Explosively moons

Attached: 1530739898320s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

>be thinking about going all in on pfr for the last 2 months
>constantly put it off for no real reason aside from timing the bottom
>was literally at .20
>didn't buy in
>explodes the next fucking day

WHY AM I SO FUCKING INDECISIVE, HOLY SHIT.

Attached: PLEASEFUCKINGSTOPTHIS.jpg (1070x601, 74K)

Other than BTC being added, what do you think the other announcement will be?

Maybe a real exchange. But I doubt it...it's probably just BTC integration

If it is a real exchange, we are going to $1.00 so quick

+4%
is everyone in here a newfag?

+36%, idex volume only one that really counts

Why would they be listed on another exchange? It's an exchange coin. Would Binance Coin list anywhere else? Kucoin? BIX?

I'm sure if kucoin paid the fee binance would list it, they don't care

lol, someone market bought less than 1 BTC on IDEX and y'all think it's mooning, even if it was no one is going to buy your coins from you. Moonshots like these are only really valuable during a bull market when there's more volume, that being said PFR is tight and you should own some before BTC ETF.

Just stop. No one cares about crypto anymore. This is coming from someone who still holds bags of shit from 2017

Exactly.....a node was 5k during the last bull...solid project and constant development...getting a node for $300 and sitting on it is a no brainier

Are you running a node?
If so whats the current dividend? Could you post a screenshot from the webapp?

*explosively poos*

lol wtf are you smoking?

>Explosively moons

Attached: what.jpg (674x118, 10K)

Does anybody on Jow Forums unirinocally run a pfr trust node and can post a screenshot of the revenue?

i was laughing so hard at the node income predictions at the start of the year. $250 per month per node easy, right?
can someone post his node revenue? it's probably garbage

Have a few nodes and it's basically zero income not worth posting a screen. But it for a long term node crap shot not for current worth or passive income anytime soon

almost embarrassed but I only got my node for around $350 so it wasn't that bad.

if the platform gains traffic it should be nice?

Attached: payfair payout.png (869x563, 18K)

Thank you! Finally somebody posting.

Have you thought about running an escrow node?

Cope

I haven't no and it seems not many others have either.

Attached: payfair payout 2.png (289x1012, 18K)

how is the platform supposed to gain traffic? it's the last place i'd use to buy crypto. there's 0 safety for you to receiver your crypto when buying by bank transfer, is there?

For me that main point of this site is that eventually all banks will ban crypto exchanges so you won't be able to use normal exchanges anymore, so you're forced to use p2p exchanges like this. Right now the only benefit is that it doesn't need KYC.

>banks will ban crypto exchanges
literally not possible. how ddid you even come up with that? banks are getting more and more crypto compliant, in february the US congress stated that crypto will be a huge financial asset sector just like stocks and bonds, it's even to be expected that SEC will approve btc ETFs this time. everyone knows, crypto cannot be banned, and anyone who does ban it, is just going to miss out.

I don't know about banks banning exchanges...

But I do know that LocalBitcoins volume is around 5-10 million a week.
Payfair has the potential and almost currently is a better platform that LBTC. If it were to capture even a few million of that daily volume, running a node would be quite juicy.

what the fuck are you talking about LMAO

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
MOONING RIGHT TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH

Bingo
Without fiat, this is just a shitty exchange with almost 0 volume. Payfair can't offer escrow for fiat, only for crypto. At best they can promise you that the guy who sold you crypto will have his coins stuck in escrow until the dispute is over. The problem is that you already sent fiat, that guy has your fiat and his crypto (which should be yours) are now stuck in escrow. Anyone using this to buy crypto with fiat is begging to be JUSTed, but without this feature we're back to being a shitty exchange.