only consume meat, eggs, kefir

adderall

Attached: 1522869114896.jpg (455x800, 155K)

>let it go...
oh no no nooooo

>inb4 a bunch of nofap retards tell you to become celibate
Modafinil is the gold standard user. You can buy it online easily if you do some digging

Nigger semen

Pretty much this. Modafinil is literally unstoppable

Semax mostly, otherwise just take everything listed in pic related after crypto has recovered and you can afford to buy stuff.

Attached: Transhuman_Enhancement_Holy_Trinity_EPITHALON_SEMAX_TESTOSTERONE_STRUCTURE_TRANSHUMAN_ENHANCEMENT_wi (1024x1024, 139K)

nootropics are a fucking meme, if you wanna get rid of your brainfog all you should do first is start exercising consistently.
>t. neurosciencefag

also this, however resistance training is statistically superior to cardio when it comes to effects on mental performance

Lookup Genius Mushroom. Yes it's mushrooms. It's on Amazon, a little pricey compared to what you could do yourself. The main one to look into is Lions Mane. There is a lot to read on.

Bruh, I'm an olympic weightlifter and train 5 days/week. I do spend almost 10h per day behind my computer (work/crypto)

Secret....I dont want you newfag Link holders in on my God tier med that promotes nerve function and growth factor.

Perfect for recovery off drugs, or just being sharper.

Kek

the best nootropic is sleep

DONT TELL THEM YOU STREET SHITTER
BIZ DOESNT DESERVE BRAIN GAINS

phenibut
lemon balm extract
l-tyrosine
adrafinil
pheynlpiracetam
vyvanse

every day.

Attached: 1510177657951.png (419x249, 8K)

Thats completely backwards. Resistence training grows muscles. Cardio is good for mental devealopment. High intensity interval training is good for weight-loss.

are you getting enough sleep? have you tried meditating? consistent meditation will also give you your desired effects and is hugely supported by research.
you could also try modafinil. in reality, consistent use of drugs for your purposes will only serve to make your problem worse in the long run.

try coffee you fag

Sufficient sleep, meditation, proper nutrition, and exercise.

increase the dose

Lmao that wasn't a great secret was it. You should spread the word, it's not like anyone here will try it. They should though.

I'm sipping 5-7 mugs of coffee a day user

>phenibut
>every day
Good luck with withdrawals

Meditation might be a good solution... I'll try that out user!

If you want to try something quick, cheap and easy:

go to the Walgreens pharmacy and get yourself some Bronkaid from the pharmacist (they keep it behind the counter). Mix one pill with a moderate dose (150-200mg) caffeine.

It's adderall without the adderall.

Thank me later.

> pic related

Attached: boomerrogier.jpg (332x349, 109K)

Vitamin C 1000 mg, not counting the cup of orange juice I have for breakfast every morning.
Ginkgo Biloba 120 mg
Fish Oil (Omaga-3) 57 mg
Vitamin D 1000 IU
Vitamin B12 100 mcg

That's it. Stay nourished. Don't eat junk. Work out and get plenty of sleep. All of this will keep you sharp without drugs.

Compared to adderall it is nothing.
Still moda is a great way to push these through crunch weeks

and now youve burned out your adrenal glands, well done. drink too much coffee and you have to drink coffee just to function, you grow dependent. and then even that coffee isnt enough. 3 to 4 cups a day is fine and occasionally more but 8 cups on a regular basis is pushing your luck

dissolve some b12 under your tongue, helps convert the fats and proteins you eat into energy. its what those 5 hour energy drinks are made out of it, the most active ingredient