What's the general board sentiment on pic related?

What's the general board sentiment on pic related?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

lol & kek

I'm not invested at the moment, but I think it's a worthy, if not daring project and Brendan Eich is nobody to fuck with

poopy poop

Brave on mobile is dope

What more is there to say?

>pic related

Attached: BAT Bois.png (1252x1102, 242K)

k

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 6.05.47 PM.png (1414x876, 428K)

All in - BAT or ZIL till September?

>BAT

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 11.03.24 PM.png (1112x704, 136K)

BAT but you'll want to hold it longer than just September, last few months of this year is when the real fun begins.

All in, the most promising coin on the market desu.

not a big fan of the project, but ta wise looks like a strong hold

Shitbrowser + Shitcoin

Next!

All the FUD gives me strength

ZIL is the only solid project in crytpo besides ETH. severely undervalued imo

I love Brave, I have it on my mobile, windows desktop and Mac laptop. I've had issues with the browser such as:
>Twitch.tv didn't work for about a month
>I currently can't save images from Jow Forums
>it froze on my laptop and I had to reinstall

But overall, I love it so much more than Chrome. That extra layer of Crypto being actually used for something is fucking awesome and exciting. Chrome seems to boring in comparison. Once Brave 1.0 comes out I might just completely uninstall Chrome and try to wipe all my information from Google.

As for BAT, I'm bullish because I follow the BAT Project reddit pretty closely and they are dropping incredible hints all the time. I'd go into details about what I've heard but I've found it useless to do on Jow Forums because it seems like people either love BAT or hate it - I'm not going to change anybody's mind. But I'm incredibly bullish on BAT, might not be a big thing until 2019 but it's an exciting project for sure.

Attached: BAT ads.png (1783x880, 644K)

Pic related, I'm serious about using this shit. If you're not adverse to change like a 30 year old boomer, it's actually a pretty smooth transition to switch to Brave browser.

Attached: BAT metrics July 18.png (1292x612, 1.23M)

nothing more nothing less

ZIL = CHINKED

Next!

You have triple my trackers blocked, wtf kind of sites do you go to user?

The whole idea is interesting and ballsy as fuck. Still not entirely convinced people will watch ads for chump change instead of just blocking them entirely. Still not sure how Google will answer back if Brave comes on their radar.

But fuck it it's crypto. Nothing is certain. This project is at least one of the few that has an actual chance to penetrate normie scale adoption. And the fucking inventor of JavaScript is heading this motherfucker. Seems like an easy hold for any portfolio.

It's not chump change, Brendan said he hopes users will get around $220~ a year, not including speculative increases. That's allot of money for some people, especially if they can simply use it to pay for their Netflix or Crunchyroll.

Damn that's alarming. How long have you been using Brave? I'm mostly on Twitch, Jow Forums, and crypto related shit.

Attached: big brain.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Its probably twitch, all the other attributes im almost even with you on except for trackers.

>Still not entirely convinced people will watch ads for chump change instead of just blocking them entirely

That's the thing I like though, Brave is all about freedom from shitty advertising, so you can completely turn off all ads if you want. The current version of the browser doesn't have the "BAT for Ads" portion ready to use yet, and so it's just a better form of adblock. Super clean.

If you want to, you can just turn off all ads, and then buy/hoard BAT and use it for various shit like donations, subscriptions, paywalls, etc.

Attached: comfy guy.png (362x362, 42K)

Go cry over your PRL bags nigger

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.29.43 PM.png (1434x1020, 200K)

Why would I want to make things easier for advertisers? Fuck them, I want them crawling to me and kissing my feet to advertise their shit.

Id rather see advertisers get so desperate they cant even see straight when they throw money at content creators.

either ads will exist or all content will become premium content. the reality is probably somewhere in the middle and bat can do both

t. 100k holder

Brave is awesome, if I could get equity in the company I would.

BAT seems like a poor investment choice.

>either ads will exist or all content will become premium content. the reality is probably somewhere in the middle and bat can do both

steemit / dlive shows the ultimate fate of ads will be at the alter of tokenized monetization schemes.

BAT is exactly what you are asking for here. With Brave ads advertisers are literally kissing your feet to advertise their shit. Money that advertisers normally pay to the middlemen/Google that steal, categorize and market your data will instead go to you and the publisher.

Brave being awesome is a reason BAT is a good investment choice, I know its hard to understand.

Attached: 1511053511678.jpg (2048x1363, 175K)

is this a man

No, shes a qt though.

Just making sure I wasn't gay, can't be too careful

Love brave on mobile but pc UI is shit

v1 is coming out soon so just hold your horses