Give it to me straight Jow Forums

Did I get chinked?

Attached: 1_I3EL7InAbOXExUPsHBfxWw.jpg (1500x840, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointimemachine.com/top-100-best-cryptocurrency-list-2018/0/1000000000/
youtube.com/watch?v=YwEJSErZON8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

抱歉,但你在中國人‘d

Yes

How and why

Biz HAS been warning you for months. i literally cannot be bothered to point it out anymore. i stoped holding this coin at rebrand and im exahusted of even trying to convince people anymore.

you're a bitch

Yes, I mean VEN doesn't even have a blockchain developer on their team that has round eyes

And you're a bagholding faggot. What's your point?

You ignored the warning signs and got JUSTed, chinked and cucked. And now you're insulting someone who was trying to help you the whole time.

Entitled Zoomer confirmed. Fuck off.

It's not fucking difficult. Any coin coming out of China is either a straight up scam or massively overblown on what it will actually deliver. If they fuck with the stock market so easily you really think crypto won't be the perfect breeding for chink scamming? Fucking brainlets up in here.

No, it's literally the third-best performing high market cap cryptocurrency in 2018 after Binance Coin and Tether.

cointimemachine.com/top-100-best-cryptocurrency-list-2018/0/1000000000/

You only got chinked if you bought at the ATH and sold now, but I don't know if you can blame the Chinese for that idiocy.

I bought 3000 of these damn things at $1.50 and just need some returns... anything to make it worth while so I can jump ship and put it into a real project like AMB

Attached: VeChinked.jpg (640x964, 177K)

"Thor"

you sound triggered. too much trapped sexual energy, get a gf.

>makes thread about getting chinked
>uses baseless ad hominem attacks against users confirming they got chinked

Saged and reported.

so stop then. why do you care so much what other people do with their money? is it possible youre doing this because you need validation that you made the right move?

Although many of us like to use racial slurs and call users cucks and faggots we actually want to help people learn how to help themselves. It's funny and altruistic at the same time. But some folks never listen.

the entire market is down you fucking moron. vechain is actually performing better than most coins in the top 50. you "I told you so" faggots are pathetic youre in every single thread on biz, vechain or other, talking muh chink scam china hustle blah blah blah get a life dude. you arent some genius investor. anyone who sold ANY coin in the past 6 months could say the exact same shit.

based

telling people to sell right now is not altruistic. if it were january then yes, but right now all you're doing is tricking emotional newfag traders into selling the bottom with old regurgitated fud.

COPE
O
P
E

Well at least you retards are learning the value of keeping a low profile instead of spamming multiple threads around the clock, still yet too predictable as long as you keep the altruist angle

Never told anyone to sell. That's up to them, all I do is calls it as I sees it and say chink scam. And believe you me I have ZERO plans to buy VeChain now or at point in this lifetime. You might as well hodl at this point, maybe it'll go up. I guarantee it will never gain any enterprise adoption, though.

> I was the CEO of failed Blockchain startup since 2015 with no hope
> 2017 crypto boom provided a way for me to scam money from you using an ICO
> Vitalik provided me with easy copy pasta
> I made some Thor thundernode memes with a plastic hammer and you loved it
> Thank you gweilo

Attached: SunnyLive.gif (320x240, 1.07M)

See

I swear your discord must be 5-10 people max you all sound exactly the same

Why would anyone need discord to see that this shit is a scam?
Maybe you just use it so much you think everyone else does kek

thats a big claim there chief. there are literally dozens of confirmed enterprise customers. even BMW, which you fags have been fudding nonstop for 6 months, is still one of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, this here is a textbook case of a psychotic episode caused by the trauma, and subsequent denial, of being chink-scammed.

youtube.com/watch?v=YwEJSErZON8

LOL you think BMW is using THIS? Still trying to help you poor souls by the way.

Look how hard these retards are trying to convince everyone that it’s a chink, same posters over and over fud it daily

That tells you everything you need to know, literally the best coin on the market and early Thor ROI projections place it at 6 to 11 percent a year in year fuckin one, you’d be retarded to pass that up that shits better than stocks hat alone is going to draw big money once the bull starts

Okay, you win. I give up. Have fun bagholding in your echo-chamber.

Wow 6 percent a year kek
My guess it will be around 3 percent then the pink wojacks come out

why would you buy this and not the chadsetti?

As someone in enterprise sales I'm not expecting much in year one since the onboarding process with these types of companies is usually very slow. That said, I believe anyone holding a node will be able to retire off the staking returns in 3-5 years.

Remember this thread in 3-5 years.

No the real scam is ICX. Gookslapped

No. I mean Yes.

8 posts out of 25 are you lol how pathetic your life must be

>i give up
>keeps posting
Failed shilling 101

Attached: vecash.png (1222x698, 176K)

kiss of death