Will you ever own a luxury apartment in singapore overlooking the marina bay sands?

will you ever own a luxury apartment in singapore overlooking the marina bay sands?

Attached: BT_20180418_YODISTRICT18_3399882.jpg (800x500, 151K)

prob not. insane cost of living.

I own 10 LINK, so yes

I don't really see a reason to live in Singapore, but that Apartment looks really nice. Interesting chess set too.

nigga, copy and paste the most luxurious and safest parts of new york city into a country and you have singapore. if youre rich its THE place to be. not switzerland, hk, ny or london, but singapore.

I feel like it's too separated from the United States. I wouldn't want to ex-pat if I made it.

Lifebin Switzerland, was in Singapore this spring. Truly an amazing city where I could spend some time of my life

but what will you buy with the other 9?

im talking as someone who lived there for 6 months, its expatland for rich and good looking westerners. no way youd feel out of place.i only made the thread because its the only place i would live for the rest of my life if i made it.

Sorry, super-fatfingered that one

No. NYC or LA only. God tier status.

how much are they?

one i posted is in the 5 mil range. they range anywhere from 3 to 55 mil.

5k a month upwards. Buying somewhere at 2m+ but prices are coming down

this bad boy is for 3.3 mil. pretty achievable if you play your cards right. plus its a whole experience with the cute asian chicks ushering you at the entrance of your luxury condo. life is fucking great if you have money too. its an island for rich people

Attached: Untitled.jpg (937x627, 168K)

>smoke a joint
>get executed
Sounds swell.

>not going to nexdoor thailand or malaysia which is a 30 min flight

do you even creative?

this but unironically

>cute asian chicks ushering you at the entrance of your luxury condo
Do these luxury condos come with any staff or servants?

1. I don't like Asia
2. I will never live in an apartment or condo only villas or houses.

staff yes, servants no.

UK Bro here, where else though? Was thinking Portugal but maybe I'll stay in england

>wanting to live in an apratment
>wanting to live in a city
>wanting to live in an Asian city
>wanting your horizon to be made of concrete blocks
that's how I know you're a sδyboy

no cap gains tax