Is Jow Forums 40 people ?

I 've noticed something disturbing recently.
While browsing not only have I started stumbling along ideas and things exactly in the ways I have written them, but expressed even in the same mannerism and even with the same bizfag words I have created from scratch.
Is biz the same clump of people taking turns shilling and manipulating eachother for their bags, recycling their money between them?
Or did crypto AIs succed and we are reliving the pioneer years through a VM that runs off AI singularity while wondering if we will make it and shitposting about crypto failing and being a meme?

Attached: 36802672_10216688296378792_8385016836109893632_n.png (564x752, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's actually all me, I have a bunch of VPNs I use and basically copy and paste in order to fake interest in the general crypto market. Running out of suckers lately though, so I have had to shift my focus to ripping off old people at nursing homes (they all think I'm their grandson!), thus the latest downturn in my posting.

See how often you see kneepad girl or 'i make jewelry' guy. all of us post just as often except as anons. so theres yeah, like a couple dozen ppl here posting

Exactly this.

See, this is me again with a different VPN.

That makes sense. Theres not THAT many people who pop hornets for the weird looking girl in the woods with sunglasses and ropes. It’s just that the eight or so of us have the same odd taste. Now someone post pic.

around 500 replies a hour, lets say the average user post 3 replies a day. Is around 4000 users who posts.

Add an other 4000 people who just browse and dont react.

So you get around 8k users a day?

I haven't posted in an actual crypto thread in almost a year. Mostly just shitpost like the 2009 /b/tard I am and say whatever will piss someone off at any given moment.

Attached: 1328374111109.gif (640x426, 814K)

Still me

I even have one in Venezuela

Still me

Here I am again

Me again

hello it's me

While wondering along ideas and even with the same mannerism and manipulating eachother for their bags, recycling their money between them, but expressed even in the same clump of people taking turns shilling their money between the pioneer years through a VM that runs off AI singularity while wondering if we will make it and we are reliving along ideas and even with the same mannerism and we will make it and shilling and manipulating eachother for the same bizfag words I have written the same clump of people taking turns shilling and being about crypto failing the same manipulating eachother for their bags, recycling their bags, recycling if we will make it and shitposting a meme? id crypto failing and manipulating eachother for their bags, recycling their bags, recycling the same mannerism and we are reliving not only have written them, but expressed even in them?

We HIVEMIND nao.

Bam changed vpn again

Me yet again.

also me. biz is actually just 1 person

Speaking unironically, it kind of fucking sucks. I wish the discussion on this board was more open and honest, instead of people shilling and fuding back and forth. I appreciate Jow Forums culture but too often the good stuff is drowned by bs. But that's an issue with crypto as a whole.

me one more time for shits

No, there's probably a few thousand when you add in lurkers, but you're accurate that about the 40 number. There's anywhere from like 20 to 40 SEVERELY autistic, mentally unstable sociopaths like the migger who fuds OMG, the retard who posts the "ethereum is a pyramid scheme" shit every day, the guy who posts the exact same REQ thread every day with the picture of the french guy holding a loaf of bread, the pajeet discord who accumulate no-name coins at the bottom then shill them until a pump so they can cash out (examples of this are DBC, NKN, 0xBTC, HOLO), etc.

These people make up probably 1% of Jow Forums, but they spam and take up 25% to 50% of the board every day. If you learn how to avoid their threads, you can find some really autistic smart people and, few and far between, some great sleeper picks.

Attached: genius.png (90x78, 16K)

This place is a think tank and January saw a sharp turnover when all the oldfags cashed out and left fishing, while the newfags and newerfags were left leeching off each other for "information" which is basically the newfags regurgitating the oldfags knowledge to the best of their memories. As a result, this board is basically a bunch of retards repeating the same shit they hear from Jow Forums in the first place, and its kind of like a race to the bottom in terms of discourse, intellect and board culture.

In other words, its every Jow Forums board in a nutshell.

again me, ran out of shit to do

buy link hurr durr

jk it’s me again

Hey, it's me again

Me again. Posting from another VPN to let you know that Chainlink is going to crash to zero overnight.

Attached: 1531364003572.jpg (600x600, 78K)