That 24 year old boomer who was a party animal in college banging new girls each week who now works a dead-end office...

>that 24 year old boomer who was a party animal in college banging new girls each week who now works a dead-end office job organizing spreadsheets and hasn't been laid in months

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 37K)

while you were banging sluts, I was mastering the blockchain. and now you have the nerve to come and ask ME for help?

It's not hard to fuck women. Step 1) Download Tindr. Step 2) fuck women. Seriously, stop trying so hard to impress Jow Forums.

Don't you DARE criticize me either. Having a taste of the most fun hedonistic environment life in the world and then having it all slowly slip away so you are forced to replay these memories alone for eternity is 10 times more painful than never having it.

23 and work as a software engineer now but I luckily got tired of the sloot banging game early so the transition wasn't as hard

One night stands kind of suck, once you come and you're stuck at a girl's house in a strange bed and all you want to do is be back in your comfy

arranging for gf's or fwb's is better overall

I dont feel that way mostly because I am drunk and coked up. After I come I usually start rambling about the jews and chain link. Typically they never text me back.

Life is about more than just banging sloots. Most of my friends have drifted away. I can't drink like I used to. I can't experiment with drugs and alcohol all day while skipping class.

Yeah but now you're stuck working as a software engineer for the rest of your life. You will want to kill yourself after you've been doing it for 5 years, trust me.

they call it tinder because its like setting on fire from hell
because its all based on fornicating

Attached: tumblr_p545wqS2oT1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

>tfw 24 yo tradie still banging sluts and doing coke

I shit you not I have been banging a 42 year old cougar and she is a fucking freak

Oh, buddy, don't worry I am working on my exit plan. Investing furiously and diversifying my skills so I can go into some other bullshit within the software dev lifecycle (architecture or management).

I know this shit burns you out. It was only ever a launchpad for my career in tech.

At least you could find a dead end office job.

Attached: mcpepe.png (800x600, 216K)

Get past your young 20's. When you get into your late 20's/early 30's you start to be able to live this way again for a while. You'll have money & time. Then you'll have a kid and you get another period of being a slave to your circumstances. When that kid grows up, you get another chance at life.

Sounds fun

How do you even manage a boner for more than 15 seconds? lol

kek

I used to have a 16 year old gf in my senior year of HS. Nothing in life will ever compare to sneaking out at 4 am to go smoke weed, bang and then discuss our futures while laying on a roof. Now that slut is banging a guy who used to be my bestfriend. I don't even have someone I hang out enough anymore to call a bestfriend.

>organizing spreadsheets
soul death that. pivot tables are the soul death

Are they usually more into Jew conspiracy or chainlink?

>You will want to kill yourself after you've been doing it for 5 years,

yes

>useless hedonism is life
You people deserve to be unhappy, desu.

oldfag that still snorts coke and bangs 25 girls every weekend checking in. I used to be like you 7 years ago. you're at the worst age to be a guy. in college you can get laid just being the cool party guy but once you're out women want older men with money and status. you have neither. if you are indeed a party animal my advice would be to get a sales job (tech preferably). its super stressful and the pay kinda sucks at first but in a few years you'll be making bank and once you have money getting laid becomes very easy again since you can buy bottles in clubs, drive nice cars, travel, etc. worked for me, can work for you.

Yeah but with turn of the cycle the good times are not as good as the last ones. The women get a little older, the hangovers get a little stronger, and the benders get a little shorter. My life has peaked and they're is no going back. One day I will be a real 50 year old boomer listening to Drake like it's bruce springsteen the garage while avoiding a nagging wife.

Fpbp

this, I'm 30 and the number of tight 18 year olds going into college that want to catch some grown man dick is ridiculous

Jej

i didnt ask filthy degenerate

Attached: tumblr_p780foNlVA1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (840x840, 166K)

lel

look at this boomer "18 year old tight pussys"

Attached: 30 yo boomer.png (844x497, 98K)

In your case yes it is over. Nobody wants to be around a depressed complaining loser. My mid/late 20s were legitimately way more fun than college. Move to a major city and get to work making money you cuck.

18 is kinda creepy if you're 30 desu. I can't even be around women younger than 23-24 they are so fucking clueless and annoying

Rekt

I don't think that really changes the older you get buddy

Women aren't fully adult

It's tough much of the time. I had a smolderly hot bu law student in bed one time and couldn't perform. She told me to leave.

I shit you not one time I had a jew in bed and I started talking about chain link and turned out she knew more about it than me. She is a 26 year old event planner. Jews are bizarre.