Why shouldnt i be buying this right now?

Why shouldnt i be buying this right now?

Attached: 6414ECAD-3853-40F4-8CE5-18F6B9FAECEC.png (650x650, 64K)

because ETHEREUM CRASHIC IS TRASH you fucking retard

But Coinbase listing?

Doesnt matter, dont buy now, btc gonna go to the low 5000s hittin the useless support lines shit, which means it brings everyhthing down so wait til etc is 5 dollar

it depends on how much you enjoy loosing money fast

Nobody gives a shit. It's not December 2017 anymore. Volume across the board is shit. Interest in crypto waned. Normies don't understand what the fuck this irrelevant legacy token even is or why they should care about it.

Coinbase owns a shit ton of ETC which was airdropped to all ETH holders, including them. I'm going to speculate that once ETC trading goes live, it will dump massively...

ETC will be $100 by EOY. If you don't buy RIGHT NOW, you WANT to be poor.

its gonna pump 5x, but sell when it gets listed

>loosing

lol, only thing loose is ur anus nigga

*migos voice*

SMASH SMASH

lol people here are either really dumb or fudding to accumulate. If you have been monitoring ETC since the coinbase announcement you know that it has been rising way faster when Bitcoin goes up and dipping way slower/smaller when bitcoin goes down.

Coinbase is priced in and it has nothing else going for it

Like most shitcoins, it has no purpose and shouldn't exist

You mean besides the fact that it's the real ETH, guaranteed to be PoW forever, doesn't have tons of scam ICOs ready to market dump tens or hundreds of thousands of tokens, and Grayscale is coming out with an investment trust for it, right?

The only reason I've been considering ETC is because it might become the defacto POW smart contract platform once ETH moves over to POS, but I don't know if there'll be another fork of Ethereum whenever the Casper hard fork happens.

What would be the name for the pos, pre casper ethereum fork?

ETO EThereum Original
ETW EThereum proof of Work

Ethereum CASH

I wouldn't say it's 100% priced in. There will be a pump after it gets listed and after that phase is done there will be a higher overall long term price projection just like with litecoin and bcash.

Attached: received_10212325762800074.jpg (660x465, 24K)

I don't get why one wouldn't want to own 1000 of these

Fuck, how could I have not seen that coming...

I guess since it's a hard fork hodlers won't have to do anything to get their balance in Ethereum cash

I think that Coinbase sees this going forward, and its going to be interesting to see if they can convince people that it's a more immutable chain.

Tokens might trade on ETC via Saturn wallet, just a theory.

ETHEREUM CORE

ETH will lead in above board DApps, ETC will lead in less than normie approved but not dark Web territory Dapps