ETF Speculation

Right boys. I know there is only about 50 of you left but i want some opinions.

What do we think the otucome for ETF will be? it will be announce on the 10t of August.
Right now i feel like i can see some insider trading pointing to an already decided deal.
We have seen some craxy stop hunting at the last attempt to break 6.8k the msot obvious greedy stop hunting either that both trapped bulls in and liquidated shorts.
Then today we have seen mainstream media showing normies how to short bitcoin.

Any other signs of insider trading here? this may be the bottom range, and another trip to 5700 on the cards to add meaning to their short shilling. we have about a month.

Attached: SECcboe.original.jpg (990x550, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BRsq9hlBOQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5905777/Former-Oxford-student-Britains-youngest-bitcoin-billionaire.html
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-01/bored-with-banking-this-former-citi-trader-went-full-crypto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting. What about just buying CBOE stock?

It could be a setup for a epic dump, too. Be cautious.

Isn't there a big possibility the ruling will be delayed?

Jesus Christ...

>50
kek

now divide that by 10

If it doesn't go, institutions cashing out against retail will be pushed out years. At 200K per share, this upcoming one is easy-mode. There's no argument that ma and pa need to be protected, and it's based off OTC pricing, so if the SEC shits on it because of all of the manipulation then there is zero chance that pensions get in while we're being complete fags about Anarchy and Libertarianism.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BRsq9hlBOQ
Could be another sign here.
I don't think he would make this claim just because he wants volatility.

Another possible sign:
Coinbase rolling out all their investment vehicles.

damn Jow Forums is dead rn.
Catch you guys at the next bullrun I guess.

There's still those shady chink washtrading exchanges and tether. Not sure how the sec sees this.

don't matter. muh tone vays says bear market not going to end til oct/nov

you can take that to the bank

am firmly belief that 5.6k was the bottom &
that after "Tame BTC" Wall ST found this out, they became seriuous about BTC ETF
because that the only way will be able to push BTC before 5.5k

Attached: 6576547654.png (256x234, 117K)

Hasn't this shit been denied like 5 times already

This is nothing. He basically shrugs like "IDK"

I'm sure he knows more than he can let on.
He also says a bottom can be 2-5 k range.
So there might be more pain ahead.

he also sad 1000$ which is unlikely in that time frame

Unironically spot on.

No. The ETF that is up right now is based on OTC pricing which is fairly above board on Gemini. The individual shares are also so expensive that retail isn't going to blunder in and scream "muh retirement". They will be priced for institutions and deep pocket investors with enough money to buy a share or two at a couple hundred grand each. This is very controlled and if it gets denied, there will never be a an ETF that is accessibly priced for retail.

Not sure where everyone got Aug 10th, it's actually Aug 26th

By August 16th, the SEC has to either make a decision or extend the deadline. The wait period, as stated in the notice, is 45 days from when the notice was published in the Federal Register (not when released by the SEC), which was July 2nd. 45 days from July 2nd is August 16th.

why does anyone ever listen to that faggot

Attached: wowstacey.png (449x401, 490K)

nobody ever (((checks))) anything these days, kek

Thank you for buying the dip.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5905777/Former-Oxford-student-Britains-youngest-bitcoin-billionaire.html
Co-founder of Bitmex

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-02-01/bored-with-banking-this-former-citi-trader-went-full-crypto
>But then Hayes is more a mercenary than a true believer. He’s the guy, after all, who keeps his own money in dollars.

Please start taking out loans to buy bitcoin because Aurthur wants to be a billionaire too.

I am speculating that big money is afraid of a crash in september and they want to increase their options to diversify their portfolios.

The fact that coinbase and all the other exchanges still exist after the crypto crash is a sign that you cant get rid of crypto anymore.
So why not be an early bird and put yourself with one foot in the door in case we have a new digital revolution.

I'm the same age as these guys but have nothing. I want to kms.

Just sold the last 20 of my BTC. Shows over guys.

I hope you're joking lmao

Coinbase will add new coins in 2018
Binance adds fiat-pairs
Bittrex makes settings for EU people (Euro pairs?)
Bittrex has USD pairs
Poloniex + Circle
Huobi launching in Australia

They all prepare for a massive run of new customers...

When its official that BTC ETF´s are approved than you will see a massiv media coverage.

The only question is how deep will it go bevor we take off.. maybe 5500, 5000...

How to short BTC.. ^^
1. "yeah cool a made 50 USD"
2. "oh wow it realy works, made 200 USD
3. " well, now lets play big".. and boom we take off to a new massiv bullrun.

on it was june 26 so aug 10

Expecting it to be rejected. Other than a potential price increase, why is this good for crypto?

Also, if it gets approved o can see an immediate 1k rise followed by a decline to the same level over the following 6 weeks. Think the bull market is far away desu.

Attached: 7E270443-2A9C-4004-A335-99769A5DFBDC.png (466x490, 24K)

>Other than a potential price increase, why is this good for crypto?
Jfc, I'm not even going to answer this. Retarded fuck.

lads the six of us still here, we're the ones that make it aren't we

Attached: Hitler-and-Churchill-1.jpg (1920x1080, 787K)

Attached: cope.png (391x166, 5K)