A little extra research on IC3

I looked up Siemens, which I never heard of before and apparently they are a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe

Also, i looked up Digital Asset and they are a financial technology company that builds products based on distributed ledger technology (DLT) for regulated financial institutions, such as financial market infrastructure providers, CCPs, CSDs, exchanges, banks, custodians and their market participants. The company has raised $107.2 million in three rounds of funding. Guess who gave them that funding:

To date, over $115M in funding has been raised from fifteen investors (ABN Amro, Accenture, Australian Securities Exchange, BNP Paribas, Broadridge, Citi, CME Group, Deutsche Börse Group, Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation, Goldman Sachs, IBM, JPMorgan Chase, NEX, PNC Financial Services, and Banco Santander). The company has strategic business relationships with Accenture, Broadridge, IBM and PwC to help scale and accelerate the adoption and deployment its technology.

This is even more big names then I originally thought when I saw IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Cisco, JP Morgan.

Need more research on Fidelity Labs, Cypherium, and Chain

Attached: 1_FXUUGQLvVfot2OCbg5694w.jpg (600x276, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-fidelity-blockchain/fidelity-becomes-first-asset-manager-to-join-blockchain-group-ic3-idUSKBN17C0AV
initc3.org/about.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good thread marine

oh i'm sure you looked up semen.

Attached: abdool.jpg (1072x804, 297K)

we’re going to make it, praise kek

How have you never heard of Seimens...?

reuters.com/article/us-fidelity-blockchain/fidelity-becomes-first-asset-manager-to-join-blockchain-group-ic3-idUSKBN17C0AV

they were one of the first ones on board

This includes Request, hence why they were planning on using Chainlink

Blatant scam street shitting coin

nobody cares about that shitcoin bud

All these info dump link threads are a poor attempt at trying to spread FOMO. Fucking bagholders.

They are partnered with PwC bud

kek. stay desperate poorfag

so is ven
thats also chink vaporware

This is a good thread OP, maximum comfy

Attached: 1530142322085.jpg (640x778, 48K)

>Fidelity Labs
they are belonging to Fidelity Investments which is a company that manages trillions of dollars in assets.

Attached: Fidelity1.jpg (305x511, 47K)

god damn i feel bad for LINK holders

oh wow a literal list of "who?" mom-n-pop companies.

d-e-l-u-d-e-d

Chain was founded in 2014 and has raised over $40 million in funding from Khosla Ventures, RRE Ventures, and strategic partners including Capital One, Citigroup, Fiserv, Nasdaq, Orange, and Visa.

This is not FUD, but the one thing that has me like ???. Is if all these companies are “in” chainlink what’s the point of decentralized oracles when they are already investing in the same project. I get it there’s other companies, and allows more global trade probably forcing china and shit to use them.

I answered my own question.
If the west / Europe develop open banking and everything is transparent, this will force China to be transparent too, think China hustle. No mo scams

They will need an oracle to get each others data into each others blockchains. They all will have their own blockchain then will use smart contract patforms to do contracts and oracles to feed data into those smart contracts so they execute

don't fren :^)

>I looked up Siemens, which I never heard of before

stopped reading there

>Siemens
Is this the same one that used to make cell phones?

Can someone tell me in a nutsell that what IC3 is?

initc3.org/about.html

Attached: meanwhile at chainlink HQ.jpg (1200x675, 316K)

>a college school project endorsed chainlink

wow m8 incredible

no shit. Everyone here knows what Fidelity is.

>initc3.org/about.html
>UC Berkeley

Attached: 1527927408357.jpg (652x960, 68K)

Small fish. Actually, not even small fish, more like bacteria.

C O P E