Constantly dropping. No volume. Why would anyone invest in this market?

Constantly dropping. No volume. Why would anyone invest in this market?

Attached: dropping.png (1819x823, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No volume b/c market has run out of sellers. God damn retard.

Attached: grw3eggszub9mbi3cqu1.jpg (1200x783, 57K)

b...b...bullrun s-soon....

Attached: 1529816457097.png (482x427, 79K)

>thinks low volume is good
kek

And ran out of buyers too nitwit.

>thinks high volume is good
Lul

Low volume decreases are good though.

High volume means a healthy active market. Crypto is dead buddy.

Low volume is bullish

No one with fiat is going to buy something that looks like it can go as low as even 3k. That's a 50% loss!! Sidelined fiat money will only enter at 5k...4K..and if we go to 3k a lot will enter. Only vol now is fucking Reddit normies thinking an arm machine in fucking Moscow means adoption is coming or day traders playing the short term game.

Are you kiding? When there will be no volatility and flat chart as a desert that's when you want to accumulate; god you'll never make it.

Attached: sideways.jpg (775x625, 299K)

Nobody "invests" in bitcoin anymore. Those days are long over. All of the action is in margin trading, and that well is going dry.

I love watching the tards in Bitmex chat try to validate their degenerate gambling addiction by predicting "moons' and "big money is accumulating", when activity fell off a cliff. It's stagnating. "Big money" has had 7 months now to buy in, and they haven't but they/you refuse to see it.

The new excuse this month is "everyone is selling off to pay taxes." Next month it will be a new excuse, while the price averages lower.

This isn't investing, this is stubborn no-lambos holding on until the bitter end.

herd follows price, volume follows price. volume is a lagging indicator. when volume is low it means the current trend is coming to an end.

So low volume there isn't even a single bull on the ranch.

yeah but eventually they will run out of sellers. People like me who hold their coins in their wallets prevent markets from being short sold because there isn't enough capital for them to do so. I refuse to sell anything less than a million, and no shorter will ever be able to use my coins because they are not on any exchange.

lol that's how i know you're a newfag. bitcoin pumped on decreasing volume last year, and you would know if you were paying attention to the charts. now that we're in a golden bear run, it's going to do the same except downwards. and whales are going to short this shit to the ground because it'll give us much higher gains when it goes back up again, literally doing you poorfags a favor. now short the market unless you're retarded

No it means that nobody is literally interested in your tulips anymore.

>Bcash is the real bitcoin

Attached: 1522968807438.jpg (636x960, 53K)

Your response is, "N-NO".

Attached: 1524021292293.jpg (1024x649, 38K)

Bulls are filling up their bags right now in preparation for a true run.

Notice that the selling volume is nowhere nearly as high as before, also it costs around $6000 on average to mine btc unless you live in venezuela, bull run soon boys

one year ago price was ~2.5k volume was ~1 bil.
today price is ~6k volume is ~4 bil.
which brainlet condition ails you?

zoom out

>FUDing this hard

There is no 'herd' anymore. People have either been burned or just don't care and never will. Your chance to get rich without doing anything was in December/January. There is nobody waiting to invest anymore. Just people waiting to get out with as little loss as possible.

If that were true, volume would be higher. You can't have accumulation without volume, dummy.

Nothing left to the market now but manipulation back and forth

Why would "Big money" invest while there was a pump? They didn't get to be "Big money" by being brainlet normies who believe the news. Of course they'll wait until after the crash and then buy during the accumulation phase.

look at

Attached: cryptocuckspng.png (1580x1216, 703K)

You guys just make up numbers. The true cost of mining is 0, when everyone gives up.

That's adorable.

Attached: talklikeafag.jpg (125x81, 2K)

I'll buy some when it's like $10 just to mock the normies I know who bought at $18k. And by some I mean like $10 worth.

Nope. That's not how that world works, stupid. Those institutions are usually handling other people's money, or they're a bank, and they're not putting their wealth at risk on a weak assed system like Bitcoin, not when they risk lawsuits from investors and the wrath of the Board. Cling to this childish idea all you want, but there's no rational business case for the big dogs to even take a small position in crypto, especially banks, when they can make more with the cheap intraday rates from the Fed, borrowing money almost for free.

I'm betting you don't have a fucking clue how "institutional" money actually works, because if you did, you know how fucking insane it would be to risk their wealth in crypto, especially with the tax liabilities.

But you keep on dreaming, dummy. They're not coming to save the day, they've had 7 months to step in, and none of them have, and none of them will. The most they're doing is spreading a little money around on VC cash to develop blockchain tech for their own workflow, or looking at the sweet margin fees - which are drying up.

Go try and talk to someone with decision making powers at an "institutional" money level firm, about risking their cash and their investor's cash in crypto. Tell how fast they laugh you out of the room, if they even take the meeting. Go on. We'll wait.

>quads for ants
Well played.

wasted

this
I shorted way to late but I shorted, now I'm playing the long run
you bearfags better do your shit right ffs

>Nobody is interested
>Make a post on biz about how nobody is interested

Pick one.

Just because retards on this tiny part of the internet are obsessed with funny money doesn't mean anyone else is. Seriously, try to explain this stuff to a normal Joe, they will call you crazy.

You're here with me bud. What does that tell you?

"normal Joe" has lots of real monies?

It tells me that I should stop trying to explain reality to a retard.

The entertaining part now is that in usual Jow Forums fashion, the whole thing is devolving into an anti-Jew plot that will save the world.

It's like when they start sputtering and drooling about crypto replacing the US dollar. They can't conceive of how literally impossible this is, from any angle you look at it, so now I just use it as a sign that the person spewing nonsense like that isn't a rational person - and considering it's Jow Forums, odds are they aren't rational anyway.

EVERYTHING on Jow Forums devolves to "Thu jews!" eventually. Everything.

It's not likely to go below 5k, in fact not likely to go much below 5.7k which is the resistance

You can't be this deluded. Bitcoin pumped on fractions of current market volume, this could crash & burn tomorrow as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, you should.

That’s literally just Jow Forums retards

so, this was a whale, wasn't it?

lmgtfy "speculation"

WE'RE GOIN DOWN DOWN TO THE LA LI LU LA

Low volume, not enough buyers and sellers

The price? A syndicate of some kind able to push the price wherever it wants on multiple exchanges in all markets.

Order books? Full of fake volume to pull from.

Controlled demolition of the price to prolong this profit making enterprise. A big order wipes out margin traders and they tak arbitrage profit instantly on all exchanges and markets

The exchanges know and they profit either way. The miners know and they profit either way.

ICOs are cashing out every single day to create war chests of real capital to expand business and pay expenses... no longer necessarily on their stated projects(they were effectively paid for delivery of a promise) but as we see now, acquisitions (ex Tron & bit torrent), renovations, relocations, etc.

It really is the greater fool theory, only people buying price up are naive or ignorant of what they are REALLY buying

The market resisted a drop past 6100 and responded with a green rebound. 5700 was the hard resistance and we performed a picture perfect inverse shoulder pattern. That is textbook bull signal. Look for pumps and the real bull run in the future.

What I am trying to say here is that OP is a fag.

i wouldnt agree....basicaly everyone knows about bitcoin...i went to a mini-conference about crypto on a university here near....it was totaly normie-tier....most of the audience was between 20-30yo.....there were 3 speakers
one was a crypto enthusiast who ended his speech by shilling his ico
the other one was a finance professor who was a skeptic and while he had some great arguments (much more interesting than the ico guy) he lacled basic crypto knowledge
i asked some questions and actually corrected the second guy when he got too retarded....what was interesting to me was that fucking everyone in the pubblic was very interested in crypto.....there were a few of them that some shitcoins but eaven the rest they were very enthusiastic.
i think in the end once you get into crypto and can send money (which you personaly own) to anyone in the world in a few minutes for ridiculously low fees you understand the value of the whole thing...
immagine being like 16-20 and using crypto to send money and than you become an "adult" and have to use the jew system and have to wait like 2 days (also count in weekends....you cant send money on weekends.....immagine how retarded that is going to sound in just a few years) for money to arrive to the person if hes in the EU....if hes outside good fucking luck waiting and getting fucked by fees.....
idk if crypto is going to survive in like 20years but i think we have at least 2-3 mor bubbles before the whole thing either collapses or gets mainstream adoption

>|
>|>
>|
>|3
>implying

The entertaining part now is that in usual Jow Forums fashion, the whole thing is devolving into an anti-Jew plot that will save the world.

It's like when they start sputtering and drooling about Trump becoming the president. They can't conceive of how literally impossible this is, from any angle you look at it, so now I just use it as a sign that the person spewing nonsense like that isn't a rational person - and considering it's Jow Forums, odds are they aren't rational anyway.

It's like when they start sputtering and drooling about Trump becoming the president. They can't conceive of how literally impossible this is, from any angle you look at it, so now I just use it as a sign that the person spewing nonsense like that isn't a rational person - and considering it's Jow Forums, odds are they aren't rational anyway.

Hello. Planet Earth. We would like to run all your Bitcoin miners because we require a planet whose thermostat is approximately 25% higher. Thank you for financing our initial round and sacrificing your precious capital. We will have special pods deep underground that are climate controlled and all your needs will be well taken care of.

Attached: mQzL6kC.gif (200x200, 369K)

We control the horizontal.

We control the vertical.

Attached: tumblr_ovkjqzMzgJ1uvm1aso9_500.gif (450x335, 2.86M)

shut yo bitch ass up nigga

This, it is so refreshing to see all these bears and idiots proclaiming bitcoin is over. We are finally nearing the end of this bear market, one or two more months to go.

Bitcoin core is not real bitcoin stupid aliums. Guess blockstreams paid propoganda and astroturfing has made you into lemmings too.

See you on the Isle of Malta

I hear the weather is nice

lolololol. Gr8 b8 m8. I never said institutions would be putting in boomer retirement account money. That would also be stupid and like I said those guys aren't morons. Nice try projecting an argument onto me, but really you're full of shit and a genuine kike. Give up your childish dreams of ruling the world by spamming a shitty imageboard that hardly anyone looks at.

Attached: tumblr_inline_osuf39AwdJ1qi2cac_540.gif (500x377, 1.74M)

hahaha love these posts, stay poor you pessimistic faggot.

Why would you hold hope that its over when the overwhelming evidence shows there is no value in it? The mass delusion will be written about for decades if not centuries.

Right now trading volume is all from speculators so it's obvious that it will be very volatile. We need things like Ripple's xRapid to go live to begin driving real demand.

>We need things like Ripple's xRapid to go live to begin driving real demand.

The desperation of this shilling

What do you think is going to happen in the long run if the market is pure speculation?

Nah you’ll just be in the screencap.

Thank you now I will go long FIAT like a good goy

Been through enough crypto bubbles to know this ain’t over by far. Next time we go up we ain’t coming down again.

>been through enough bubbles
>ain't coming down again

uhhh

Long on fiat might allow me to buy groceries. I'ma gonna' look into that.

Poorfags who want a way out.

It has to end some time.

No volume = nobody willing to sell.

Attached: 1516551602495.jpg (250x250, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU

Looks like the aussie dollar, except the last 6 months inside a week.

You didn't look at the picture close enough or read close enough.

The past doesn't predict the future.

Added

terst

i just bought 1.5 BTC recently , I act like a bear because (((their))) ALGOs read more bearish sentiment online thus buy pressure from deep state institutions that run the payroll of shills on here