Is entering the stock market right now a bad idea?

Is this thing about to implode or does it literally just keep going up forever? If you look at 2009 on this chart for MSFT, even that looks like a tiny blip on the radar from here.

Plus, the vast majority of pajeets are excluded from the US stock market, whereas they play a dominating presence in crypto (probably why there is panic selling for every little FUD - pajeets are notoriously stupid).

Is this the actual way towards financial freedom? Looks like these tech companies do a nice 2x every 2 years. Not moonlambo riches, but a good return.

Attached: msft.png (919x604, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vw9N96E-aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where were they in 2008? Thats where its going back to once the QE illusion implodes

it goes up until intrests are raised or china starts a war with usa, Since a war is not happening and intrest are scheduled to be raised in 2019 that makes it a year time to invest and gtfo b4 crash

True!

There's an overdue recession

why would it ever? also, before 2008 people had the idea that systemic risk existed, but that was legislated away and now systemic risk is subsidized fully by taxpayers. there is a government task force that has the authority to manipulate the market as well, which they allegedly easily do in times of crisis in the futures market given the size of their bankroll. really, why would it? the banks took over the government in 2008 citigroup picked obama's cabinet. everything is a lie now. why would they ever let it fall? who's going to make them?

unfortunately I don't think you realize how close we are to a war
With China, which will "consequently" draw Russia in.
I'm worried user, and you should be too.

Shit is seriously about to hit the fan soon, thats for sure. As for worrying, im too old and too jaded to do that.

compounding works for inflation too. 5% inflation per year is exponential growth and the stock market shows this. the internet was filled with these same posts saying the market was going to collapse at anytime back in 2010.

Look at it from a business standpoint instead of a trader.
Is this business making good money? Will it continue to make good money? And are you buying it at a under of fair valuation?
My guesses are. You should invest but don't quit your day job. Continue to invest more if the economy goes into a recession.

Dunno, user. I'm in the same boat. I pulled all my 401K investments out of the market 2 years ago, because it's just so obviously horseshit. Was waiting on a sizable correction to get back in. Wondering how long I'll wait...

>grandpa, is it true regular people used to be able to buy an ENTIRE share of the S+P 500? why didn't you buy any grandpa? no... we're disappearing!

we won't correct for another decade

If Trump and his party want to stay in power they will do everything in their power to make sure it keeps going up.

Good job user, you missed out on dividends, appreciation, and growth.

>he wants to retire in 60 years

You're living in a bubble. Just yesterday a guy I work with (high paid software engineer) told me he shops at a dirty shitty quality supermarket to save money. People are overleveraged and it will crash.

Kiss ass or take the dick up it. Pick one Donald. Pick one. Crash the bitch already and move to crypto. ((They)) are holding out and are not going away without a time and a word.

This. Once his term is coming to an end, thats when the shit will most likely hit the fan

Because it's a ponzi built on infinite growth, an impossibility. You can see the strains of this system even now.

Of course its a good idea
Based Trump just brought industry back to the US, we are in for a 50's bullrun

It will fall apart for the people who suddenly can't afford their mortgages and new cars. This is a crisis period and the fourth turning. 10 more years of it. Something will happen with crypto. They can't hide anything anymore.

Honestly I heard rumors that Trump plans to arrest a bunch of people sometime this year.
If something like that went down, I don't see how the stock market wouldn't get a little bit crazy for a bit.
But without that nice high stock market, it will be hard to ask for votes come november.

Who knows.

By then hopefully things will be better cushioned.. I'm sure there has to be a way to keep things from completely collapsing.
I heard other rumors that there is tons of money being held in private accounts all around the world (think panama papers) like trillions, that could be injected back into the economy and keep things running nicely.

I really have a hard time betting against the stock market these days. I just think crypto has more growth potential

Oh and if you guys wanna see the video where I got the rumor from you can check it here.. it's kinda strange but it also makes some intuitive sense... not sure..

youtube.com/watch?v=3vw9N96E-aQ

Microsoft has a monopoly is not going to down but if you want to make it faster buy BILI. EPS growth is going to be extremely huge next year.

Attached: bilibili-nasdaq-cover.jpg (1027x600, 139K)

I think Trump has held things down by design. We cannot be in a bubble because there is enough money moving into the market to keep it stable. Once people get over their fear of trade war trillions of dollars will enter. If Trump did nothing, I think we'd see 30000, so I think it can hit 30K.

When crypto first came out, everyone was expecting the world to go to absolute shit, and crypto was the lifeboat.

But then Trump got elected, and things are looking up. Now crypto has to transition away from just being a lifeboat to being an actual innovative and revolutionary technology.

This is most likely, adjusted for inflation the market was flat from 1999 to 2015, there is a lot of catching up to do

Bullshit. You would have had to pay a hefty penalty and taxes. Who would do that unless they were desperate?

Do 20% then the remaining 80% in bonds that mature in one year increments. If the market is much cheaper when bond matures buy it, if not buy more bonds

Nobody has any fucking idea what the stock market is going to do, especially not analysts or faggots on CNBC or Bloomberg. If they knew shit they wouldn't be working for $35,000 a year writing "RECESSION IS IMMINENT" articles on Yahoo Finance.

been wondering the same thing.
just got a new job that has a 401k but I am getting Alex Jones level paranoid schizophrenic about some world recession.
so I've been holding off starting one.

trump is giving tax cuts to corporations to lure money from china to back US. Anyone who thinks we are going to have a recession is a brainlet.

Usually that means put into a money market, not taking out of 401k

the huge profits that companies are holding instead of paying their employees with will eventually have to flood downwards, which will cause a recession, but then the average person will actually have money to spend again which will lead to the largest economic boom since the internet because the average worker is extremely young and educated as fuck. personally, i'm watching the shipping industry as the first industry to demand more profit sharing. obviously shipping companies have grown like crazy, but i think they use that growth as a cover to boost their numbers beyond where they should be. systematically shoving more shit out the door while never hiring enough lower level employees or paying them enough to justify working themselves to death. which is why you have amazon employees pissing in bottles while sprinting around the warehouse picking out packages

Nothing you just said made any sense.

go step outside for once or look at a chart

but muh pension!!!!

You're an idiot if the company offers 401k matching and you're not taking advantage of it. Unless you have an amazing business selling bullshit supplements, don't be like Alex Jones.

instead of matching my 401k they could just pay their employees and let them invest it...you're so used to being used that you cant even tell that you are being used. oh and alex jones is an idiot. you pulled him out of your ass to discredit me

source: i just watched him fall out of your ass

They could just pay you that money, but they don't. Also, it's all pre tax. Sounds like you're too dense to do the smart thing.

If you’re going to buy anything, buy YANG, EDZ and SQQQ. China and the EMs will keep getting btfo while the US market it kept up on nothing but low volume short squeezes and corporate buybacks

>buying bonds as the Fed hikes rates and goes in QT

1. they SHOULD just pay you that money...but they dont
2. taxes are bullshit now anyways. why the fuck am i paying for a worldwide military. the burden should be on the world not america.
3. sounds like you're too dense to opt out of wagecucking. have fun doing 2 hours of work and then playing on your phone for 6 hours because you arent allowed to go home yet

By the time random nobodies know about an interest hike in 2019 the market alreay knows way longer and it is reflected in the current price.

Why would you guys care about stock prices when they go to war?

You realize that they will probably nuke the shit out of each other if not the entire world?

Attached: p032vrqh(2).jpg (640x360, 29K)

microsoft is an actual good company. by all means. buy

A bunch of cryptokiddies got a taste of action that has disappeared. Where else are they going to play?

TINA rules.

Attached: 6a00d8341d448d53ef00e55004a6958833-pi.jpg (150x174, 11K)

I know this sounds like a meme but entering a year after a democrat comes in office and exiting a year after a republican comes into office works incredibly, incredibly well. Done this for 19 years originally as an edgy college kids but stuck with it after getting results

t. 39yo boomer

Attached: US stock market performance under democrat versus republican presidents.png (956x453, 171K)

its sad because its pretty much the only graph that should matter come election time but everyone sucks and hates themselves

Amazon employees are definitely not doing that

How are we close to war?

drumpfies blown the heck out

>posting qanon on biz