Please realize this coin is dead.... kek

Please realize this coin is dead.... kek
I know some of you are slow and deluded
But if you haven't sold your bags weeks ago.....you are clearly delusional. Ever since the Code mistake all buyer confidence is gone from gook coin. This is NOT normal bear bleeding, this is a coin dying.

Broke it's lowest support and is not bouncing, it's riding that spot. This is a red flag.....

Attached: iciic.jpg (1400x789, 148K)

I sold immediately after the amateur code mistake and haven't looked back

God I wish I fucking sold this gook piece of shit ages ago. Fucking stuck with it now.

>water is wet
no shit op

Attached: 1531120611173.png (396x385, 119K)

Same, well i actually kept like 100 for shits and gigs... cuz you know crypto... anything can happen.

Well a week of studying the chart and sentiment confirmed this coin is done for. And ever since it's been dumping / bleeding. I know icx chart behavior, bull market aint saving this garbage.It'll get REQ performance at best.....

Sry fren, we warned you then
How much damage we looking at? I suppose you may as well hold it at this point..

Attached: pepe.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

what's a good coin to get in replace off this along the same lines project wise

Am I reading this correctly? You want to move from this gook scam to a slightly altered chink scam?

Look up Lamden
Look up Constellation

American companies and guess what you can actually contact the team through Telegram! You're welcome.

Oh and do some fucking research this time. Don't be a retard and FOMO in because some random Jow Forums faggot told you to.

Holy shit. Don't touch lamden.
Atomic swaps are old, slow dead tech. And the team is a bunch of kids with no experience.

wtf is this dump. whales dumping?

>they thought Koreans would invest in Korean cryptos

yes, check the volume

Everyone who filled their ico cap got something like 2k (2%) icx on mainnet. With binance having opened withdrawals, ico buyers can dump their airdrop. Plus advisors have their tokens unlocked.

>the ethereum of korea

Attached: 1511216037499.png (401x367, 9K)

Haven't even swapped my tokens yet but your saying it's dead? Dam alright, just sold everything. Thanks user.

Inclined to agree with you on this.
Far from my top pick and will never get any enterprise adoption, but it's far better than ICX, VEN or any other "platform" in the top 50.

Team are silly kids but this coin could moon again when Normans get in on it.

I'm not going to throw this user everything I have lurked the net for months to find. Kid needs to do his own research.

Honestly at this point it's just a meme.

Ive lost so much fucking money on this coin it's unreal.

This shit could go down to 50 cents or even 10 fucking cents and I wouldn't feel any fucking different

literally just bought around 5k of this coin, thanks for the buy signal you filthy 3rd worlders

Attached: caca.jpg (500x375, 58K)

presalers had their tokens unlocked, wait a few weeks for these dimwits to dump before it starts recovering

not even BTC plummeting can make it crash it really all these fucking ico fags selling their stacks

I would much rather selling rather than buying during your pump rakeesh, don't keep my bot waiting please

Attached: 1524175031684.png (492x494, 300K)

Buy AION instead

This shit needs to drop more.
I want most of the ICO'ers to sell off their stacks.
Once all the whales sell and fomo back in later at higher prices, maybe a year or two down the line, it'll grow much more much quicker.
Just like what happened to ANS.

I personally bought 7500 via ICO and another 1000 now.
Hopefully if it drops below $1, i can top up to an even 10K, then hold/stake for 2 - 3years.

Attached: K1s3aWU.png (340x421, 15K)

emotionally I want it to stop dropping but at the same time now I can accumulate even more