Most of us are trillionares

i been doing some thinking lately. some people for example have divorced parents, addicted parents or straight up dead parents. maybe even abusing parents

im blessed cause i have loving parents who would give their life in a hearbeat for me. i been the focus of their life day in and day out since i was born, and that i wouldnt trade for a trillion dollars. i hope most of you can relate and this way you can count your blessing even in this terrible bear market.

am i wrong user?

Attached: 1530832713216.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

You are indeed correct, your green ID and your doubles show it. However there is nothing wrong with always aspiring for a better position in life

Attached: 1530427228654.png (657x527, 44K)

>However there is nothing wrong with always aspiring for a better position in life
thats true user. but i want to remind myself more often about the things i have instead of things i dont. for example i watch in tv all these crazy stories about celebs suing their parents or siblings for money etc and think damn mane. all this money and fame and yet they miss the most important thing. its crazy if you think about it. to have someone who loves you so much that he puts your life above his own. i dont know what i will do on the day they will be gone. sounds absolutely insane and terrible. unimageble

congrats

Attached: 1531439920660.jpg (525x525, 26K)

Totally

Attached: 825D4B5D-F091-488D-A9F4-DF1B805BBD26.png (566x528, 142K)

You are wrong faggot

Attached: 1531356169514.jpg (399x399, 45K)

i knew my post would sound r*ddit like but i mean it from the bottom of my heart. why am i wrong user?

gaaaayyyy

One day I'm gonna meet my dad.

Attached: 1531425604011.png (408x417, 411K)

why fren

Attached: 1531287610751.jpg (923x713, 68K)

that's like saying, "I was born tall, white and handsome, I feel blessed".

It sounds gay and conceited as the majority cannot relate.

most humans are born white and tall and are at least handsome enough to be handsome to at least one woman

>spent ages 12-16 looking like I was 10 cuz shit late bloomer genes
>17 and finally starting to look my age
>grills starting to take notice and flirt with me
>gonnagetaGF.jpg
>dad gets stage 4 cancer
>start taking care of him
>he gives me and my mom shit even while we care for him
>calls my mom a bitch and she runs away for a day
>I forget to wash the car
>calls me a disappointment
>slowly gets weaker
>25 year old sister visits once a week
>'user why are you ignoring me'
>'my bf dumped me and I'm too much of an abrasive bitch to make friends at work'
>tries to convince me to move out and just let my mom care for dad
>tell her no and I won't leave dad when he's dying or mom at a time like this
>she literally cannot understand this concept
>2 months before death
>dad is bedridden and getting delirious from liver failing
>starts shitting everywhere
>me and mom have to change his diapers
>starts to have delusions
>thinks me and my mom are plotting against him
>calls us burdens on him
>sister starts showing up less
>'I can't stand to see dad like that user'
>cunt how do you think I feel, i'm here every day
>dad starts "actively dying"
>sister doesn't want to be there for his death
>his last words are that he loves me
>19 now
>tfw spent last 2 years caring for my dying dad who didn't even like me half the time
>tfw hard time socializing because no one else in my rural community knows my feels
>tfw my oneitis got a bf while I was caring for my dad
>tfw sister is too narcissistic and retarded to relate to
>tfw mom is the best person I know
>60 years old
>talk to her all the time
>only person I feel like I can relate to
>tfw her mom had alzheimers
>tfw noticing my mom start to forget little things more and more

hold me anons

Attached: wojak.png (193x261, 8K)

shit dude.. i hope you are not larping.
Hope things change for you.

Damn, that’s some heavy shit man.

Attached: C376E594-C1CA-4C51-8F01-D36AEB5B914E.png (500x382, 57K)

wew

I wish I was larping.
I haven't lost all hope at least, this too shall pass

Attached: JUST.jpg (575x604, 20K)

mate...
damn

You'll be ok user, the nightmare is over and I'm sure you're a stronger person after all this.

I hate my fucking family, all they do is fight and argue everyday, maybe you've got good people. I'm living with frustrated psychos that want to throw their shit on others to ease themselves.

Thanks for the words of support Jow Forums bro, in some respects I think so and in others I feel way weaker. I've only cried 5 times in the last couple of years, and I don't know why.

Attached: milkman.jpg (540x720, 116K)

Thanks for reading it bud, feels good to have anons hear my story

Attached: 1444778198185.jpg (1024x763, 193K)

Hes telling you to stop taking care of him and let him die. He deliberately became mean because hes ashamed that his dying you numbskull faggot.

I have a very similar story with my dad when I was a little older than u op (minus the bitch sister). I’m a boomer now. All I can tell you is you will never stop missing him but it does get easier. And don’t worry about the tears. Not crying a lot doesn’t mean you’re weird. And if you do find yourself crying a few years from now that’s also fine.

I know that user, but I couldn't leave him. He wasn't ever on life support or anything that could just be unplugged.

Even if I left, my mother would never leave him, so I'd just be making her suffer with him.

He had the option to kill himself peacefully via overdose and didn't take it.

I almost mercy killed him in his last days, but I'm not too proud to admit I was too much of a pussy.

Attached: 1444780701868.png (1151x765, 1.26M)

Thanks for the advice boomer bro

Attached: booty.jpg (1200x712, 234K)

Feels

My mom's becoming more forgetful as well.
She's only 55, what could I do?

Attached: 1462462317797.jpg (250x242, 8K)

Feels. Stay strong user. You can handle way more shit than most. That is a skill

Are you stupid. The odds of being born a straight white, tall, handsome, middle class american are astronomically low. Most people in the world are born in shitholes like china or the congo.

how you doing financally user? good job?

Kinda, Dad left a shitload of debt bu also 100k in capital from a house sale a few years ago

I got training to be an EMT while my dad was sick, but I decided I've seen too much death after a 14 year old girl died on us.

I live in a legal state and just incorporated a cannabis business with my mom. We're burning through the 100k at about 5k a month right now with debt and business costs, so we're giving the business everything we've got. Thankfully, we have raised about 25k in investments as well. Both my parents are/were small business owners, so my mom has experience running a business.

Don't wanna dox myself with too many details, but the business is pretty unique and my mom and I have a lot of faith in it.

Attached: jesus-christ-4.jpg (900x750, 96K)

lol

this is the philosophy of stoicism great men worked out thousands of years ago.

one actual meditation exercise they recommend is to use your imagination to think about the bad things that could happen, and you can feel better about the things you do have. because the negativity was all in your imagination.

thank you user, will read into it.

Attached: IMG-20180710-WA0028.jpg (909x911, 44K)