Where do I buy this? it's not on Binance, nor Gemini

where do I buy this? it's not on Binance, nor Gemini

Attached: 2698.png (200x200, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ProjectHydro/
reddit.com/r/ProjectHydro/comments/8xvvmn/canadas_largest_bank_and_usa_one_of_the_top_banks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coinex or mercatox

Check CoinMarketCap you fucking retard.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

for fucks sake, how many coin exchanges do i need to register for

GET IN ON IDEX, YOU DON'T NEED AN ACCOUNT. HOLY FUCK IS THIS BAIT?

I'm just going to stop trying to help you faggots. Figure it out yourself.

What do you know ow about this project ?

What's idex?

I'm new to crypto

I will help but share why are you interested in hydro ?

What is your source

A hint is fine

A bunch of banks are on board with it iirc

TD bank partneship leaked a couple of days ago, hence the pump.

OP - I bought on mercatox.

Buy on coinex.

Don't use idex. The fees are excessive.

been pumping before the leak too, up like 100% over the last week. it's a legitimate business with legitimate customers. I think the age of vaporware ico's and shit coins is almost at an end, this could be the purge that fucks us all in the short term but helps the space long term.

Bought 3M around 100.

its not stopping

this is more than TD

holonaire !

This coin surpasses the FA values that OMG had last summer (McDonald's partnership, buying a payment company, vitalik as advisor). Jow Forums didn't get into omg until it was already around a 100mm mkcap though.

Look up hydrogen cryptocurrency on YouTube. It's only nobodies shilling. Close to nothing in terms user engagement on leddit.

When the rest of the world wakes up... we'll make it. All the information is already there. It just needs to be distributed, and a few more big exchanges for liquidity.

smash

Someone shill me on this. Just bought 80k for 700 dlls

Attached: IMG_3494.jpg (699x485, 78K)

Its like a shitcoin but not quite.

Whale !

Wish I could be like you one day

nice, I just bought 9k

reddit.com/r/ProjectHydro/

I'll probably buy more soon

This bitch is gonna be huge

reddit.com/r/ProjectHydro/comments/8xvvmn/canadas_largest_bank_and_usa_one_of_the_top_banks/

I honesty don't think the price will pump once it is officially announced and they do the press tour. This is just a speculative pump and it will dump on the actual news.

my first month in this shit I went and registered on as many as I could, so that I could get up on anything in a moment's notice

but then I went nuts buying "dips" and now I'm bagholding so hard I'm scared to trade anymore

it's going to the big exchanges soon, I doubt that will cause it to "dump"

Attached: v4XulqUQ-UOyTwzB35E7R9Egg8oCK3iHDPj38jrFuMk.jpg (960x621, 101K)

crypto is a slow market unless you're just going to day trade on the 10-40% jumps the shitcoins make throughout the day

Link and Hydro are 6+ month investments in my opinion. I doubt we'll see BTC or ETH make a turn around anytime soon either, expect 3 months minimum (if they don't tank, which I don't think they will)

I read that too. Based on what he has said though I think it's going to be Bitforex whose volume seems to be almost entirely wash trading. Maybe it will dump and maybe it won't. I just think this pump is based off of speculation.

10 cents ?

Its .009 right now. Its slightly less than a penny per.

So it's possible to dream of .10

Thank you sir

Fuck off

Omg

If it hits 1 I'm going to buy more

C'mon biz

Green dildos should make you nervous not buy-happy. It is probably going to correct in the next few days.

Very true

lol

kek, stfu, did you see the cup&handle on this gem?

If a green dildo doesn't intrinsically make you nervous you are never going to make it.

its called water and you can get it from the tap, faggot

Just buy and hold hydro and UUU for the next month and you will make it. Srs.

Thank you biz

Good night fwens