Is buying an iPhone X a good investment?

Is buying an iPhone X a good investment?

I've had an iPhone 5S since 2014 and I think it's time for an upgrade

Attached: iphone-x-comparisons-01.jpg (3000x2000, 1.08M)

i'm still using an iphone 6 plus and plan to upgrade to the top model iphone. if it can last me another 3 years i don't have a problem paying top dollar for it.

Get an 8 for cheaper, they are great

$1000 for a phone that will be outdated in a year. Great investment, go for it.
You should also spend at least 100k on a car.

Why don't you just wait for the XI or whatever

Depends on what you call an investment, for me paying a 200% apple tax on a $330 piece of hardware is gross. I'd rather buy a xiaomi mi mix 2s or mi 8.

Got the X 3 months ago and so far I'm happy. High quality phone, looks nice and the camera is fantastic. If you have the money to spare, go for it.

>he buys chinese tapped phones

Does the notch bother you at all?

You're literally settling for less though. I agree buying an iPhone is a horrible "investment" because you're literally losing money the second you buy it; it doesn't appreciate in value ever.
But at the same time it's like why get a shitty chinkdroid? At least the iPhone will last forever. I finally stopped using my iPhone 4s last year, and only because I WANTED to get a new phone. With chinkdroids, you will be needing a new phone every couple of years.

who the fuck do you think builds the fucking iphones?

Did you keep your 4S firmware up to date?

>Does the notch bother you at all?
no, I pretty much forget that it exists when I use my phone, I just never notice it because nothing draws me to notice it. people like to blow things out of proportion, and although I agree it would look more "wholesome" without it, it's fine.

I ha e the mi max 2...it's a fucking beast...iphag betas have to charge their shitphone twice a day while i do it every 3 days...all of that while enjoying a 6.5" screen for 1/5 of the price....the mi max 2 truely is a chadphone

>chinkdroids

Lol. You can have the same iphone for 5 to 6 years and be fine. Your chinkdroid has a life span of max 3 years. Who’s saving money in the long run?

Just buy a flip phone.

No mobile phone is an investment unless it somehow enables you to make money. And if you are able to make money from your mobile phone, then you have to ask if having an iPhone X will enable you to make more money than your current iPhone 5S.

What you're doing is making a discretionary purchase. By all means, if you like the iPhone X and you easily have the money to buy it, then buy it. However, you're spending a lot of money for something that in a sense you already have. Unless your iPhone 5S is no longer suitable for your uses, you probably shouldn't spend the money unless you're very well off.

Yes
Great investment
The speed will make you more productive and efficient.
The bright screen, the smoothness of the animations and design of the OS and hardware really improve and influence the way that you think and perceive the world.
Really changes the way you think and raises your standards about what you settle for in other things in life.
Will also make you more confident to go out and try things and interact with other people
People's perception of you will increase. Your value as a brand will increase. Will be respected more and taken more seriously

So its a great investment, a device with robust tools that will make you insanely more productive and efficient. Improver of mental health and social value.

Totally go for it.

lol nigga. brand new iPhone SE with 128GB storage is $450. your shit chinese phones can't even compete in price anymore let alone quality. give it up

>muh quality
>muh brand loyalty
>muh feelings

it is fucking disposable electronics, i need it to dial numbers so i can tell them to shut the fuck up. any other use is for soys who will not make it.

This is actually the only correct answer here.

Phone addiction is the most unproductive thing. Checking Facebook, instagram, et al provides absolutely no value unless you're a youtube whore.

You'll be surprised how much more efficient you are with a flip phone and not constantly checking emails.

>buying a phone less than 2 months before a new model comes out

>Lol. You can have the same iphone for 5 to 6 years and be fine. Your chinkdroid has a life span of max 3 years. Who’s saving money in the long run?
Me with my $70 BLU Android. $70-100 vs $1000. I can upgrade twice a year for 5 years and still be under that $1000 tag.

I bought an used gayphone 6 for 200, battery still at 90%.
I have never bought a new phone or computer, what a waste of money.

I've been using this HTC One (m7), since it launched in 2013. I don't know many people using their iPhone for >5 years, usually they drop it and the screen shatters.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S9+ or One Plus 6.

Samsung Galaxy S9+ if you plan on reselling for a new phone in 1-2 years or One Plus 6 otherwise.

Yea, I still print directions on paper myself. Flip phones are the patricians choice
>flips fedora

I've bought a new phone every year since the Moto RAZR, I've owned all the iPhones till the 4s then xiaomi mi2s to the mix 2s, all of them still work. I prefer the xiaomi the build quality of the Mix is stunning.

I had a iphone 5 and just bought a galaxy s9. Do not regret it.

Wait for iPhone 9

>cellphone
>>investment
>apple products

fuck off normie fag

Attached: 1512534553499.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Is buying an iPhone X a good investment?
No.It will give you kudos in sections of the gay community that's about all

No it’s a fucking computer you retard. I bought an iPhone X which I use all day at work. Plus then some. For 12 hours per day for 3 years. 1000$ is pocket change. Get real.