Can a project be any more justed and rekt than this?

Can a project be any more justed and rekt than this?

>Fraudster CEO acting as a rip-off of VET's CCK on Telegram (71911)
>Fake partnerships
>Failes partnerships (GSK)
>Whales selling their bags
>Community losing faith in the project (take a look at Swissbro's Telegram group)

A little piece of advice for all of you who are still holding this scamcoin: Sell before mainnet and MOVE ON

Attached: 1*qg8tcE5wdv-rr_RhxN9KOw.png (1150x800, 59K)

Fuck, was he right all along?

Attached: 1527475993037.jpg (500x500, 76K)

It's pretty obvious at this point that Versetti was the one behin BearWolf and tried to reverse fud the project

>A little piece of advice for all of you who are still holding this scamcoin: Sell before mainnet and MOVE ON

pajeet detected. no rational person gives a fuck about what other people do with their money.

R-r-r-release the p-p-partnerships...

Attached: mindbreak.gif (400x300, 332K)

Evidence for lost faith of the community (bear in mind that Prometheus is one of the biggest AMB whales...)

Attached: 20180713_012022.png (943x1406, 536K)

Don't say I didn't warn you when (not if) you lose all your money thanks to Ambrosus...

Are there any besides Seafood Commons? Kek

that faggot is not a whale
holy shit stop being deluded

Trust me, he's legit ... and he is pissed about the shitshow that AMB turned out to be.
It's kinda sad though; this project used to have potential

Then sell, everyone gets cheap nodes and he gets out of AMB. Either he is a larping faggot or he thinks he is a "whale"

This is the worst evidence for "lost faith of the community" I have ever seen. Go to any telegram group hahah.

It's strange to see so many people trying so hard to push an agenda for their own gain.

This is the Euclid’s Coin Window tg room. Prometheus is suffering from dunning-kruger effect. He probably shilled Amb to his “clients” aka family members and now they’re pissed at him and ready to kick him off the house LOL

Also that other pajeet Al Jones also fucked up on a lot of shit

What am I potentially gaining from this? I'm just putting a warning out there that people shouldn't fall for this scam. They could instead buy more promising projects like LINK and MAN.

What happened to him? That guy used to be in every AMB related chat, now he has vanished (another example for the community losing trust in the project btw).

Attached: 20180713_020621.png (1080x432, 76K)

OH NO another "whale" will sell
how will AMB carry on if he sells his 30k AMB

That's 4 AMB for you! Please collect your shill reward from the official AMB bounty wallet, that's what it's there for afterall!

>promising projects
>link

Attached: 1527968380157.jpg (399x400, 20K)

Not sure what happened but it’s because of Al Jones’ dumbass about SharkCIA and trying to do insider trading with Kimchi that ambrosus got fucked on a possible partnership.

All this talk about getting 50k or 100k or 1 million bundles a day, when in reality there won't even be single bundle to ever be created.

That little autist got rekt. Omegakek

Yep even admitted to doing damage control. Unsurprisingly he hasn’t been active in ECW or other Amb related rooms

Kimchi is from ambrosus team, almost certainly.
If anything it's either GSK pissed with ambrosus because of NDA leaking, or more likely, there's no partnership whatsoever with GSK.

how do you know that?

Ambconnect

Just look at the facts and recent drama

what if im not a loser who spends all day on crypto social media?

CEO said This kimchi individual or group is NOT part of the amb team but was colluding WITH someone who is and fired the person. That person is most likely the ex-content manager Aneesh Zutshi.

He was the most recently fired or let go from the company and after he was let go, there were no more leaks. Most recent leak was Amb listing on Mercatox Exchange

What make me realize he is someone from ambrosus is when he called Amber Shining announcement.
It's an announcement from ambrosus team, without any third parties involved. Obviously when somehow he got this info and leaking it, this muat mean he bet the info from ambrosus team, not any third parties.
Angel Versetti reasoning that there's someone who leak info to kimchi and they already fired the one who supplied kimchi information is only an excuse too.
Kimchi latest leak is mercatox listing so it leave us aneesh as the culprit that leak info to him. No way the fired CMO or whoever it was fired before aneesh managed to leak that to him. But we all know that aneesh is fired because angel is disappointed with social media management.
And lastly, he's banned from ambroshs chat TG but somehow is unbanned and start to post shit occasionally again. Do you think ambrosus will let the guy that make their supposed partnership with GSK failedmto roam freely in ambrosus TG? Unless he's ambrosus insider.

Circumstantial evidence showed that kimchi is most likely ambrosus insider, or even angel versetti himself.

Explain how he's let to roam freely in ambrosus chat then.
Do you think ambrosus won't ban someone who already make the supposed partnership with GSK failed?

Angel is lying. How the hell would GSK know of moonboys clamoring in AMB telegram groups or Jow Forums threads? Do they have employees lurking these social media channels? No fucking way.

This is some deluded thought process

Yep, this is what make me sell my AMB. He's clearly lying when asked aboht kimchi. Yet the ambrosus community seems to just accept his words literally.

It won’t make a difference. First he’s not active on chat. Second he can create a second telegram account. Most likely he doesn’t have any more info to leak and since he’s not making fuss, they’re just letting him be

If what Angel claims is true, AMB would not only ban him, they would track him down for legal action.
You don't let an outsider who is breaking NDAs, jeopardizing partnerships, and attempting insider trading alone because "he's not making a fuss" anymore.

scamsetti

This.
Versetti reply in the AMA is illogical in many ways.
Kimchi leaked 71911 in TG group, and then spread to Jow Forums. You can't even find the info on reddit (except when Angel himself said they're in contact with large british pharma).
So, with how that jeopardize ambrosus partnership with GSK, that means GSK has people lurking on ambrosus TG and Jow Forums. Do you seriously think that it's actually the case?
Moreover there's also the case that someone that shilled migros last week being made into admin, and start banning OG holders. And then their excuse for that is "sorry we mistakenly made him as voluntary admin". Pathetic excuse and lies for me.

Why do I know all this? I hold AMB ever since swissbro shilled it in Jow Forums and has been following the community quite closely. Maybe I'll buy back AMB after mainnet dump, I'll continue to watch the progress since I trust their tech team.

I have a feeling you are Kenny

All these obsessive drama faggotry yet no one mentions the 3 month long FUD brigade and dedicated trolls circling around Amb, stalking telegram rooms, trying to false flag and start fights with other projects (eg TE-FOOD) and spamming biz with fake info and shooped images?

REALLY activates my almonds

?
i thought they leaked gsk in a presentation where it was their distribution center recorded on the blockchain

Project as a whole justed and rekt? AMB is tough to top. But justed and rekt from an investor's point of view? I'd say that title belongs to REQ. Whether it's deserved or not, we're pretty much all investors here right? So who gives a shit if the platform is a scam... I can think of a lot of holders that WISH they migrated to AMB. Linkies also

No, but I'm among the early member of swissbro's TG.
It's only a drug that's produced by GSK. No it's not a leak.
Those FUD from Mr. BearWolf is confirmed reverse shill.

All this bad fud, you know some competitor is scared.

You really think nobody thought BearWolf was anything but a reverse shill? He gave it away the first moment AMB price went up.

The Trump method of communication I see. Well, I guess if you guys are sold on the idea that he is the horse that will MAGA then could I encourage you to ride it harder?

You think LINKIES envy your shitcoins? Lets see, partmers with microsoft, IMB and JPM.... or migos and wikipedia france.
Oh wait, those last two aren't happening.

tbf amb is a simpler project and it could moon before link