HOLY SHIY REQ IS FUCKING FINISHED LOL

HOLY SHIY REQ IS FUCKING FINISHED LOL

unchainedpodcast.co/podcast/circles-jeremy-allaire-and-sean-neville-on-why-crypto-will-be-bigger-than-the-web-ep71

GG faggots

Attached: 67b2efbb9c.jpg (620x450, 39K)

The req redditors are either in too much denial or too dumb to realize this ends Req’s unique use case.

>explanation
Circle Pay already has fiat-to-fiat cross currency, and they are aiming for this to be decentralized.
Req better hurry the fuck up or they’re finished. The writing is on the wall.

>Req’s unique use case
it was never unique. there's been crypto pay buttons for years

Lol thinks Request is just a payment button, GG

Fool. Fiat to fiat international money conversion via crypto backend was Req’s end game. Da fuq you think they pivoted from Moneytis to Request Network for?

req is a shitcoin but you're equally foolish if you listen to childfucker jeremy allaire
circle pay is utter trash, just take a look at appstore reviews for a taste

Dumbass, listen to the podcast. GG Req. Circle setting up decentralized fiat gateways and auditing. International currency to currency transfer at low rates, WHICH WAS MONEYTIS’ GRAND VISION. They pivoted to Req to accomplish this. You fucking idiot do some research.

How many stars does Req’s app have in the appstore? Oh that’s right, Req has never had an iOS app.

>people actually fall for shill bot pumps/fuds

never going to make it

>Circle Pay already has fiat-to-fiat cross currency
Do you have any idea how many projects are doing this? It is also one of REQ use cases. Not the only one.

Because Req’s crowdfunding app is really going to take off and be lucrative. Kek.

Oh, and uh Req btw hasn’t done any coding of their accounting app yet.

REQ has a much broader use case with all the auditing and bridging between assets, chains and oracles to the point where REQ is pretty much one of the central technologies between most of the consumer end payment side of cryptocurrency as well as providing gateways and liquidity to FIAT.
They are far off from any kind of product, but I wouldn't count them out in the long term.
It's an insanely good buy below 6 cents imo.

>"req is a shitcoin"
>HUrR WHat ABOUT REq?!
did you somehow fail third grade? if your reading comprehension can't handle a two sentence post, you're going to get eaten alive in crypto

I’m far wealthier than you, thanks.

>"made it" but still a brainlet

Attached: pepepe.png (512x512, 295K)

Oh is it now? They can’t even decide which blockchain they want to build on. They keep changing their mind. By the time they build their own blockchain, multiple competitors will own the space. Including auditing.

Even with the old roadmap, REQ was barely going to start to do something concrete by Q4 2018. My actual guess is that it won't be until mid 2019 when it starts gaining traction. So no hurries.

Thank you. How are your investments working out?

I hope your patience pays off. When it’s the end of 2019 and nothing has happened with Req, don’t be surprised. The team is subpar—just ask some YC partners yourself.

Yeah, there's always risks. I see potential in REQ. That doesn't mean it will get far... Or as far as most think.

>Trying this hard

>being this delusional

>using canned responses that don't make sense given the context because you aren't smart to come up with your own

Circle is shit. You don’t actually possess any coins.