It almost seems as if niggers will not buy this

Also can we get some boomer memes with some type of silver content in
them ?

Attached: SilverMeme.jpg (376x576, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bullionvault.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver
goldsilver.com/blog/investor-beware-numismatic-collector-coins/
ebay.com/itm/2017-PR70-BRITANNIA-RULES-THE-WAVES-FDI-Reverse-Proof-Falkland-Islands-FDI-/122671178498
m.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-OZ-Silber-Britannia-rules-the-waves-Falkland-Islands-2017-ERROR-PCGS-MS67-RAR/372313835880?hash=item56afa24968:g:hQ0AAOSwvTpZ8hVg&_nkw=britannia rules the waves pcgs&_from=R40&rt=nc
ebay.com/itm/2017-Falkland-Islands-Britannia-Rules-the-Waves-1oz-Silver-Reverse-Proof-SEALED/202346535871
goldbullionaustralia.com.au/investment-services/vaulting/#
m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2018-SILVER-EAGLE-PCGS-MS70-DONALD-TRUMP-FIRST-DAY-OF-ISSUE-FDI-LABEL/223057286285?hash=item33ef40148d:g:ipcAAOSwaqtbRq9u&_sop=12&LH_All=1&_nkw=pcgs silver&_from=R40&rt=nc
luckpawnshop.com/central-academy-of-fine-arts-battle-of-zhuolu-200g-silver-medal-p-1159.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bars

enjoy your stainless steel

bumping because ive thought about buying silver

>This

It almost seems as if actual 316 stainless would be a better purchase in the long run

Not even worth the weight.

meme investment nowadays

It's nice to look at.

>Hedgefund

There is a theory that banks print money to keep it supressed.

The other explanation would be that price is this low because actual lack of demand.

It is strange though because of the inflation you would expect it to rise like housing.

Robert Kiyosaki is a big fan of metals and calls it gods money.
But hes been buying it since one gold coin was worth 50 dollars.
Its still good to own some imo, at least your hedging your risk.

Attached: 1530610545662.jpg (1200x907, 373K)

I feel like picking up a few thousand dollars worth every year would not hurt , throw it in my safe and let it sit where it can not be spent as liquid

Yes.

>buy a speculative asset that doesn't produce income
>pay 6% over spot for it to be physically delivered to you
>need to pray it goes up >6% + selling fees to break even
>not FDIC insured, can be stolen at a moments notice
>need to buy a useless overpriced safe that any trained lockpick could crack open within 3 seconds with a magnet
>need to buy bolts to keep your safe bolted down, damaging the property that it's bolted down to

Honestly, I'd only buy silver/gold if I had a huge instagram following and wanted to flex or something. Otherwise it's just like any other commodity but has obscene transfer costs and marketed towards goyim to collect fees on sale/purchase.

also,
enjoy tungsten bars and getting scammed by chinks

Silver ETF (SLV) is the way to go

Sure, its good to have a couple thousand dollars of gold and silver but it should never be used as an investment vehicle. You’ll be paying about 5% above spot on any physical gold/silver and a couple thousand dollars of gold and silver will need a large place to be securely stored. It will take10+ years to even see a decent return, If its a bull market.

They print money and paper derivatives.

Pretend to collect Olympic coins, boomer style. Worth their weight in gold.

/thread. Physical precious metals are a meme

check out bullionvault.com/

you own physical silver and they store it for you at a lower price than an ETF.

>they store it for you
Yea this is exactly what paper silver is. When you excercise a silver futures contract someone is storing the silver for you too.

No it's not. A future is a promise to deliver a certain amount of silver in the future. There is not a 1:1 ratio on the amount of paper silver and actual silver with future, with these guys it is.

Just bought 25x 1oz Maple Leaf yesterday.
Will continue with 1 oz Kruderrand next.

If you dont have gold and silver / weapons you will die in the next crash.

waiting for prices to tank as the dollar keeps rocking. then will load up again

Read The Bitcoin Standard for one view of why silver is shit and you should only hold gold if you really want to have precious metals.

Basically, the idea is that silver was useful when you had to trade in metals, but once paper backed by gold came out, silver's main benefit of convenience was replaced, so people naturally came around to gold, whose supply inflates much, much slower than silver, as much less is mined.

Maybe if there was some doomsday mad Max catastrophe and paper didn't exist and Bitcoin didn't exist, maybe then silver would have a reason to be used as a store of value?

Chinese also scam with fake gold coins.

better rate of return than LINK.

Silver has it's uses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver

Yes, if you EXCERCISE it you are entitled to the silver that someone else is holding for you

This. Metals are an insurance against hyperinflation. If you are looking to invest in metals stick with numismatic coins.

Attached: 2018kookONE-ONE.jpg (500x500, 87K)

That sounds more like a way to lose money.

goldsilver.com/blog/investor-beware-numismatic-collector-coins/

Attached: Topless_running.gif (523x296, 3.84M)

>not being so rich that you can buy rocks
never gunna make it

Attached: 1531065545478.jpg (500x667, 83K)

Then it is the oldest meme world wide. Store of value over thousand of years...but bitcoin is DIFFERENT this time,

>10yo

Picked this up the other day OP.

5oz Armenian 2017

Attached: E8282BB8-9182-4598-ADF2-788569AD7605.jpg (750x811, 186K)

>goldsilver.com/blog/investor-beware-numismatic-collector-coins/

there are many good opportunities with numismatics, though. buying random ms70 silver eagles is retarded, but if you bought the 2016 Chiwoo Cheonwang rounds when they came out you'd have done a 3-4x

How much did you pay for that?

if you were lucky enough to have pre-ordered this 2017 Falkland Islands "Britannia Rules the Waves" coin graded PR70DCAM FDOI by PCGS you would have easily made 10x gains in less than 6 months

Attached: DD-7qyxWAAAx8IA.jpg (731x955, 165K)

How much is that worth now compared to what you paid?

I wasnt one of those lucky motherfuckers lol
Only 67 exist in that grade, some bought them for like $50 and the highest price I saw one go for on ebay last year was $1200

$1300 my bad
ebay.com/itm/2017-PR70-BRITANNIA-RULES-THE-WAVES-FDI-Reverse-Proof-Falkland-Islands-FDI-/122671178498
i think the dude overpaid though... but i can definitely see these being worth a fuckton in 10+ years

Is it because it's the first thousand made? They are on eBay for £32 without the packet

They are a copyright infringement and had to be halted which made them more desirable, and only 67 of 1000 were graded perfect by PCGS. NGC, on the other hand, has nowhere near as stringent standards when it comes to grading perfect coins, and in general is to be avoided if there's a PCGS equivalent. You can find some PF70's Early Releases by NGC on ebay for ~300 but there are no PCGS ones for sale anywhere anymore. I am always looking for them....

Thanks. This is interesting.

Is
m.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-OZ-Silber-Britannia-rules-the-waves-Falkland-Islands-2017-ERROR-PCGS-MS67-RAR/372313835880?hash=item56afa24968:g:hQ0AAOSwvTpZ8hVg&_nkw=britannia rules the waves pcgs&_from=R40&rt=nc
Still a good buy?

No. The only ones worth buying are those NGC Early Releases/PCGS First Day of Issue 70's or ungraded ones that are still in mint seal like this
ebay.com/itm/2017-Falkland-Islands-Britannia-Rules-the-Waves-1oz-Silver-Reverse-Proof-SEALED/202346535871
Of course, the perfect PCGS First Day of Issue one is the grail and will see the most appreciation in the future because there are so few.

This mob in Australia gives you unallocated storage for free, thinking about getting in for at least 250oz soon

goldbullionaustralia.com.au/investment-services/vaulting/#

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2018-SILVER-EAGLE-PCGS-MS70-DONALD-TRUMP-FIRST-DAY-OF-ISSUE-FDI-LABEL/223057286285?hash=item33ef40148d:g:ipcAAOSwaqtbRq9u&_sop=12&LH_All=1&_nkw=pcgs silver&_from=R40&rt=nc

So this would be a good buy for an investment?

some silver chinese medals are also great buys and increase in price quite dramatically. this one is fucking epic although rather pricey. only 360 were made, thats the last one in stock luckpawnshop.com/central-academy-of-fine-arts-battle-of-zhuolu-200g-silver-medal-p-1159.html

Attached: zhuolu.jpg (500x500, 188K)

Not sure.. there are several hundreds of them. You can always check out amount that exist in the population report on PCGS's website

Do you really want to waste all that time wagecucking just for some shiny rock?

Saw a documentary that showed an entire town addicted to khat leaves. you'd go to their markets and see stalls upon stalls selling nothing but leaves. The entire economy consists of just fucking leaves.

Is gold/silver/property our version of khat leaves?

If you don't have precious metals in your portfolio you are a brainwashed goy with no understanding of history or human psychology.

any commodity can be endlessly rigged by certificate printing, qe, etc also cannot transport it stick to BTC, gold is out.

nice oc. saved.

gov minted BU is something you should have in your portfolio, no more than 10% though.

Attached: muney.jpg (750x600, 151K)

I trade bullion for a living. I kind of think silver is a meme. The way it has been purported as an awesome investment to everyone is suspect. Anytime there is a large consensus that you are buying something cheap yet the price isn't rising doesn't smell right. I don't really hodl much, but if trump pushes the economy too hard and we see a recession or panic my money is going into gold.

If any one has a legit question about gold/silver bullion or even numismatic coins AMA. Just attach the question to this post.

Do you believe in silver price manipulation?

Yes. I believe derivatives are used to manipulate both btc and precious metals. Money that is in gold isn't in bonds, stocks, or other assets that someone profits from by your ownership.

Pretty cool looking I could get down with this. I got an Iwo Jima memorial gold coin somewhere.

Getting a few more coins and some good looking bullion. Also looking to buy a couple of ounces of gold through my bank but I may just get paper gold. Silver I'll always hold physically.

How can I sell for close to spot for cash with no paper trail? Is such a thing even possible? All of my local coin shops offer literally 20% under spot and require ID.

>tfw medals make 8% of net worth
>not 8% of portfolio
>have more in medals than USD
I'm doing great yet I feel broke as fuck.