Why is Jow Forums not buying this?

why is Jow Forums not buying this?

Attached: QzIDtmWT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

because "everything's crashing". these retards will never change. be greedy when others are fearful

Because is a useless scam

kike scam. devs own 50 percent of the supply

this

not true retard

Fake FUD

I'm not surprised Jow Forums is clueless about ENG. Instead they hype up shitcoins

Yes, it is. Sorry to disappoint you.

Attached: 1527015491784.png (332x191, 3K)

Because we’re all in bitcoin CASH like the rest of the chads.
$100,000 / bch by 2020

Jow Forums is mostly full of retards.

>the circulating supply being lower than the total supply means the devs own the difference between the two

Attached: mysides.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I have some. Very interesting project

Soon

Attached: 1517179017828.jpg (1500x1038, 200K)

Yes.
Also, they may not hold 50% of the max supply for now, but something close to that. If you sum their addresses amount, you will find that they hold ~67 million ENG tokens, which is ~44.6% of total supply.
Shady as fuck. I feel sorry for who fell for this scam.

Attached: eng.png (1324x1116, 140K)

25% is node incentives.
25% is growth of company.
Do your research please.

team holds 25% of the tokens
the other 25% will be for "boot straping the network" probably for master nodes

They need to reward the ecosystem.
They need to develop the tech.
So.... they need money.

Can’t wait to try out the secret contracts testnet. If I like what I see, I am going to make this my top holding.

We all found out about ENG on biz last year you fuckin nub. Look what happened.

Yeah the same thing that has happened to every coin. The only difference is this coin has delivered (at least so far) whereas most other coins have overpromised and underdelivered.

I guess you could say...it's not much of an enigma.

So, even after grabbing a lot of money in the ICO, they still need fucking 25% of total supply just for development? FUCKING 25%?? Holy shit. It's scary how brainlets in this mean absolutely LOVE scams.
Just a matter of time for someone appear with a better project with a fairier distribution.

Considering they will recieve no additional funding it is not absurd, traditional companies own far more of their own stock (%) and can source outside capital / issue more stock. Find me an ICO with less than 25% of total supply at launch granted to the team.

Ethereum
They initially didn't even held more than 17% of total supply, and most of that was sold in their ICO, and the remaining was obtained with fair PoW.

Also, 45 million USD is far enough for them to keep the project. Holding 25% of the total supply despite that amount of cash grabbed in the ICO appears to be only a way to get rich easily with the poor imbeciles who trust this thing.