Strap in we are officially entering 'FEAR'

Strap in we are officially entering 'FEAR'

Attached: 1_fhMSJLdKjfTLmfCL8k-OHQ.png (513x292, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.dcrdata.org/tx/6ad14631529425158f0f891405c5dbe6fcebacd97252c4f4a69806737e2903fb
vocaroo.com/i/s0Xjqib6fkfi
forbes.com/sites/jessecolombo/2013/12/19/bitcoin-may-be-following-this-classic-bubble-stages-chart/#789a0bb936b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does the board look scared user? We were scared months ago

We are a fucking suicidal right now

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

I would say capitulation.

>he thinks we're not at denial
literally denial phase

We've been in despair for a while, but it's going to last longer than what it looks like on that graph
the other meme chart is more accurate

2k coming.

ZOOM OUT

Fear? We're still solidly at denial. People still waiting for the "next bullrun"(lol) that's NEVER gonna come. NEVER. Let that sink in. That was it. If you missed 2017 you missed it. The biggest bull run in history. ACCEPT IT AND MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY! I MEAN FUCK!

People are talking about 5k, 4k, 3k? Fuck man. My buy orders are set at $80 and even that might be trying to catch a falling knife. You people honestly think bitcoin is worth 6k? Really? YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT?

yeah buddy I'm totally gonna sell so you can buy up all my cheap coin. Never in a million years BUDDY

ZOOM OUT

this. wont lie anons, didnt put more tha n icould afford to lsoe in but definitely put in more than i was comfortable losing.

past few days i have unironically felt fucking empty.

Attached: cry pepe.jpg (400x388, 17K)

Sniff sniff, what's that? It smells like DENIAL in here? You STILL haven't sold? HOW? WHAT THE FUCK? WAKE THE FUCK UP MAN.

you're so cute ^^

>mfw my dad called and tried to make me capitulate

reminder: bitcoin started at less than $1000 in january 2017

fact: it will go down to at least $2000-3000 before this is over

do you guys think we could reach 5k or will it never go below 5,5?

ZOOM OUT
FAGGOTS
WAIT FOR 2020 – BITCOIN +$100K

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 1.41.11 AM.png (1182x732, 385K)

Sounds like what people said about the stock market before the bottom in 2009. This isn't my first rodeo bud.

Attached: IMG_0408.jpg (399x400, 21K)

I think so too.
Shitcoiners are obviously at despair/depression but we always knew they were going to zero. So another 90% drop on shitcoins as btc drops to 2-3k.

Btc gonna do what btc gonna do. You cant explain that shit

We have barely passed new paradigm

You can sell now or you can sell to me at $80. It's your choice pal. But you WILL CRY AND YOU WILL SELL!

Daily reminder. We're still in the bulltrap and the last of delusional morons are about to give up and kick off the real crash

Attached: with no survivors.jpg (1556x848, 181K)

These guys know what's up. If you want my opinion the pic related is the BEST CASE SCENARIO. The likely scenario is $80 bottom. Either way there won't be another bull run for AT LEAST 4 years.

Attached: 1529893149710.png (1652x603, 49K)

>log chart
Sad!

Attached: 1528219437253.png (640x640, 154K)

Yeah every BTC normie bagholder is hanging on edge right now for the price to go up so they can dump their bag. Whales are going to wait a few years until these people lose their wallets or computer before they start pumping again.

no u

Stop comparing e-beanie babies to real companies

This. Jow Forums needs to be filled with videos/audios of people literally CRYING and killing themselves. When Bitcoin, LINK and every coin are dying for years and years. We haven't seen anyone even cry yet. I need to see AT LEAST 2 "LINK marines" (lol, the delusion) SUICIDE ON VIDEO before I even THINK about buying back in. We still have NIGGERS and ROASTIES in crypto. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES PEOPLE. When people say "Buy when there's blood on the streets" they mean it LITERALLY. We need to see LINK marine(lol) blood on video or it's still a bear market.

show your short then

Woke perspective

Officially entering your mom right now, faggot.

Attached: 1561515.jpg (300x250, 74K)

people think the enxt bull run will come because we are at the first sell off.

t. someome who wasn't there in 2014

>t. this is a suckers rally

i think permabears are actually worse than permabulls

t.permachad

the market isn't that mature yet you idiots. we're already 10x down in some cases. that is suicide.

Why? So that fucking Bitmex NIGGER can just bart my fucking shorts? No way man. I'm an investor not a fucking gambler.

Attached: BitmexNigger.jpg (183x275, 4K)

in korea people suicided themselves, what more do you want

You right bro it going down!

Attached: cryptocuckspng.png (1580x1216, 703K)

who said you have to use 50x leverage, unless you admit you aren't sure we won't go to 9k let's say

8k was the BTC high back in November. The December pump was straight up manipulation. So assuming 8k is the true top we still have a 50% correction from there. Where does that leave us? Obviously.

people who think the market cycle meme chart works over the entire market history and not from the start of the newest cycle
holy fuck
did btc crash back to $10 last bubble? no

That's retarded though. This market is so manipulated it can do exactly what he says, but he'll still get stopped out. Same with going long too by the way. Why do you faggots think anyone needs to take a position to know it's dead? There's no way to predict a bart precisely, even when you know it's coming. I stopped my trading bots months ago for that reason. Notice how all the TA and Bitmex threads have vanished compared to last year? Real daytraders all got slaughtered. I'm still up over my initial (way up actually), but I'm in usd and staying there.

There's no bullrun coming unless the scamming fucks in the crypto" industry" actually release a working product and get adoption. No more talk, no more announcements about a new announcement about an upcoming marketing plan etc. Ship a fucking working product already. Only one that's come close is Ethereum, and even that's still a piece of shit that's unusable for real software development.

the first sell off

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

Holy shit, have we unironically finally entered the despair?

>Ship a fucking working product already.

Q3 user, thats when Holochain will save crypto

this stupid meme chat faggots use doesnt have the timelss part where people get killed, actual dead bodies and funerals. Already a ton of these guys are gonna get killed in real life. stupid fucking shit getting people killed

Weak hands deserve suicide, though.

not happening, pic related -- this shit is bigger than you think retard.

Attached: unknown_amount_of_Monero.jpg (1121x543, 146K)

Well wtf is that then?

>Strap in we are officially entering 'FEAR'

I'm still in enthusiasm..

explorer.dcrdata.org/tx/6ad14631529425158f0f891405c5dbe6fcebacd97252c4f4a69806737e2903fb

I think when BTC goes back to 20k it's going to hover around there for a long time to shake out the normies that bought at ATH and have been holding since. After they panic sell it will moon.

I already sold 90% of my stacks

cant do this shit bro, it's too stressful

You shouldn't do that, you should always keep some of your stack to buy the dip.
I know that keeping jewpaper around when we're in the middle of an hyperinflation is hard, but there's always some dips.

Who knows what the fuck the dips are anymore. Alts are just going down and down.Basing them off 2017 prices and January prices could be way off base, their value could be way lower.

One more capitulation until bull market. Pack your bags for EZ gains before the next recession.

We hope you’re right

>We just need to cool off before the next rally
Denial stronk

Nice bait faggot

ITT: a bunch of delusional permabears acting exactly like inverse moonboy normies from December.

and just like that, a new pasta was born

Attached: food_differring_meal_pasta_033585_.jpg (2560x1600, 2.29M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0Xjqib6fkfi

Attached: bogminem.png (636x915, 827K)

>ITT: a bunch of delusional permabears acting exactly like inverse moonboy normies from December.
this and probably the same people who really don't know what they are buying at all and get involved in shit like ripple, tron, 0xbtc, fun, turtlecoin. Basically they never saw or understood the tech or economics and think the entire 'game is shilling fudding and running ponzis or PnDs through it.

thanks just sold 21 million BTC.

We are obviously at enthusiasm.

>First sell off
>Bear trap

Attached: ebay-listings-beanie-baby-princess-diana.jpg (650x581, 113K)

We're clearly returning to mean, you massive faggot.

>Strap in we are officially entering 'FEAR'
So normal?

Are these still a fucking thing?
I was like 3 yrs old when they became a thing in the 90's.

NO, we're about to enter CAPITULATION

We're not entering either as the image is a forced fucking meme that never happens.

lol no, everybody on reddit is still talking about waiting for the next bullrun

>People still base their analysis on this

This meme chart has been posted as early ass 2012 on forums. There is also an article about it in 2013 forbes.com/sites/jessecolombo/2013/12/19/bitcoin-may-be-following-this-classic-bubble-stages-chart/#789a0bb936b8

Fear? We're still solidly at denial. People still waiting for the "next bullrun"(lol) that's NEVER gonna come. NEVER. Let that sink in. That was it. If you missed 2017 you missed it. The biggest bull run in history. ACCEPT IT AND MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY! I MEAN FUCK!

People are talking about 5k, 4k, 3k? Fuck man. My buy orders are set at $80 and even that might be trying to catch a falling knife. You people honestly think bitcoin is worth 6k? Really? YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT?

Haha following that stupid meme in 2015, we should be at $700!

It's been the same since the early existance of Bitcoin, all of you cry: "it's a bubble!", but the "bubble" continues to grow for years

Attached: Bubble.png (1468x814, 83K)

HA HA HA YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

This tech turns stocks into a global trading token asset that any fuck can trade on 1,000 exchanges. This tech gives people real ownership of their stock. Institutional money just figured this shit out while they watched the ICOs of 2017.

This is the fucking bear trap. Just watch faggots. If you aren't accumulating you are will hate yourself for having been so stupid not to see how fucking powerful this technology is.

Beginning phase. Need more "Fuck this, I'm out" posts and articles staying on the first page all day, then it's deep capitulation. I figure that will be around December, when Mt Gox's coins are finished being redistributed and they all cash them in.

>when BTC goes back to 20k
Delusion is a hell of a drug.

>Whales are going to wait a few years until these people lose their wallets or computer
They are most likely holding their money on coinbase though.
You expect them to download

they will keep talking about it too because of threads like these on Jow Forums.Everyone knows reddit retards come here for the "fast news". When this place loses their shit then we will know for sure

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE FEAR TO YOU?!

Attached: 1520444238351.jpg (500x534, 27K)

>he thinks adoption will save this shit show
>various coins with working product....
>they are doing worse than the chink vaporware

You and every other idiot.. this was a cash grab speculation gamble from the beginning.
I had little faith in the 'tech' from the start, just wanted some gains.

But now when i think about it, i just laugh at the tech. We need shilling, hype, and more speculation

FUCK WORKING PRODUCTS, that is officially when a coin drops 80% or more
>REQ

Attached: Pllllffftttt.png (679x769, 58K)

so this would be the bear trap right?

This post again

Delicious new pasta

>t. i think that btc started trading year 2015

jesus fuck...

this