Untitled

Attached: COSS.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7CEkngv34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP COSS, RIP my portfolio

Everythings down. Everyones portfolio is RIP.

crypto one just solution

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-223539.jpg (1080x1920, 222K)

Attached: coss delusion.png (1855x305, 162K)

That's not really that bad. A lot of people are down 90% from ATH.

give it to me straight doc

COSS is one of the absolute best high risk opportunities

wouldnt put 50% of my folio in it, but i do have 20% as a hail mary

>yikes

It could do an x2 or just decline even further. Without an api, not even the heavy-bag holding programmer community can do anything about it.

They said the API is in the final testing stages so it should be released in the next month.

API coming soon, sell order books are thin as fuck.

This is a great time to buy super low and get a huge boost for nothing.

I swear on biz nobody understands the concept of buying low. You guys seem convinced that if something drops you should sell

8 cents
8 fucking cents
what a joke
with barely over a million in volume
total exit scam
this coin will be less than a penny end of year

"but but my weekly payouts"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (550x550, 126K)

Rune said they can survive even with a big crash they're still turning profit

Coss is not going anywhere

reminds me of the ETH plebs complaining when NEO rebranded
NEO is not leaving, the marketcap is its to hold forever.

Coss has potential to be a top exchange. Name another singaporian Crypto exchange, anyone, ill wait.

This is how I've thought of it too. Once things fall into place and the market turns around, COSS could be one of the biggest gainers.

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7CEkngv34

this needs to be in every coss thread

KuCoin. There you go no more waiting, come to KuCoin the true Singapore exchange.

Attached: kucoinqr.jpg (226x214, 24K)

Kucoin is a chink exchange you retard.

Time to hang out with Sayori!

Attached: sayori crash.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

Homie I believe you meant Hong Kong?

>Name another singaporian Crypto exchange
Pretty much solidified itself as a exchange nobody will use desu. Are you guys going ever going to realize he scammed you guys and just doing the minimum work so he doesn't get fucked by the law? I'm glad I sold this in January. There was so many red flags and not to mention the lead motherfucker cheaped out on hiring good software engineer and developers.

If Anons are not scooping up every Coss token they can afford at these prices they must hate making easy money. This is going over $2 next run up. Not even larping Anons.

$5 when sirs Q1 2019 thank you dear sir

ill let you buy them instead, cuz im a nice guy. grats on your millions

Good luck user. Progress has seemed very slow but it really comes down to available markets that are working. Remember during last market frenzy when exchanges were "slowed down" and "down for maintenance"? - this is where exchanges like coss will come in as they might still allow access during heavy traffic or issues on other exchanges. They just need to get this exchange in the top 50 to make everyone involved very very happy. Also, BTW, I more than paid for any investment ever made with coss during the last peak..

No "Homie" KuCoin moved to Singapore.

Registered Address2 SCIENCE PARK DRIVE
#01-03
ASCENT
SINGAPORE (118222)

Keep getting buttfucked by rune while the kuclub dominates

>Remember during last market frenzy when exchanges were "slowed down" and "down for maintenance"?
yeah, theyve learnt from their mistakes and will be ready for the traffic next time

Cool, my average buy price is $.59
It's already basically nothing for me.