So are is this for real or are they bluffing?

Lamden’s team is claiming a speed of 10k transactions/sec. Which is no doubt an exceptional feature to have, I did some research on this project and found this:

These are the words of Lamden’s CEO and Lead DEV Stu,

“Initially the code was going to be a fork of the Graphene blockchain architecture (specifically Bitshares), this architecture has a proven track record of 10,000 tps. Now, however, Lamden is building their own architecture from the ground up and hoping for higher, but I’m that they easily hit 10,000 tx/s due to the use of DPoS.”

I don’t think there’s any doubt in the legitimacy of this project, although I trust my intuitions this coin will 10x once the market plays its role.

Attached: lamden logo.png (550x782, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.lamden.io/a-complete-overview-of-the-lamden-suite-2eb43c730b40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

adoption will never happen

hahaha the only thing I know about them is, they gotta enormous community army. Half ov the times, the only thing I see is Lamden....on /biz

Legit shitcoin.
Look at komodo. Atomic swaps are bulky cancer.
And lmao at free transactions. Enjoy the spam attacks.

Inferior thinkers like you should be kicked out of crypto community...what did u sell your lamden at 6 cents and feel good ? or did ya sell BTC at 9k ....

Crypto adoption hasn't started yet, when it does, people like Brian Armstong and these CEOs of solid under-valued coins will be millionaires or billionaires.

LMAO So someone who doesn't know a shit is talking. There is a codec that prevents people not to spam without Tx fee. Its like the gate or Asgard, even Thor can't enter it!

As for KMD, compare it yourself...2000 Tx / sec Vs 10k TPS Lamden is about to achieve....

Attached: comparison chart v2 final.jpg (1200x739, 170K)

Stan Lee is your fan. Shill me this coin, if I am convinced..I'll put in my $500 right away....

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-07-12 at 15.18.33.jpg (1000x563, 87K)

sorry but all dapp chains will die to holochain

SHITCOIN

WTF is holochain ?

Dude I have $5000 worth of this coin, bought half at 30 cents and half at 6 cents, I have a feeling this coin will blow off the ceiling once bull run starts again! I didn't sell it at $1.15

Right, Let me take your through some key aspects of this Shit Moon Coin

The ICO happened in Q4 and these are the updates since December:

- 10 active developers working on the project

- Lamden has 4 suites Clove, Cilantro, Saffron,
Flora

-Atomic swaps activated

- Lamden Clove swap interface is created.

- Lamden is going to launch its mainnet in Q4 '18

-Lamden has announced to make it own DEX in 2019

- Tokenized fiat for switching easily bw fiat and Tau.

this coin is so gay

>6 btc volume
SHITCOIN

>this same pajeet shilling his fratboy coin

it is Sexy AF

So ? I don't care I hold it and I trust it. Volume defines if a coin is good ? LOLLLLL

This is a true Viceroy coin! For people who want lambos, not for $1 per meal eaters. FO

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-07-12 at 13.59.09.jpg (1006x1280, 261K)

>WTF is Holochain?

DYOR silly willy. You just got yourself a golden ticket thrown in your face.

this is why crypto is shit right now. people are investing in frat boys with 0 experience vs solid teams like cybermiles with real partnerships with dallas mavericks light in the box etc. I would rather buy WAX, ETC, CMT, the list goes on before I would purchase this coin that will not exist in a year from now.

The name reminds me of half life, where can I buy it

Attached: 1530687626805.jpg (519x533, 70K)

hahaha let me tell you what Lamden is...

he 4 main components of Lamden’s developer suite are Saffron, Flora, Clove and Cilantro.

SAFFRON
Allows the creation of fully customizable blockchains in minutes. Similar to what ‘Squarespace’ does for web building, Saffron does for blockchain creation.

FLORA
The smart contract package manager is a one-stop-shop for smart contracts, app creation and tuning.

CLOVE
Lamden's atomic swap engine allows the instantaneous and trustless trading of crypto assets and currencies (currently supporting 1,000 different tokens like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, ERC20, and soon Neo).

Clove also allows blockchains to exchange assets or data packages with other blockchains, even if they are based on different protocols. This will allow your shiny new blockchain to communicate with any other blockchain (think about the supply chain integration possibilities this offers).

Also, using Clove Lamden has developed different implementations to take advantage of this technology:

1. ClovePay
A Clove API that allows merchants to accept payments in any currency and receive it in any other of his choosing.

Furthermore Lamden is creating tokenized fiat pairings so that merchants can also receive payments in any fiat currency and instantly convert it to the cryptocurrency of their choice. Conversely, they can accept payments in any crypto and receive it in fiat. We like to call it the PayPal killer!

2. LamdeX
Also based on Clove comes our very own crypto/fiat exchange. By using atomic swaps, users can exchange between any of the 1,000 tokens supported on the network and/or our tokenized fiat pairings (i.e. crypto-crypto / crypto-fiat / fiat-crypto / fiat-fiat).

3. LamdeX Pro
A currency exchange engine that allows existing exchanges to increase the tokens offered to their clients to any and/or all of the 1,000 tokens already exchangeable. Additionally, it allows for exchanges to create trustless shared market pools to exponentially increase liquidity and thus create a better service and overall experience for their customers. (Note: I suggest an option for PRO users, to stake, say 1 million TAU, and get free Oracle verification)

4. LamdeX Wallet
Store, send and receive any crypto and store it as any other crypto. Fast, safe and easy to use. Metamask meets atomic swaps!

CILANTRO
Lamden’s mission is set to increase the adoption of blockchain so that innovation can flourish.

To do so effectively, a blockchain with highly attractive features must exist, however, currently existing options like Ethereum or Bitcoin are very limited (i.e. they are very good for one thing and not so much for another). Thus they would carry their own limitations onto new blockchains based on them.

Therefore, a project with a non-limiting blockchain, free, lighting-fast transactions, future-proof governance, ever-evolving infrastructure and atomic swaps naturally embedded in its core was necessary.

So, the final piece of the puzzle was to create such a blockchain. We called it Cilantro and it will be deployed on Q4 2018.

Blockchains based on Cilantro will easily allow 10,000 tx/sec and will be fully customizable to meet the very different needs of companies.

Moreover, Cilantro hosts our Token, TAU, with which holders will be able to stake for profit and/or help its infrastructure by setting up a 100k TAU masternode (Obelisks) or 10k TAU Witnesses. Witnesses can also be voted into Delegates, to further assist the network functionality.

For further information:

blog.lamden.io/a-complete-overview-of-the-lamden-suite-2eb43c730b40

Why?

speed is a meme for shitcoins

What a dirty failed logic. U mean Coins who boast off 1,000 Tx per sec are the real coins ? Do you know visa processes 30k Tx /sec .

You're a noob son. Its a waste of time talking to u, DYOR....rather than Noob vomiting..

he doesn't know what holochain is...

DAPPs like Lamden, Icon, NEO are the future of Cryptos....

I can't tell if this is satire or not.